are all women that...

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
call her dirty nasty names and tell everyone how much of a nasty whore she is and when you see her dont speak to her and just give her dirty looks

no I won't :wink:

thanks for all your feedback. I'm feeling better now and things are cleared. I won't get over it that fast but at least we talked about it now.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She told me she had a great time with me, there is no other man and I am the most gentle, nicest etc guy she ever had. But she ended the relationship.

thanks
but I am very emotional too. think that's the problem. Sometimes I wish I was a macho :rolleyes:

Maybe this is the problem, you ARE too nice and gentle. Sometimes its good to have a little edge about you. Don't just make it up, but develop it. Learn to be a little more cold-hearted sometimes. Yes, people will disagree with this but it it not a bad talent to have. Especially being young. It can go a long way of protecting you. I bet if you pushed her away a tad bit more instead of always being so accomodating and gentle things would have ended differently. In fact, you can still utilize this skill in your situation with her to get her back. Girls usually don't want a guy who is overly emotional; thats usually their thing. they want a guy to be sensitive of their emotions but "macho" as well. This is all about the Masonry.

In order to do this you should do your best to put the negative feelings out of your mind. Pretend (if you have to) to be enjoying yourself and act as if her dumping you didn't slow you down one bit. You don't have to be mean-just be cool. Display your greatness. Once she sees you carrying yourself in this way she may have second thoughts and start to draw back to you. It always happens. I have this intuition that a girl loves (or something deep inside her needs to) see her man faulter a bit after she leaves him. Its a primal sign of how much she meant to you and her effects on you. If you show that you are almost better off now without her, she will be thinking "wtf?" and will develop a hunger to get you back.

And before all the beautiful women on this board disagree with that, remember, this girl is very young and while you may not exhibit these charater traits (although I bet some of you do!), a young girl may just very well behave this way.

I have said this before, plant the seeds in her mind and let them grow. Maybe show that other girls have interests in you, or that maybe you can't go to the movies with her tonight because some ol lady friends from across the pond are here to visit and want to go to a club with you. Or maybe that you met some girls at the mall last weekend and they want to bring you to a party of theirs so you'll have to take a rain check. All of these things combined will sit in her mind and then YOU will be in a position to decide whether to take her back or not. It can be a process, but make it subtle, if it looks like you are trying to hard then it will back fire. Remember, BE COOL. Be a MASON! You are Snakebyte and don't forget that!