Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What is it with young Arab guys and tight pants, that present a massive bluge?

I have just done some travelling around the Middle East, namely Egypt and Jordon and all the young guys have tight jeans or trousers that really define their packages. In same cases it would seem them package arrive a minute or two before they do.

All the jeans seem to have button flys which strain hold everthing in.

Not sure if they are well hung and have problems containing it all or are just doing all the can to show it off.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
showphoto.php
I have not travelled to Egypt or Jordan; but, I have felt uncomfortable/aroused by the tightness of the trousers worn by seemingly most men in Rome. If I showed my cock that way in US, I would be labeled indecent! Cum to think of it, I did show it that same way in Paris in my youth:):biggrin1:

Last edited:
Reactions: bwhip1011

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
http://www.lpsg.org/www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php?/lot.=25021&/-cat=500I have not travelled to Egypt or Jordan; but, I have felt uncomfortable/aroused by the tightness of the trousers worn by seemingly most men in Rome. If I showed my cock that way in US, I would be labeled indecent! Cum to think of it, I did show it that same way in Paris in my youth:):biggrin1:

The above URL is incorrect: this is the correct one for the image:http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/250210/cat/500/ppuser/26893

Reactions: bwhip1011

Ohgoditshuge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha no because in the USA we have lunchbags and yet we still have the same prob. I mean it is mostly size and our balls too and for you girls reading how many of you don't like too see a huge bulge

markjango

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to live in Egypt, and its definitely the cut/style of the jeans popular to buy over there, which tend to have a low waist, high crotch and short fly. Team this up with a bulky belt which is the fashion there, and hey-presto, you have a bulge whether youre packing or not. In Cairo I don't even recall seeing the likes of Levi and Wrangler on sale.

Reactions: tuxpan

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
umm I know a few arab guys and i've never seen it..perhaps maybe its because skinny jeans are "in" for guys now..I don't know maybe i'm wrong..maybe i'm using my imagination too much .-.

D_Monkee Knutz

1st Like
Media
Its because Americans know virtually nothing about fashion. Most places I have been in the world men are proud to "display" their form- flaunt what you got.. Also tight clothing is not associated with sexual preference as it here in the USA. It's such a a disappointment to return to the USA and see how sloppy everyone looks in the name of some hyper masculine expression that in my opinion is a reflection of the lack of comfort that Americans have with sexuality and their bodies

Reactions: tuxpan

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its because Americans know virtually nothing about fashion. Most places I have been in the world men are proud to "display" their form- flaunt what you got.. Also tight clothing is not associated with sexual preference as it here in the USA. It's such a a disappointment to return to the USA and see how sloppy everyone looks in the name of some hyper masculine expression that in my opinion is a reflection of the lack of comfort that Americans have with sexuality and their bodies
WTF?!?!! why are you attacking Americans dude? Skinny jeans are "instyle" here too o_________O I wear skinny jeans..hell everyone I know owns a pair...although some people should stick to wide-legged jeans...i'm just saying.

m169m

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What makes my juices flow is an Arab dressed in a white "djilaba" standing againt the light, goin commando!