Arabian semen

Arabian men are known for their powerful ejaculations and high-quality sperm. When an Arabian man empties his semen deep inside a woman's vagina, there is a 110% chance she will get pregnant. For this reason infertility is almost unknown in Arab countries.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes Lord Vadar! You big circumcised baddie you!

We have Sandra in our sights my Lord! Your Imperial stormtroppers have surrounded her! She's having a threeway in the holding cell with Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker! She's just circumcised Luke so its a bit messy in the cell my dark big helmeted Lord of the Sith!

Yes my Lord! We will get her taken to Governor Tarkin immediately in the Death Star contol room! If we destroy her home planet of Allcockran maybe we can find out where the mad bitch came from!

Of course my Lord! She's part of the uncut rebel alliance and a traitor! We will get her circumcised straight after Governor Tarkin interrogates her!

110% ???????

Wow, I am impressed. Considering percentage is out of 100, 110% is amazing! ;)

You should try to be impregnated by an Arab. It is a heavenly experience. Mixed-race half-Arabian and half-Anglo-white kids are the most beautiful. They almost look angelic.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Arabian men are known for their powerful ejaculations and high-quality sperm. When an Arabian man empties his semen deep inside a woman's vagina, there is a 110% chance she will get pregnant. For this reason infertility is almost unknown in Arab countries.
I guess then, that I must humbly thank my lucky stars that I was hurried out of Najaf as a baby; so, I would be spared this prospect of multiple fatherhooding. Apparently the transportation effects the power of the ejaculation and of the sperm quality since my father sired no more children after we arrived in the U.S.A. and only one of my brothers procreated. I impregnated a young lady once- the sperm apparently was so powerfully charged up that she miscarried.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Maybe it has more to do with Arabian women, their oestrus and ovulation. Perhaps they're more like cats and rabbits in which ovulation occurs during and throughout sex.

Maybe it has more to do with Arabian women, their oestrus and ovulation. Perhaps they're more like cats and rabbits in which ovulation occurs during and throughout sex.

This is true. Arabian women are known for being extremely fertile and are easily impregnated, even by a man with low quality sperm.

Arabian women are also known for having large labia.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is true. Arabian women are known for being extremely fertile and are easily impregnated, even by a man with low quality sperm.

Arabian women are also known for having large labia.

Yeah, but do they have clit piercings? Otherwise even with their faces covered, I don't think they'd get me hard.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since Arabs are men, and Arabians are horses, I'm not sure how to respond here....

Glad you got banned, welcome back already in your newest, trolliest incarnation.

louchedouche

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's a well known medical fact, that an Arab's ejactualtion is measured in 'bars', the same unit of measurement applied to pressure washers. A good pressure washer is aprrox. 1100 bars. However the pressure of an average arab ejacualtion has been relaibely measured at 1 million bars! Thats e-nuf 2 lift an elephant of the ground. & unlike other human beings the quality or shall we say the viscosity of Arab semen has no equal. It's got such a multitude of varied appliactions, that NASA eventually disclosed in October 2007 that it was actually true that they use it regularly to power the engines of the American Space Shuttle. Such is the awesome quality of the arab ejactualtion & quality of the semen. It's true u know!!!!!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a well known medical fact, that an Arab's ejactualtion is measured in 'bars', the same unit of measurement applied to pressure washers. A good pressure washer is aprrox. 1100 bars. However the pressure of an average arab ejacualtion has been relaibely measured at 1 million bars! Thats e-nuf 2 lift an elephant of the ground. & unlike other human beings the quality or shall we say the viscosity of Arab semen has no equal. It's got such a multitude of varied appliactions, that NASA eventually disclosed in October 2007 that it was actually true that they use it regularly to power the engines of the American Space Shuttle. Such is the awesome quality of the arab ejactualtion & quality of the semen. It's true u know!!!!!
In point of fact, you are saying to us that the powerful force of this ejaculation can shoot missiles down from the sky and as the missile explodes in mid air, the sperm is spread across the globe impregnating virgin women everywhere.