Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone! After a good friend recommended this site I've just joined. I'm a nature-loving gay 37 y/o from Norway, living up inside the Arctic Circle. I often take a hike in the wild, and must admit I have a liking for sex in the outdoors. My main qualification for joining here, anyhow, is that 8-incher between my legs. It is equipped with a generous foreskin too, strechable to 10.5 inches. This is probably a survival trait to keep my glans snug during the winter, but it can prove troublesome when using rubbers.

I hope to make some net-friends here, and parttake in some good and fun discussions about the facts, flaws and fun of the large male member.

Attachments

vortex22222

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Welcome Zebratos! You need to post more pics.

Inside the Arctic Circle, that is only a place to visit. I would go crazy with 24 hr daylight or darkness, not the mention the cold. Of course, looking at your pic, I would be willing to visit.

Reactions: Zebratos

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome Zebratos.

I suddenly feel the need to visit Norway very soon. I'd like to hear about living above the Arctic Circle. Was the photo taken near where you live? It looks very beautiful. Is there anyone to play with up there?

Reactions: Zebratos

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Zebratos!!! Very nice to have you here..!!! Always good to see more Norwegians and Scandinavians in here..!! ;-) Kos dæ ;-)