are all hung guys super horny show offs?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting discussion. I don't have much to show off...in any way.
However, if I looked like, and was endowed like some of you guys I darned sure would show off. I would be proud to show off, too. That's why this is so interesting. It seems like the guys who have a reason to show off don't, and those who don't have much to show off will. Just like at the beach. Why do the people you would want to see in a skimpy bathing suit cover up?
Then those that you don't want to see show off? Doesn't make sense.

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did not mean for my above quoted posting to be so controversial, or to be a generalization suggesting that all hung guys have tremendous potency and libido! When I said I have the feeling..I meant that personally I feel that with my large cock and my tremendous potency and libido, I find dealing with all these multiple factors, including wanting to display my cock to others, to be a juggling act! That my comment concerning guys with less endowment crept in, I plead guilty and apologize to all who fall in this category! In response to the observation that I am narcissistic...of course having a very large cock contributes to a large ego!!!! How could it not???????:smile:

As one who personally falls into the "less well endowed" category, I didn't feel the least bit insulted by your comment! No need to apologize, really! I expect a well-hung man to be proud of his larger size and, at least, somewhat cocky...part of the overall package and appeal! Just as long as he doesn't go to extremes because of IT, and become obsessive, turning into a complete and utter, self-absorbed, arrogant narcissist!

Age 74? Really? Your BIG COCK doesn't look a day over 50:tongue:!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
The horniest guy I ever knew was 6'2", 220 lbs, hairy like a gorilla, and possessed genitals the size of a child. I mean hard he was no bigger than my little finger. It was short and super skinny. His balls were tiny too. He was thinking of sex nonstop. So, that is one against.

DavidBD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It is true I know for a fact ---that I get my share of look at mine....and I am always glad,no matter who takes a clance at me-and my-cock-I you are correct-then again on the outher hand.. I do not want to be a big show-off!!!

I think that tis was a very good question to ask...I am glad that you did!!!

{Horny} DavidBD:wink:

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i am asking this because i occasionally go to sex clubs and i never have trouble finding super hung guys to play with....it makes me think that most guys with really big dicks are very eager to show them off because you see so many of them in places like that....nothing wrong with that, of course, but it also makes me think that guys with big cocks get big sex drives to go with them....do you think guys with big dicks are more horny than guys with regular or smaller dicks? also, do you think they are more likely to be exhibitionists?

More horny? Probably yes and surely in demand. Let that bulge show and baby your in.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup! We're on this site either to show off BIGGER than average cocks, or to lust after them. What's wrong with that?:confused: I, for one, am damned grateful for all of the wellhung 'showoffs' on this site.

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all guys are super horny but a favorable measurement will mostly eliminate insecurity about that area

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am asking this because i occasionally go to sex clubs and i never have trouble finding super hung guys to play with....it makes me think that most guys with really big dicks are very eager to show them off because you see so many of them in places like that....nothing wrong with that, of course, but it also makes me think that guys with big cocks get big sex drives to go with them....do you think guys with big dicks are more horny than guys with regular or smaller dicks? also, do you think they are more likely to be exhibitionists?
If I go to a sex club it's because I'm horny an wanna get it taken care of. Do I showoff? Yes, it's called "marketing".

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, there is this hung guy at the gym, and he is always discreet. You know one of those that wrap the towel around the waist and then put on their underwear.