• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Are any of you skinny guys into extra tall athletic guys?

tallguy441

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Just wondering?

I am 6'7.5" (extra tall) and 250 (athletic) pounds.
I think skinny guys are incredibly sexy!

shadow28

Gold Member
Platinum Gold
Reaction score
Yep - anyone taller than me (6'3") is not so common anyway. So that's hot in that it's different. Plus since I'm slender at 160 lbs, the bigger guys do have a way of wrapping their arms around you that is pretty awesome. Read: amazing.

But anyone with really big gym muscles is a turn-off... = intimidating. Prefer normal guys there. Anyone else feel this way?

TomCat84

Expert Member
Reaction score
Just wondering?

I am 6'7.5" (extra tall) and 250 (athletic) pounds.
I think skinny guys are incredibly sexy!

Um, almost 6'8 and 250 pounds? Marry me- then fuck me....PLEASE????:biggrin1::eek::yup:

I fucking LOVE tall guys who are 220 lbs+....so hot when they dominate me :biggrin: I'm only 5'7" 160 lbs...99% lean muscle

ChicagoWuff

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not skinny, but there's definitely something about being with guys who are bigger than me that is quite the turn-on. My boyfriend, on the other hand, is lean and muscular and has a HUGE appreciation for bigger guys. Side-note? He's going to school in Kansas City.

0837s

Sexy Member
Reaction score
I'm a lean guy (basically had gastric bypass surgery when I was born due to stomach problems when I was born), and also a runner. If i'm meeting up with a guy, I definitely get into athletic, well built guys, as I am working out and working to build my body to look like theirs (just takes more work and effort due to the stomach surgery I had when I was born)

Last edited:

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Reaction score
i find shortish skinny guys a real turn on. funny enough, thay also seem to have cocks of well above average size.

B_625girth

Banned
Reaction score
I'm extra tall, skinny, athletic guy who is into myself fucking beautiful women.

luvmycock

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
It seems like the last few guys I have been attracted to are all taller than me, but thats not hard being that I am about 5'5" LOL

AtomicMouse1950

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Website
groups.yahoo.com
Very tall men for me is a turn on. I like how some can just pick me up and position me any way they like. I'm only 5'11" but someone 6'5 to 6'7" would be awesome. I'm pretty sure most tall guys are very well hung. So that's a big plus for me too. I'm weak in the knees just thinking about it;.

92philip

Loved Member
Reaction score
Yes bigger guys are an amazing turn on. Although there is a point where they get too big. I don't like them steroid huge, but just normal muscular. There's an amazing man who goes to my gym who is tall, light skinned, light brown hair, and has the perfect muscle body. I have literally had so many fantasies where he just dominates the shit out of me and fucks me in the air. Lol

Kubed

Lurker
Reaction score
5'7" and relatively skinny here. LOVE taller, more muscular guys dominating and bear-hugging me

thickboyTX

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
5'11, slim muscled, big dick. love guys who are bigger framed than me.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Reaction score
I'm 6'0 and I like taller guys. :) Some say I'm skinny. :] I like muscled guys, not like the hulk but more like a lean, swimmers build or a bit more.

I'm pretty sure most tall guys are very well hung. So that's a big plus for me too. I'm weak in the knees just thinking about it;.

Wrong. =)

Tallhungbball88

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
6'7 about 235 here. Used to be a toned back in high school, went up to about 310lbs freshman year then dropped to about 215 by the end of college. In grad school now which makes it hard to workout with all of the studying. Hoping to trim some fat and get down to around 220 again. Holidays :sad2: