Are any of you skinny guys into extra tall athletic guys?

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Very tall men for me is a turn on. I like how some can just pick me up and position me any way they like. I'm only 5'11" but someone 6'5 to 6'7" would be awesome. I'm pretty sure most tall guys are very well hung. So that's a big plus for me too. I'm weak in the knees just thinking about it;.

92philip

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes bigger guys are an amazing turn on. Although there is a point where they get too big. I don't like them steroid huge, but just normal muscular. There's an amazing man who goes to my gym who is tall, light skinned, light brown hair, and has the perfect muscle body. I have literally had so many fantasies where he just dominates the shit out of me and fucks me in the air. Lol

Kubed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
5'7" and relatively skinny here. LOVE taller, more muscular guys dominating and bear-hugging me

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 6'0 and I like taller guys. :) Some say I'm skinny. :] I like muscled guys, not like the hulk but more like a lean, swimmers build or a bit more.

I'm pretty sure most tall guys are very well hung. So that's a big plus for me too. I'm weak in the knees just thinking about it;.

Wrong. =)

Tallhungbball88

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
6'7 about 235 here. Used to be a toned back in high school, went up to about 310lbs freshman year then dropped to about 215 by the end of college. In grad school now which makes it hard to workout with all of the studying. Hoping to trim some fat and get down to around 220 again. Holidays :sad2:

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am 6'4" which is taller than most. I immediately notice when someone taller than I am is in the area. It doesn't happen that often but when it does I am strangely fixated on the person. I am not sure what I would do if I was shorter. I guess it would be more common so it wouldn't be as much of an issue.

rock_cok

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
im fairly tall and slim and can get turned on by muscled bodies and if they are hung even better. Do any muscle guys out there like guys on the slim side?

hardintelect

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am 6'4" which is taller than most. I immediately notice when someone taller than I am is in the area. It doesn't happen that often but when it does I am strangely fixated on the person. I am not sure what I would do if I was shorter. I guess it would be more comon so it wouldn't be as much of an issue.
Almost same i am 6'4 and evry time i see a tall or taller than me feels like i want too know him hung out with maybe because my freinds are not tall like me lol