Naddy Bumbelatti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The oblong rock afforded a decent area to get under. Aras took his sneakers off, stretched, and placed his hands under the overhang. Then with a slight grunt, he began to push. I could see the balls of his feet pressing into the grass and dirt. Every muscle tensed, every fiber flexed. Then he stopped.

“It's too much huh. I thought so,” I nodded.

“I'm just getting started. Don't give up on me yet,” he shook a finger.

He then went to one side of the overhang and pushed. His tight half moon shaped ass facing me as his feet dug into the ground. His mighty back and lats doubling up ever so briefly. He stopped again before going to the opposite side and repeated the same routine.

Now I could see what he was trying to do. Aras was attempting to loosen the vice-like grip the earth had upon the boulder by wiggling it, like a bad tooth. His brief grunts continued as he pulled down on the overhang, and pushed. All the while rotating his position to attack all sides of the massive rock.

I felt a fresh breeze come over me from behind. The afternoon had been hazy and still up until this moment. That's when I looked to the west and northwest and could see distant clouds building. I turned back to Aras and his body glistened with sweat. I wondered how long he could go at this. He had finished that huge tree in less than half an hour. This rock however looked to be a bit more trouble.

Naddy Bumbelatti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He pulled down upon the stone his lats exploding sweat dripped from his forehead. That's when I saw the giant rock move. The continual onslaught of Aras' pushing and pulling was having an effect. My cock twitched. The look on the teen's face was one of absolute concentration and determination. His hands gripped granite like a pair of vices. Pushing, pulling rocking, his feet dug small trenches into the earth. Aras twisted his muscled body this way and that. Hard pecs and nipples rubbed rough granite. He was winning.

Another fresh breeze brought relief but I'm sure Aras was too invested in his assault to notice. His khaki shorts were ripped and streaked with dirt. I then heard the first distant rumble

of thunder. I turned to see that the west horizon had gone from a copper-white color to a chalky slate blue. A whopper of a storm was building but it was nothing compared to the tempest of muscle Aras was unleashing upon this massive rock.

He pulled hard. That's when I saw something that caught me completely off guard. Not only had he managed to loosen the boulder from the earth's grip but in doing so he tipped the rock down causing the buried portion to rise up. A long gash of dirt and grass extending nearly 20 yards blossomed upward. Aras was forcing the rock long hidden for thousands of years to surface. It did in a muffled detonation of earth that flew everywhere.

Naddy Bumbelatti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
“Holy shit,” I said aloud.

This giant boulder lay fully exposed to sunlight. The sucker was massive, some 30 yards in length. It was shaped like some elongated eggplant.

“Well done Aras!”

He smiled and waved his body streaked with clay, dirt, and black gray streaks.

“You think you can roll it?”

Another muffled rumble this time it sounded a bit closer than the last. Now the western sky had caught Aras' attention.

“It's going to rain soon,” he pointed.

“You don't have to do anymore. Forget about moving it,” I shouted as the wind began to pick up a bit.

“No, a promise is a promise. You haven't seen anything yet,” he insisted.

I had already filmed him rooting the thing from the dirt. There was no need to finish the task. What I saw next made my draw drop and my cock point up.

Aras grabbed one end of the oblong object with both hands. Then he got under the rock pushing it up as he walked forward. Was he going to flip it end over end? Another boom resounded across the sky, this time it was associated with a small flash. Okay, now we really needed to think about getting back to the truck.

“Aras that was lightning,” I shouted walking towards the pick-up.

Naddy Bumbelatti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I stopped in mid-stride. The weather wasn't going to stop him. He had gotten to the middle portion of the boulder. Wait a minute, he wasn't trying to flip it end over end. He was trying to-

BOOM!

Lightning struck somewhere close maybe a mile or two from us. The sound of rolling thunder echoing overhead. Like the coming storm, the physical might of Aras was being demonstrated as the first spatter of cool rain fell. He squatted slightly and with a mighty heave held the giant stone aloft. Aras was triumphant with a smirk across his face. "Impossible! “, I yelled over the approaching storm the wind gaining momentum. He stood there for what seemed like minutes as if to say he had beaten the stone. I felt like beating something just looking at him.

Aras held it high, turned away from me and actually threw the boulder into the woods resulting in a fantastic crash. A flash of lightning outlined his massively muscled frame and diamond hard ass. At that moment he seemed like an unstoppable giant. His thick pecs heaving, his fists clenched he turned back towards me. Those concave silver ingot like abdominals flexing and contracting. Who was this teen? Where did he come from? His monstrous organ hung out from his torn shorts. With a swipe of his hand, the shorts were ripped free from his body. His cock grew in size with every step. A beast of an organ as it quickly fattened up to half mast. Rain dripping from its turgid thickness. His heavy ball sack flopped lazily off of one muscled glute to the other. Finally, the titanic cum cannon stood at full salute resting between his muscled cleavage. His body wet with rain. Aras walked up to me. His eyes locked onto mine.

“Paul, I told you not to give up on me. Now we'll finish what we started by the pool. Let go of your inhibitions,” he said grabbing me with one hand behind my head.

Naddy Bumbelatti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Diary-

I fucked him hard! Nearly tore him in half. I had a serious case of blue balls. Okay, okay when do I not have that but that first nut is such a relief. I figured I had him when I ripped that to pieces and then walked out of the pool with my junk in full view. He resisted but I could tell he wanted to touch my forbidden fruit. After I pulled that little rock out and tossed it I knew I had him. The look on his face! Awesome!!! He didn't know what to think! They never do. Like they're amazed and afraid. The temptation,......(you know what I mean).

We got in the truck and he handled my cock (surprise!) like a pro. For a guy that looked conflicted about his sexuality, you'd never know it when he put his hands and mouth on my beef-bat. It was too big for him to swallow (nearly always is except for a few who have and you know who you are if you're reading this). I give Paul props for trying to get the head in his mouth but at least he got the tip in (a real trooper). Whatever it still felt awesome. Shit, did I nut! Paul actually swallowed a bunch of my jam (so did I yum!)

I couldn't properly fuck him until we got back to his mansion because the pick-up is too tight. Shit, my muscle takes up over half of that cab. As soon as we got inside while like a tornado is raging outside (it was blowing!), my dick needed ass (bend over now!). We were in his kitchen, I pushed him against the marble counter, ripped off his shorts, and put it in.

TIGHT! Virgin ass! Yes, yes my kryptonite! Shit, did he yell, buck, and scream and yeah there was some blood. I had to control myself which was hard, like really, really hard. I was only able to get a quarter of my cock in. I figure I'll train him good and get more inside eventually (I'm a great teacher). We fucked a lot more. His ex-wife must really miss Paul's cock. The guy has a fat 9-incher. He face-fucked me like a madman (I made it so sloppy:)). My ass loved it (nice thick fucker). Speaking of his ex, she's a hot MILF and his daughters,.....oh yeah. Funny thing is, his younger daughter is a fan of Harry Potter. She loves Hermione! No fucking way so do I! Shit, I remind people of that actor in the face. Let me put on my make-up, wig, and custom made school uniform (thanks Mimi). I'll be putting my big ass wand up her sweet peach. Leviosae baby! One way or the other I got Paul so I'll add him to my Fuck/Money Buddy list. He gave me an even 1,000 for my "work". I didn't want to break it to him that it was easy. Shit, if Paul knew what I can really do he'd shit his pants. Then again so would everyone. Gotta keep that a secret for as long as I can.

Naddy Bumbelatti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Aras Cont'd

Karen came by to hand over a few things of mine in the early afternoon. I didn't even hear her Bentley GT pull up in the drive. I first realized she had arrived when I saw her from the master bedroom looking at Aras walking across the back property. She must've wondered who the hell he was. It didn't help matters much that she spotted him carrying a restored Fordson New Major tractor around like a toy to a barn. That had to have scared the living daylights out of her.
The barn, by the way, is full of antiques and old farm equipment that Aras personally moved by hand. The Fordson is my newest addition. Think barn turned man-cave.
I met Karen at the back patio and she was still stunned.
“I wished you had told me what time you were coming out,” I said to her as I shut the rear glass sliding door behind me.
“Who the hell is that? Was that guy actually carrying a tractor? Tell me that thing tractor model like a kit model right? That can't be real,” she sputtered.
“That's Aras he's uh hired help. He's strong isn't he,” I smiled waving Aras to join us.
“How the hell is he able to lift that?!”
Her rapid-fire questions ceased when he approached. He was shirtless naturally, with denim shorts, and military-style boots.
“Oh my God,” I heard her mumble.
My massive Adonis flexed his thick pecs (on purpose) as he gave her a smile that could melt the coldest heart. He extended his hand.
“Hello, my name is Aras. Nice to meet you.”

Naddy Bumbelatti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
“Oh my God,” she repeated taking his hand slightly trembling.
She then reached out, almost involuntarily and ran her perfectly manicured nails across his chest and abs. I'm certain she was dripping at that point. I could swear I heard her whimper.
“Karen don't worry about his size and strength. Aras works out a lot and he takes special supplements,” I lied.
“I-I'm not worried. I'm just amazed at your body Aras. You're so,.....so, I mean but my aren't you a beautiful boy,” she said her eyes devouring him.
“Oh, yes ma'am that's correct. I love being super fit as you can see,” Aras made a single bicep pose.
A bicep the size of his head ballooned up into a double peak. This teen could make anyone horny.
“Ohhh, it's so big, “she cooed.
Seeing his bicep was a reminder that I was only just being acquainted by Aras' potential strength. He told me that his real strength had never been truly tested. That made me even harder.
I could tell that Karen was having an effect on Aras and vice versa. My ex was always a tease blessed with a bikini body and huge tits. Even after our two daughters, Karen's body bounced back to easily fit into clothes she wore when I first met her.

Naddy Bumbelatti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I took a quick look down at Aras' basket. The outline of his cum cannon was a bit more apparent. Karen must've noticed. I thought hey if Aras wanted to bang her I wasn't going to stand in his way. The poor sod she left me for is a real loser and he couldn't be half as good as me in the sack. I managed to satisfy Karen. The one thing my ex desired was for a partner to be good at sex. Her new beau named Erol something or another, from what I heard wasn't. Erol's advantage was that had more money than I. Erol supposedly owned three villas, an exclusive hi-rise penthouse overlooking Lavna Park in the capital city Krez, a private jet, and a yacht.
“Well, then Aras perhaps you can help me move a thing or two at home. Let me give you my cell number,” she fumbled for a pen and paper in her Lanvin handbag.
I offered her my pen and a scrap piece of paper.
“Thank you, Karen, I will definitely call you,” Aras winked.
“Oh, you do that,” she smiled squeezing his arm.
After she left Aras turned to me and asked, “You don't mind do you, Paul?”
“Knock the bottom out of her,” I replied patting him on the back.
“Oh, I intend to,” he laughed.

Naddy Bumbelatti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Police Report

Information About Person Involved In The Incident

Full Name: Erol Navaro

Home Address: 4848 Turjas Street, Rumbor 981 42W

Phone Number: 962 340

Date of Incident: 16/1/19 Police Notified: Yes

Location of Incident: Same as Home Address Time: 22:15

Description of Incident:

Mr. Navaro states that on January 16th 2019 he entered his home after arriving from a “business trip”. He then heard moaning and banging sounds coming from the living room of his home. Mr. Navaro then states he witnessed his girlfriend a Miss Karen Peppel having intercourse with another male. Mr. Navaro claimed the intercourse was violent and that in his words “she was screaming, moaning, thrashing, and convulsing”. Mr. Navaro believed her life was in danger because in his words, “he (the other male identitied as Aras Bazon) was immensely muscular and physically threatening. He (Aras Bazon) had penetrated Ms. Peppel with a huge* penis and she was shaking uncontrollably. Miss Peppel's stomach looked distended from penetration. Mr. Bazon must've been hurting her”. Mr. Navaro then states Mr. Bazon turned around and upon seeing Mr. Navaro made a verbal threat to him. That is when Mr. Navaro claims he retrieved a cricket bat from a closet and struck Mr. Bazon with it. According to Mr. Navaro his blows did nothing to deter Mr. Bazon from achieving sexual climax with Ms. Peppel. That is when Mr. Navaro struck Aras Bazon upon his head one final time breaking the bat in the process. Mr. Bazon, Navaro claims then grabbed him, forcibly removed his clothing and anally raped him (see medical report) several times. Mr. Navaro also stated Ms. Peppel joined Mr. Bazon in sodomizing him. Mr. Navaro claims he (Aras Bazon) brainwashed her. He went on to claim that he did not know how exactly but that she had somehow changed after having sexual intercourse with Mr. Bazon.

Naddy Bumbelatti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Aras Cont'd:

Aras told me what had happened as we lay in bed. I was most concerned that Erol had gone to the Militia/Police and filed a report. What was going to happen next? I was surprised when Aras told me that it was no big deal.

"The Militia is afraid of me. They've been told to me alone. Trust me, Paul, they won't bother us," Aras said.

“How can you be so sure?”

"It's a long story but I'll give you a condensed version. You see a few years ago when I was thirteen I went to People's Red Banner School Number 33. It was a school that accepted orphans like me. One day I was playing around in the theatre department's costume room. I wore a wig and high heel shoes and was just trying on different outfits. Well, a few kids saw me and began to make fun of me, pushing me around and calling me names. I got angry and beat them all up. Turns out one of those kids had a father who was a Colonel in the Militia and he found out what had happened. I got into big trouble, well I almost got into big trouble. The father came to see me at the orphanage and starts to threaten me. He grabs me only to find that he couldn't make me budge a centimeter. He then slaps me which only hurt him. I could tell but he tried to hide that from me. After he left I asked one of the care-takers at the orphanage who he was and she told me to watch out because that man whose name was Teodor or something had a bad reputation. I managed to find out where he lived so one night I walked all the way across town. He lived in a posh part where all the bigwigs reside. There is his brand new car in the drive. I pick up his car and carry it a few kilometers away from where there is all night construction going on. Then I proceed to crush his car with my hands and legs. I took my frustration out on that vehicle. By the time I was done his brand new Citroen sedan is the size of a loaf of bread. I take this car loaf all the back to his house and put it right back where he parked his car. I can only imagine his face the next morning!" Aras laughed.

Naddy Bumbelatti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
“What then?”, I chuckled.

“One of Teodor's associates named Ludvik made a threat against me. Big mistake,” Aras replied.

“This associate was a good friend of Teodor's from childhood and was working in the Interior Ministry. Anyhow when I was at school or playing during recess I would see these black sedans parked nearby. Sometimes they would follow me to or from school back to the orphanage.”

“That was the DV? They are not to be fooled with,” I said.

The DV is the “Secret Police” in our country.

"Turns out Ludvik likes going to a Turkish bath-house and get massages and who knows what else. So one day I skip school and pay this place a visit. When I'm asked who I am I lie and say someone asked for my company. I didn't think that would work but it did. Anyhow there I am wearing nothing but a towel going into a big sauna full of out of shape, fat, bigwigs who suddenly lay their eyes on me. Their jaws dropped. I wanted to drop my towel and show them what perfection looks like but I'm here for a specific reason. Ludvik is in an adjacent sauna by himself. I enter and for a second I thought he was going to yell out. He doesn't. I drop my towel and the tubby man whimpered looking at me. He actually licked his chops. He asks if some guy named Broni sent me. I go along and nod. My cock got hard and Ludvik begins to pant. So I do a few muscle poses. Showing off my incredible body. Even when I was 15 my body wasn't much smaller than it is now."

My own cock was hard just hearing Aras recount the story. I felt like a dirty old man getting off on him describing his 15-year-old physique. To think only a few years ago it was nearly as large and well defined as now made my own mouth water.

“Go on Aras,”

"Eh? You like hearing about my exploits huh? Ok, so there is Ludvik sitting up practically pawing at my body. I slowly take off his towel and of course wouldn't you know it. Such a powerful man, in reality, has a small dick. His was tiny but it was standing at attention. I begin to jack off right in front of him pumping my hips, moaning, giving him a real show when he literally rushes me grabbing my dick. Slobbering filth. I gave him what he wanted. I impaled him on my wand and proceeded to fuck him to death. Well not quite to death but a few pumps from that. I was horny, angry, and yeah I wanted to teach this pile of shit who was the real boss. I came, man Paul did I ever. I left his fat bloated cum filled self on the floor. A few days later I heard he was in the hospital. Doctors were trying to stitch up his insides and ass. I paid him a bedside visit and when he sees me he starts to get panicky. Then believe it or not Ludvik gets a hard-on. He begs me to stroke him. He tells me how much he loves me and that he'll leave his wife for me. I first tell him to get the Security Department off my back or else his wife and his daughter with the big tits gets my special treatment. He nods and then I give him a handjob. After that, he's done everything I've ever asked of him. Trust me, Paul, I have him by the short and curlies."