Are Any Hung Guys into Smaller Guys?

small1luvsbigones

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
short side here love getting with long guys, love to compare and then worship his big one. If anyone is in my area and has a long one let me know! lol id be glad to compare and service! let me know what you think of my length (if you have a long one)

Attachments

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
short side here love getting with long guys, love to compare and then worship his big one. If anyone is in my area and has a long one let me know! lol id be glad to compare and service! let me know what you think of my length (if you have a long one)

and what area is that? I personally think men with smaller dicks can be hot. it's not as much about just his dick, as it is everything as a whole. the dick size is just a part of it. I think what is really hot to me is a man with a small one that still loves his dick.

leykopygos

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My size has never been an issue, it's just on the "smaller than average" side. But dispite having had nothing but gay sex for the last 3 years my little fella has never seen any action with another man, it's not even been sucked off. The nearest its been to fucking a man was when a guy gave me a reacharound as he fucked my ass.

I like to go for guys who only top and not one guy who has been a top for me has even mentioned my dick. I think if they know they are never going to have it in them they just don't care. But as a full time bottom size is every thing, and the bigger the better. the perfect size is just a bit bigger than my ass can streach to, so i know I'm really being fucked.

Big Guys Don't Care About Your Size If You Are Their Bottom:tongue:

Have to agree. But if I was turned on by someone and discovered they had the smaller cock they're getting fucked, don't try to stick that little thing in me!

Last edited:

I'm a short, athletic guy who's cock is just barely average, and think the idea of comparing to hung guys, or knowing that some hung guys are into comparing with a smaller guy like me to be very sexy! Many other things turn me on, so this isn't my only thing, but have to admit, it's h-o-t!

Last edited by a moderator:

leykopygos

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a short, athletic guy who's cock is just barely average, and think the idea of comparing to hung guys, or knowing that some hung guys are into comparing with a smaller guy like me to be very sexy! Many other things turn me on, so this isn't my only thing, but have to admit, it's h-o-t!

Your measuring tape pic looks to be OVER 6 inches That's well above average. Nice pics stud