ARAB PENIS SIZE: BIG or SMALL?

LADodgers

Experimental Member
Media
Just going to say this. I'm arab myself and I am not hung. I'm small doesn't mean that you're not more than likely to find a huge cock in an arab's pants. 7/10 times I'm sure you will. So to answer this question BIG. Unfortenately I'm tiny for my race and average over all.

Lol, that's exactly what I meant. 'Tiny for my race'..Ridiculous.

D_Dick_Fedd

Account Disabled
Media
Hi
I am Arab man from north africa
these some pics for you

674336385.jpg

86603720.jpg

361061497.jpg

831860895.jpg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just going to say this. I'm arab myself and I am not hung. I'm only slightly over 5 inches. Girth isn't too great, but above average from experience. Then again, every arab I've met has had at least 3 more inches on me. The point is the stereotype is that they have huge dicks and it only has to be correct to the majority to be a characteristic of the race. Just because I'm small doesn't mean that you're not more than likely to find a huge cock in an arab's pants. 7/10 times I'm sure you will. So to answer this question BIG. Unfortenately I'm tiny for my race and average over all.

we all like to see your arab dick.

barina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of them are molded in their religious belief system that they don't even want to talk about penis. I used to have an Arabic friend who teased me and hit my bubble butt several times that I thought it was a signal of homosexuality. When I got into touching his penis, he adamantly denied my requests. But I managed to stroke his penis a couple of times. Love it.
I had the same experience as you. A syrian guy flirted with me and pinched muy ass, and tickled me etc etc, and when I tried to do the same to him, he backed off afraid of homosexuality. They are terrified of their religion, but are desperate to have sex with men and women. I keep trying.

Reactions: Hakan1

Curiousguy01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've become comfortable for what ever reason with an observation that i made. to me it seems the darker skin makes a cock look bigger, i know thats odd but I've seen black cocks here that looked huge but they were smaller than me. Its all visual play, maybe the look bigger and as a culture are more confident and thats what threw that myth into play. I have no idea but I have also heard there are physical differences between the races to do with where one's organ is "anchored" to the body. All of this is things i've heard around here. No proof whatsoever

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Well, from my experience (which is limited) there is a slight correlation between penis size and race just as with any other attribute. Take height for example. Sure there are people of all sizes in every race but it is no secret that certain races are generally taller than other races. For example, people of African decent are generally taller than people of Asian decent. Of course there are exceptions like Yao Ming, but honestly, how many Yao Mings are there in the world? Just in example, i am NOT being being racist (intentionally).

Anyway, I think instead of pretending that the differences are not there we should embrace them. After all, it is our differences that make us similar. I know it sounds awkward, cheeky, and cliche but it is true. We are so different that we are alike because you can be 100% certain that no two people will be 100% identical therefore making uniqueness a common trait :) (think about it)

Anyway back to the topic at hand. I've had one experience with my arab best friend who claims to be 100% straight, needless to say we fooled around a bit. I was very shocked to find that he was roughly the same size as me. Granted I was a little longer but he was a little thicker. He doesn't carry himself like someone with a nice member, he's kind of shy and insecure but that is probably due to him being foreign and a virgin (which somehow is a big deal). Well anyway he was verrrry good for a virgin and his cock was nice, nothing astonishly huge, a little above average. I assume a good percetage of Arab men have nice cocks. Not to mention they are (from what I hear) great in bed and oh so fucking HOT.
acctually china is a very diverse country.....and in the northern mountain regieon there are alot of very tall chineses...alot of yoa ming types....look at there olympic basketball team...lots of tall guys

Finker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Medium, I would say..I have seen arab cocks of all sizes, bot big, small and average...

However, there is a tendency that arab guys BELIEVE that they are big, even´t when they aren´t...because it´s part of the arab macho-mentality to make people believe they are SOOOOOO big :p (I have met af few arab guys who told me: "I have a very very big dick", and when I then saw it, the dick was just average LOL).

The last arab guy I had was last weekend. He was about 19-20 years old, dick only 5 inches..but a very nice guy ;)

your analysis of Arab and Middle Eastern males is pretty laughable lol
I'm not sure what your understanding of "Macho" is, but I'm pretty sure most males are just that... males :biggrin1:

Finker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We've all heard about Black guys crotches packing a decent meat hamper, what about Arab guys (AG)?

Some of my girl friends have been had sex with them and they claim that invariably they are large. Is this true?

Also they refuse to eat pussy but are happy for us girls to suck their dongles.

I eat my gf's pussy like I'm going to win something... maybe it's your smelly snatch that's turning all guys away from you.
Generalizations are not a good thing, especially not in a support group.

EVELHE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, can everyone please pay attention?

-- "Race" is almost entirely a fictional concept; we are much more genetically similar to each other than different, and superficial characteristics are just the result of normal inheritance from our parents.
-- There is a very limited correlation between ethic groups and physical characteristics, including penis size. However, these are on the order of 0.05 to 0.3 inches approximately. Hardly enough to say one group is bigger than another.
-- Personal experience is meaningless in relation to any discussion of group characteristics.

There.

Sparky

totally agree with you