Are all women capable of "female ejaculation"?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by UpwardCurve, Nov 5, 2008.

1. UpwardCurve

UpwardCurve New Member

aresome races or vaginal sizesmore capable than others? my gf is a korean virgin, and i am wondering if i can get her to do it when we finally have sex...

2. 7x6

7x6 Member

Squirters are fairly rare, the only one I ever knew was also the most multi-orgasmic, nymphomaniac, loose pussied, big clitted, huge-labia, flat chested, tallest, broad shouldered woman I ever fucked.

Some would say she showed some 'male' traits, maybe this is related to the squirting...

I was going to go off on a real tangent about testosterone traits but I think i'll start a new thread about it.

3. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

Can somone explain what woman are "squirting" when they "squirt"?

Ive only ever seen videos of it and it seems like too much fluid to be anything but urine.

4. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I tend to agree.

5. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Please take a look at this article.

Skene's gland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most women (8 out of 10 would be my guess) are capable of female ejaculation, though the quantity varies to the point where some would not know that they had.

Achieving this type of ejaculation is predominantly a question of technique, knowing what you are trying to achieve and working ways to do it. There are plenty of instructions out there.

6. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

I'm multi-orgasmic with a high sex drive, but I've never been able to accomplish this even with instructions and actually spending time out of curiosity to see if it were possible. Continual orgasms for long periods of time? Yes. Squirting? No. Not saying it's not possible, but I don't know anyone that can do it.

7. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Are you trying through masterbation or with a partner? If you don't mind me asking.

8. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

I've tried with both over several years time.. no results either way. I think I get the sensation that I've read about at times, but nothing ever actually happens.

9. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Apologies, I had a meeting.

My experience is obviously as a man with a woman, though two women firends told me recently that they could both ejaculate through masterbation.

I am not going to set myself up as some type of sex guru, but when I make women ejaculate, I have taken complete control. This is against the rule book on other types of female orgasm, but I am almost in the mode of sit down shut up and let me get on with it. I don't have a routine as such, but I would say that it generally happens having done serious G spot massage from behind and then from the front combinig g spot with oral attention to the clitoris. This is why I have often been taken by surprise and got it in the face a few times - woman's revenge :smile:

I think the G spot is essential and that sense of needing a pee is apparently the build of ejaculate.

I have experienced female ejaculation during penetration and I would say that the common position for this was cowgirl with some serious bending going on of the old man.

To the OP there is no correlation in my experience to race and vagina size or shape or clitoris size.

10. D_Seymour_Dix

D_Seymour_Dix New Member

My girlfriend is Korean and she can do it. OK it's not a steady stream of water across the room but there is a defined rush of fluid at orgasm.

11. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Keep doing it. You may surprise yourself.

Some women squirt. Some gush. All depends on the woman.

12. dajunglee786

dajunglee786 New Member

ive always wondered about this too. interesting read. can anyone else verify if they try some kinda technique to make their female partner squirt like a fountain?

13. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

Another point I should make is that I'm not even sure how to recognise if I did.. I get really, really wet anyway (as in I need a towel under me), so if it were a gushing instead of squirting, would there be any way to tell the difference from the normal?

14. 7x6

7x6 Member

I was skeptical but having spent nights sleeping in a puddle on a very wet sheet (over a waterproof undersheet) i'm sure it's not urine. It certainly doesn't smell like it, not that it smells very nice the next day...

previously i'd been with a woman who used to have to stop during sex, needing to pee, then not being able to, she even saw a doctor about it. I talked to squirting girl about my ex and she said she'd been the same but had learned to relax.

15. 7x6

7x6 Member

Double post removed

16. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I think that the key for women who don't, is to learn how to really relax and let their bodies respond as they wish to, rather than how you think they are supposed to. I think that is why it helps for a guy to be very dominant with the right technique if a woman has not learnt how to allow and go with this sexual response.

Anyway, enough from me.

17. 7x6

7x6 Member

I think it also might be something to do with the consistency of the fluids a woman produces. When Squirt-girl and I-need a-pee woman got wet they were just that, wet, barely more viscous than water, most other women seem to produce something thicker, closer to artificial lube consistency. As I understand it, some of the lubes available are basically synthetic pussy juice. Maybe women who produce thicker secretions are never going to squirt. Imagine trying to fill a water-pistol with mayonaise :)

18. premium

premium Member

Albums:
    squirting is great. girl i mess with now is a huge squirter. i should make a video. id like to nut 4,5 times a day w/ her but something about her isnt working. we'll have sex for an hour or 2 and either i'll nut or i wont. but making her squirt is great. it is a turn on..my dick gets rock hard when i see it.

i dont know about tecniques, i just know my finger motion and mouth on her clit do the trick. i like to make a girl cum before sex..so after she squirts i'll put my cock in and a lot of times she'll squirt all over my stomach if i'm on top .. damn. or on bottom. she's squirted for me both ways there and also doggie but just once...and there was no outside clit contact at that juncture.

i do know that when she squirts that not her orgasm. she's had little orgasms and and hard orgasms and squirted but also had hard orgasms and no squirting. i like feeling it build up and i know when she's going to erupt. i wish i could nut like that. giant rocket stream. haha.

yeah i think i read a lot of females are capable, almost most even..but rarely ever get there. i could go on and on and on..im done rambling. thanks

19. SexandCandy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I squirt. It was something that happened accidentally once when I was 18, and then not again for 10years... and then now I can do it whenever.

Obviously the less inhibited I feel the more it tends to happen. I have learned to "milk" myself with it as well... guys dig it, and once they get me started, it's multi-orgasmic.
    Ranges from gush to all out squirt.

It's not pee, and if you're a mom - and had your water break, it smells more like amniotic fluid than any other bodily secretion. It's a sweet soft odor/smell.... def not urine.

hth.

20. jackoffalltrades

jackoffalltrades New Member

Albums:
    The first girl that I had ever slept with was a squirter. I lost my virginity pretty late, so was fairly knowledgeable about sex, but was still like WTF, did this girl just squirt on me? I had sex with her for the rest of the weekend and did confirm that she was a "squirter." Would have been for longer, but she had to leave the country.

It's definitely not pee and she didn't "squirt" literally. It was more like a waterfall. She had one position that did it for her quite easily. I have an upwards curve and she would squat on top of me, while moving up and down. She only took in the top bit of my cock and angled things so that the tip was rubbing against her G-spot. And presto....... I found it to be odourless.

I did find her pretty "loose" and definitely multi-orgasmic and easy to make cum.

I still haven't slept with a lot of women and haven't had another squirter or the chance to try to instruct another woman on the technique this one used. Please try it. It would be interesting to know if this works for others.

Draft saved Draft deleted