Are any of you skinny guys into extra tall athletic guys?

petetown

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just wondering?

I am 6'7.5" (extra tall) and 250 (athletic) pounds.
I think skinny guys are incredibly sexy!

6'6'' and 240 here....played with a skinny little 5'7'' guy yesterday with the cutest little uncut cock....could suck it easily and it was soooooooooo hard! :)

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Yep - anyone taller than me (6'3") is not so common anyway. So that's hot in that it's different. Plus since I'm slender at 160 lbs, the bigger guys do have a way of wrapping their arms around you that is pretty awesome. Read: amazing.

But anyone with really big gym muscles is a turn-off... = intimidating. Prefer normal guys there. Anyone else feel this way?

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondering?

I am 6'7.5" (extra tall) and 250 (athletic) pounds.
I think skinny guys are incredibly sexy!

Um, almost 6'8 and 250 pounds? Marry me- then fuck me....PLEASE????:biggrin1::eek::yup:

I fucking LOVE tall guys who are 220 lbs+....so hot when they dominate me :biggrin: I'm only 5'7" 160 lbs...99% lean muscle

ChicagoWuff

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not skinny, but there's definitely something about being with guys who are bigger than me that is quite the turn-on. My boyfriend, on the other hand, is lean and muscular and has a HUGE appreciation for bigger guys. Side-note? He's going to school in Kansas City.

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a lean guy (basically had gastric bypass surgery when I was born due to stomach problems when I was born), and also a runner. If i'm meeting up with a guy, I definitely get into athletic, well built guys, as I am working out and working to build my body to look like theirs (just takes more work and effort due to the stomach surgery I had when I was born)

Last edited: