are all women that...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Snakebyte, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, today my (ex) girlfriend broke up with me. She sayd it wasn't my fault. I was great and almost perfect but she doesn't have the feelings for more than good friends. Hum, it came suddenly and I wonder why she was with me the last weeks then. She told me she had a great time with me, there is no other man and I am the most gentle, nicest etc guy she ever had. But she ended the relationship.
    I don't get it.
    Maybe you can shed some light on it?

2. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know flower... too nice? no edge? no idea. I'm sure you're lovely

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Would you have her lie to you and continue in a relationship in which she wasn't happy? You're lucky that she's an honest woman, Snakebyte. You can be sure that it wasn't easy for her and it probably took some time for her to work out a way to do it as painlessly as possible.

4. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Take her at her word. She may have thought the feelings would eventually come if she waited long enough and unfortunately, you thought she did because she invested time in the two of you. Women can be terrible about things like this. I'm very sorry to hear about your breakup but it sounds like it's probably for the best.

5. BigA

BigA New Member

WHAT???

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Years ago i had a girlfriend break up with me two days before christmas. We have all been there Snakebyte. We live and learn. ........:cool:

7. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Don't dwell on it. Move on - the next one is just around the corner.

8. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

the problem is... somehow I don't believe her when she tells me she has no feelings for me. She acted weird. And this look in her eyes...

9. Chaz

Chaz Member

Forget about it.. i've had a few friends who over dwelled on past g/f.. move on, get laid by another girl and you then realise it might be for the better..

But please, don't let this go around and round in your head.. its spilt milk.. just move on and get yourself a better one. I have found that each successive g/f has been a better package than the last ( still not found the special girl, uumm i feel bad saying that )

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

She probably does still love you, just not in the way you want her to. Unfortantly it sucks but this is the way it goes... you spend time with someone and let them know the good, bad & the ugly about yourself and they have to decide if you are 'the one' . Obviously she decided you arent toe one but if you want a specific reason or incident that changed her feelings and mind Only she has the answer.

Chalk it down to experience and move on

11. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the problem is that she tells me that it was not my fault. Now it's even harder when you did nothing wrong.
    And she still cares about me. Wants to have some fun with me, go out with me etc.
    Actually it's the same it was before just without the things that you do in a relationship ;)

12. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Don't go there Snakebyte - when something is over it's over and you need to give yourself some space and she should respect this.

It's me it's you, it doesn't matter - get some fresh air - you're a good looking hunky intelligent guy - you can do what you want.

13. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thanks
    but I am very emotional too. think that's the problem. Sometimes I wish I was a macho :rolleyes:

14. carlton10

carlton10 Member

Well I am sure u have broken up with women for whatever reason and they still loved u and couldnt understand why u broke up with them-Life can be a series of breakups and u just move on and try to learn from the experience. You cant force change on anyone-U get depressed and question urself after breakups but you eventually come out of it and continue with life and other people-

15. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know it's that way but I thought she was the one
    In such situations you can't think rational.

16. carlton10

carlton10 Member

well after a few months u will come around and decide it was for the best and wonder why u put so much effort into all the worry and depressed feelings-Put it this way- she isnt sitting around worrying why she called it off with u

17. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, sometimes you can't think rationally when you feel emotionally overwhelmed, that's what happens when you fall for someone this hard. Don't flog yourself for feeling the way you do. Take a few days and allow yourself to fully experience the pain and confusion, then take steps to move on.

It will get easier. It just doesn't feel that way right now.

18. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    actually that's one problem more. It seems that is wasn't that easy for her and she still thinks a lot about me and cares about me.
    and again that's the big problem. I don't believe her when she tells me she has no feelings for me because her eyes and all in all says the opposite.
    In case she told me "it's over because ...serious reason..." it wouldn't be that hard. But it seems to me that she doesn't even know what she feels at the moment.

well, that's what the topic was to be called at first "...complicated"

19. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Was, is the big word Snakebyte.

I am going to start sounding like my dad now - but hey - you are twenty two - yes you are a mature guy - but when you are twenty eight, you'll have a laugh about yourself at twenty two.

Hands up everyone who thought they had found the one and were wrong - I think you'll find that that's pretty much everyone.

20. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

call her dirty nasty names and tell everyone how much of a nasty whore she is and when you see her dont speak to her and just give her dirty looks

Draft saved Draft deleted