Arcade addict?

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone else addicted to the arcade? I love some of the games in there and i looked at my aracade stats to see i've played over 51 hours worth of games since i joined. At least i managed to get my 9th arcade award to show for all that time spent (wasted).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else addicted to the arcade? I love some of the games in there and i looked at my aracade stats to see i've played over 51 hours worth of games since i joined. At least i managed to get my 9th arcade award to show for all that time spent (wasted).
I was definetely addicted when I first joined here. I think the first 3 months I was here was spent entirely in the arcade. I suck at video games though, no sense of eye/hand coordination. :frown1::tongue: I did have a lot of fun though. :smile:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was definetely addicted when I first joined here. I think the first 3 months I was here was spent entirely in the arcade. I suck at video games though, no sense of eye/hand coordination. :frown1::tongue: I did have a lot of fun though. :smile:

I agree, i was most addicted when i first joined and for a long while i stopped playing but i cant help myself, they are great for passing 5 minutes here and there if you are waiting for a pm or forum reply or BORED of Texas Hold' Em on Facebook. I spend more time playing games on some sites than anything else, i'd probably even start using Twitter if they had games! :smile: