Are All Bathing Suits Uncomfortable?

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All my bathing suits have that mesh inside of them and they restrict my junk too much. Do others of you have this trouble? Other than swimming nude is there a solution to this? It used to be that you could buy swimming trunks that didn't have this crap in them and you could wear a jock strap, but I don't see those out there. I would probably opt for not wearing anything under the swim suit, but I sure don't like that mess crap.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I also cut the mesh out, and depending on where I am- wear something 'supportive' underneath...

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i just wear a speedo.. and only wear the trunks or boardies to or from the beach/pool etc, but not in the water...

even that way if there is any type of mesh i cut it out.. since i don't need it for support since i always wear a speedo, and its not like it provides much support anyways..

technically its not designed to be support its their for modesty to keep things from falling out of the legs if its the brief style linking or to keep the material from being see thru if it just goes down the legs..

I always hate it because the shorts can be a soft material but the lining is usually a rough material that can rub the penis head raw...

I don't know why i started wearing a speedo under my trunks, but started doing that at like age 13...

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wear a brief style suit underneath or cut out the liner and free ball