Are all Firemen whores? Tell us about your city's Firemen.

Are all Firefighters whores?

• Yes. In all cities they are whores.

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • No. This is just a silly stereotype.

Votes: 66 35.3%
  • Yes, only in the south though.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Yes, only in the north though.

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Yes, only on the west coast.

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Yes, only one the east coast.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a gay man and know plenty of in the closet firemen.

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • My man is a fireman.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I am a fireman, I am straight.

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • I am a fireman, I am gay.

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • I am a fireman, I am bisexual.

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • This is good information. I'm going to start cruising firestations.

Votes: 44 23.5%

• Total voters

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
( I hope I don't seem like a slut, because I've been changing men a lot)

There is a stereotype among the firemen in my city. They are all whorish and messy (and pass around STDs they caught from screwing nasty ER nurses..but that's a loooooooooooooong story). They will fuck you, then talk about your mama, your pastor, everybody.

So, is your city full of good firefighters or messy firefighters?

I just met a firefighter. Normally a firefighter would get dismissed by me. But he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy! He has blue eyes and is 6'3" and his body is PERFECT!!!! Plus he said he is going to help me work out. ;) I am scared; he's going to train me "Marine style" (he did 3 tours in Iraq).

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeh, this is a seriously humorous poll. in my neck of the woods the firemen are more gluttons than sluts. You see whole hordes of them shopping in the local supermarkets. When they're not putting out fires or saving kittens from trees, I think they COOK a lot...and then EAT. I understand that most are gourmet chefs!

Last edited:
Reactions: Notaes and 933295

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
( I hope I don't seem like a slut, because I've been changing men a lot)

There is a stereotype among the firemen in my city. They are all whorish and messy (and pass around STDs they caught from screwing nasty ER nurses..but that's a loooooooooooooong story). They will fuck you, then talk about your mama, your pastor, everybody.

So, is your city full of good firefighters or messy firefighters?

I just met a firefighter. Normally a firefighter would get dismissed by me. But he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy! He has blue eyes and is 6'3" and his body is PERFECT!!!! Plus he said he is going to help me work out. ;) I am scared; he's going to train me "Marine style" (he did 3 tours in Iraq).
god bless you, but you do have some issues, don't you!

yes on alltime great poll, but i did not have the slightest clue how to vote!!

Reactions: Notaes

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Yeh, this is a seriously humorous poll. in my neck of the woods the firemen are more gluttons than sluts. You see whole hordes of them shopping in the local supermarkets. When they're not putting out fires or saving kittens from trees, I think they COOK a lot...and then EAT. I understand that most are gourmet chefs!

Not in my neck of the woods. I used to work for a uniform store and we had hordes of them come in on a daily basis. We loved having the firefighters come in because we got to ogle all the hot men (pun completely intended).

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What if those guys aren't hung would you women still give them the time of day?

Uh, yeah! Look at them!

Not in my neck of the woods. I used to work for a uniform store and we had hordes of them come in on a daily basis. We loved having the firefighters come in because we got to ogle all the hot men (pun completely intended).

I lived a few blocks away from the fire station and there were always neighborhood girls hanging around.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Yes, here's the proof!
I didn't expect that. Mouth to ass resuscitation. LOL.

What if those guys aren't hung would you women still give them the time of day?
No, of course not. Every straight guy knows women don't give a flip about looks, brains, character, money, manners, kindness, consideration, or hot ripped bodies. All they want is a big honking dick up their snatch. :rolleyes:

Hey, who wants to go hang out at the firestation?

Or check out some new recruits?

Last edited:

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think, not to burst the bubble, that this stereotype is much like the stereotype that gay men are feminine and flaming. Its not true at all, but their the ones that stick out. The difference is that the Firefighters that fuck everyone and everything non stop stick out because people love that about them and it gets them off. We must remember that their real people with an important job though. Heres a reminder >>Incredibly Sexy Firefighter Tragically Dies In Steamy Blaze | The Onion - America's Finest News Source | Onion News Network