Are all Firemen whores? Tell us about your city's Firemen.

Are all Firefighters whores?

• Yes. In all cities they are whores.

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • No. This is just a silly stereotype.

Votes: 66 35.3%
  • Yes, only in the south though.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Yes, only in the north though.

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Yes, only on the west coast.

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Yes, only one the east coast.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a gay man and know plenty of in the closet firemen.

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • My man is a fireman.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I am a fireman, I am straight.

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • I am a fireman, I am gay.

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • I am a fireman, I am bisexual.

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • This is good information. I'm going to start cruising firestations.

Votes: 44 23.5%

• Total voters

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
True Story!

I've posted this before.
I was at my local YMCA in the middle of the week, maybe 10 a.m.
I walk into the jacuzzi and there was one other man already in. He was 60ish big bear of a guy,w/ wedding band, not overly handsome. I say hi he says hi. After I get in he sits uup on the edge of he jacuzzi giving me a direct shot at a nice chunck of meat. After a few minutes I go to get out and as I am walking up the steps the reaches out and slowly brushes my dick to see if I'm going to jump away. I didn't. He put my dick in his mouth and blows me to completion standing out of the water at the jacuzzi. It only took 3 or 4 minutes and I continued on my way to the shower, dressed and left. In the parking lot I see a Ford Crown Victoria in fire engine red and on the door it says GlenXXX

Fire Chief. I waited and within minutes out walks my cock crazed cock sucking Fire Chief. TRUE STORY!

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
True Story!

I've posted this before.
I was at my local YMCA in the middle of the week, maybe 10 a.m.
I walk into the jacuzzi and there was one other man already in. He was 60ish big bear of a guy,w/ wedding band, not overly handsome. I say hi he says hi. After I get in he sits uup on the edge of he jacuzzi giving me a direct shot at a nice chunck of meat. After a few minutes I go to get out and as I am walking up the steps the reaches out and slowly brushes my dick to see if I'm going to jump away. I didn't. He put my dick in his mouth and blows me to completion standing out of the water at the jacuzzi. It only took 3 or 4 minutes and I continued on my way to the shower, dressed and left. In the parking lot I see a Ford Crown Victoria in fire engine red and on the door it says GlenXXX
Fire Chief. I waited and within minutes out walks my cock crazed cock sucking Fire Chief. TRUE STORY!
This remains one of the most unexpected, unusual, " straight" encounters of my 30 years on the road.
(and there have been a few)