Are all South African men hung?

D_Hacffurthe Eatprick

Experimental Member
Media
I had my first sexual experience with a Sth African rugby player last week. He was a real masculine dude and hung like a bull - huge, long, thick cock and big, fat balls. He kept going for what seemed forever and when he finally shot his load he nearly drowned me. Are all Sth African (Afrikaans) men hung?

Reactions: Eddieb14

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm sorry to disappoint, but we aren't. :frown1::eek:
Things are pretty much the same over here as they are in the rest of the world. You get them beeg ones, you get them small ones and you get them in between ones. For me, I must say that regardless of size, me likey them alawt! :biggrin1:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*drops trou and grabs ankles*
Spank me behbeh, spank me! :biggrin1:
Sorry for ruining things for you.

I think that you struck it lucky...
...care to give me his contact details?
...for the sake of scientific experimentation, of course. LMAO :biggrin1:

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
I do remember hanging out at Graff's Pool one afternoon in 2001 and this young black south african kid was there in a wrestling singlet and was sporting his 9" uncut hardon to anyone who would look. Should have brought him with to Sandy Bay and played. Other than a white guy with a thick 6 incher who I ended up meeting at Sandy Bay, and a nondescript guy with a nondescript dick at the steam baths at Cape Town, that was all the ZA dick I saw in both of my trips there.

Yes and everyone on here has an 8x6 cock at the minimum, and that aint even hard.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stop being cheeky to my Kiwi mate
but
if its TRUE .. different story, i will get over to watch the FWC with you guys,
and have a little/BIG play wi the other..HA'
enz

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
thanks for a fun thread, woke up so many memories of hideaway boisex in the dutch reformed mission field in northern transvaal, and the ABUNDANCE of men at uni both tukkies and maties!!
there was something different about "getting some" when it was all taboo.
that danger-fuck excitement!!

pablovian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had my first sexual experience with a Sth African rugby player last week. He was a real masculine dude and hung like a bull - huge, long, thick cock and big, fat balls. He kept going for what seemed forever and when he finally shot his load he nearly drowned me. Are all Sth African (Afrikaans) men hung?

Yes, of course ALL South African Men are hung. This is the one country that doesn't conform to normal human characteristics. All other countries except for South Africa have men with varying sized cocks and balls. Some are long, some are short, some are thin, some are thick, some jizz a little, some jizz like roaring rapids. Thank God we can all go to South Africa and be sure to find only huge cocks!!!