Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
a similar question was asked in the 'ask a straight man' section, asking if all pussies felt the same. (the answer is a resounding NO, btw). so my question to gay men is, do all asses feel the same when you fuck them? I've only fucked one chick in the ass before, so I don't really have anything to compare it to.

do they feel different? obviously one may be looser/tighter than the other, but do they have distinct differences in the way they feel? texture/warmth/sensations/lubrication/contractions/etrc...

Electric_V

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im not sure, there is so many other things to consider than just the feeling on your dick. I mean are you totally hard? Are you totally into what is happening, what position are you in? So, I'd say no, they are different because people use them differently, tighten at different times and enjoy different things. I guess I'd like to ask, does it always feel the same when you jerk off?

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
do they feel different? obviously one may be looser/tighter than the other, but do they have distinct differences in the way they feel? texture/warmth/sensations/lubrication/contractions/etrc...

The answer is a resounding yes- of course they feel different. I've fucked guys that, yes, were pretty tight, but didn't really feel all that warm or wet. Then there have been dudes I've fucked that felt so warm and tight and wet that I could hardly last a minute. Some guys I've been with just feel like they were built to be a bottom.

craigsmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I ass is very tight - with some lube I love being fucked. I usualy loosen my ass when the guy pushed in then tightens as he pulls out and visa versa. When they are deep inside me I use my muscles to squeeze the cock and milk it rellly good. I LOVE to feel of a cock inside me and me squeezing it with my ass muscles.

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My friend who has a good experience ( older than me by 10yrs) told me that my ass is totally different from any ass he fucked before .. he love it and we are together for the 2nd year ....

Reactions: Mister2101

Todd_Peck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm more about the whole person than just a disembodied recepticle.

I feel this way, too.

But, yes, they've all felt different. The one thing in common with the ones I've been in was the muscle control that they had.