Are all women Size Queens ?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by duf, Aug 19, 2010.

1. duf

duf New Member

Hi guys i m doing some research about penis size.
    I discovered average aroused vagina depth is deeper than average erect penis size.
    I discovered vagina process arousal is not linked to the childbirth, but forecasting penetration of something long.
    I discovered no US or european medecine institutions listed penis size as a cause of vagina pain during intercourse.
    I discovered MANY women are turned on by the vision of large penis. It shows the large penis size is embedded in their brain. If it was anormal they would have another reaction. (rejection for instance).
    If a woman has a small vagina, he doesn't mean she doesn't want large penis, even if she can't take it all.
    I asked 5 sex therapists from different region of the world who capitalize all together 80 years of sex therapy. I asked them to tell me if they met a couple where the big size of the male partner was a problem. None of them ever faced this case.

i concluded there is no proof large penis hurts (in a regular intercourse context). I concluded large penis are totally normal. It means they are not too big.

I was at the zoo yesterday, and i watch the monkey attributes, it is really another world, there is nothing to compare to a man. I mean the penis size difference in human is the only race with such a difference between individuals. You dont see such a size and shape difference in chimpanzees or orang outan. It means the penis size difference has a role in nature.

So am i wondering if at the end all women are not size queens.

at that point it would make thing more simple, if we knew that the largest the penis is and the more dominant he is in the human kind society. nd that would be the role of the penis size difference. Determining the most potent man.

what do you think about that ?

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I think it is a weak argument and very, very easy to disprove.

Read around here for 2 hours, 4 if you are a slow reader or English is not your first language.

You will find many threads that give anecdotal evidence of:
    Women who find a large penis uncomfortable,
    Women reporting vaginal pain from the girth and sometimes the length of a large penis,
    Women and men reporting difficulties in sexual relations due to the large size of the man's penis,
    And (though it is less common on this site) I have read plenty of anecdotal evidence of women who do not find a large penis arousing.

In summary - no, not all women are size queens.

Besides, classically, 'size queen' refers to a woman (or man) who requires a partner with a large penis in order to have satisfying sex - either physically or psychologically.

3. BiGuy4HimOrHer

BiGuy4HimOrHer New Member

Albums:
    I'm only 5" and I still hurt my wife if I get too rough too soon. Sounds like BS to some of you I'm sure, but she isn't faking it. She has a tilted vagina, and I can tongue her cervix once she's super aroused and pushes it out as far as she can.

I've been with a few women that I could tell I just didn't take all the way, but no woman has ever told me I didn't. Women are nice like that most of them. Most of the women I ever saw for more than a one night stand always wanted more from me, and I dated mostly women who could get any man they wanted, so it wasn;t like i was last choice for most of them. So from my empirical data, I'd say it's a false presentment that the majority of women need a donkey dick to be gratified. Some do granted and more power to them - that's just what they need and they can't be faulted for that, but I think they're the minority.

4. yongdo

yongdo New Member

Albums:
    Most, by most I mean the vast, vast majority of women are NOT size queens.

Most men, on the other hand... are.

5. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lol, so true.

6. dkong8x625

dkong8x625 Active Member

Albums:
    but if they snag an "above average" guy you better believe they cant wait to brag to their friends.

Ex told her friends and every time I saw this one girl she would glance at the bulge...If only she asked nicely I would have whipped it out.

7. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    I think it's one of the stupidest theories I've ever read. There isn't as much variation in primates because there aren't 6 BILLION of them on the planet, each of whom has their own set of genetic variations and mutations, not to mention differing external factors like the environment and pollution.

8. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's 3 minutes of reading time im never getting back. There are more male sizequeens than there ever could be female ones. and there arn't that many female ones to start with

9. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Very few women I've met are true size queens, most just like the novelty of trying or playing with it once... Few are willing to get impaled by it day in and day out.

10. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

This has got to be one of the dumbest questions we've had in a while.

11. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Most women just want a man who knows how to be a good lover and pay attention to their needs. Penis size is way down on the list of important traits in men unless it's a micro penis.

Huge dicks are a novelty and nice to have. But I doubt there are many women out there who actually search out and keep a man based on cock size.

I think a little more research is needed...I'm just saying...

12. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I think women for the most part are checking bulges in guys pants. they may not be looking for huge, but don't want "pencil" boy.

13. erratic

Gold Member

Trust a homo - we get confided to about this stuff by straight women all the time - bad girl is telling the truth. I've only known a couple of women who want them big, and even they had limits.

14. duf

duf New Member

@ manlyBanisters
    The comments you read from girls over the internets are not good. They come from girls who have psychological problems. A woman who has a satisfying sex life will never come to a sex forum.

You can't compare the voice from gynecologists, US official organization and people from the internet.

The girls who express themselves here can also be men who have a female account. You don't know who is behind their account. Furthermore, you don't know if they ever tried a large penis. They are totally anonymous.
    In other words, those feedbacks are not reliable at all.

On the other hand, the US library of medecine doesn't list vagina size and penis size as a cause for vagina pain during intercourse:

the proof:
    Sexual intercourse - painful: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

On the other hand, lack of arousal is a cause of vagina pain.
    If a girl is not aroused enough even a 5" cock will hurt.

#14 duf, Aug 21, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  15. duf

duf New Member

One gyneacologist said women are not able to know what's happen when we put a tool inside the vagina. They just have a visceral feeling. He proved
    Nelson Soucasaux Home Page

So girls are not able to link precisely their sexual satisfaction to the penis because their reaction to the stimulii is not precise. It is not like a ball in the hand.

In other words, a girl can tell you she doesn't like a big cock, but unconsciously she likes it. She can say, she likes a guy for his personality but in fact she likes his big cock unconsciously.

The girls who are not size queens are the girls who are not able to link sexual satisfaction to penis stimulii. The size queens are girls who can link sexual satisfaction to penis stimulii.

that s also why the large penis men never know if women really enjoy their dick sometimes because they dont have so much feedback.

16. duf

duf New Member

Ok since i have everybody against me i am gonig to put some evidences in front of you... I think people who contribute to a forum come here to express a personal psychological thing. Your opinions are subjective, on the other hand, i bring you FACTS. All realworld facts are against your statements.

Look at the best selling dildos. Are they small ?? no are they average ?? no
    They are big !

Best Selling Sex Toys for Women -- MyPleasure.com

17. Patchos

Gold Member

Before I came to this site I was very PC about dick size. Now I know that it's ok to say that bigger men are better. All my girl friends think the same. Thank you LPSG!!!!!

18. Patchos

Gold Member

It's true. Don't want no short dick man!

19. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Firstly I feel I should get this out of the way: Go fuck yourself, you rot-cocked weasel fucker. :smile:

Secondly - you're a sexist little cunt, aren't you? All women who post about sex on the internet are unsatisfied and have psychological problems? But what, the men are fine and normal? That alone tells me you are either a troll and therefore barely worth responding to or that you are a sorry little person with deep-seated sexual hang-ups about women and therefore not worth reading.

But I'm going to respond anyway, more for others to read than to try to change your closed, little mind.

So listen, fuckwit, I own a cunt and you don't, and I'm telling you if I stick something in my cunt that is too big for it, no matter how aroused I am, it fucking hurts. Capiche?

I know that lots of men come on here pretending to be women and I know lots of women and men lie about their sexual experiences - if you bother to look at my post history, though it make take you a while, you will see me calling them fuckwits too.

I also know that those who are honest are more honest with the anonymity of the internet 'protecting' them.

What sex toys sell best is completely irrelevant. Men buy toys too, for themselves and for women, and an awful lot of men seem to believe bigger is better. There's your 'statistics' skewed to fuck straight away.

Now - back to the bit where you go fuck yourself... I'll leave you to it. :smile:

20. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

MB, don't feed the troll!

Draft saved Draft deleted