Are any straight guys facinated with large penis' and muscular guys

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say I'm more turned on by the big dick part of the description than the big muscle part (if that's what the OP meant). I think lean muscular guys are attractive but not huge muscles. Real big guys with huge muscles look weird to me. Obviously it's just my taste in body types.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say I'm more turned on by the big dick part of the description than the big muscle part (if that's what the OP meant). I think lean muscular guys are attractive but not huge muscles. Real big guys with huge muscles look weird to me. Obviously it's just my taste in body types.

I know what you mean. I prefer my men to keep their muscle inside their frame, rather to build it outside. It looks like you have a lot more control and flexibility that way, which means a shit ton between the sheets, if you get my meaning, haha!

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is an interesting thread. I think it's cool that everyone has different turn-ons and turn-offs and have various desires. It goes to show that it is almost impossible to label anyone and we should just respect and value people for their differences and it's all good...

dontuwantoknow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm more turned on by the idea of seeing my girl getting railed by a big dicked guy muscular or not. On the other hand I appreciate compliments about myself as well as my girl from other guys.

umami_tsunami

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do not want to sound arrogrant, but I am 34 and very athletic. I am 6'2" weigh 225 pounds, have a 48" chest, 33" waist, 29" thighs-- so I know I am built. I have had both men and women check me out. I am 99.9% straight but I have to admit, I love it when a guy or a lady check me out. I work out hard and I am proud of it. Sometime I dress to show off my body and sometimes I don't. I love to go to the beach here in Perth (I am an American, who has moved because of a job to Australia 2 years ago) wearing a Speedo and know I am being looked at.

Pics or it didn't happen:no:

mrdawg

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know what this is like I have had similar urges over the past few years but I definitely know that I am straight. I just put it down to envy cause I always wanted to have a bit more muscle to my frame

B_Curious75asc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This also raises my curiousity when i see a dude at the gym with nice muscles and a huge penis. I would like to someday touch a nother dudes large cock. It is something that has been on my mind for 3 years.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight, looking at muscular guys doesn't impress me, but being on this website has definitely made me more fascinated with big cocks to the point that I really want to suck on a big one at least once to satisfy my bi-curiousity, but I have no interest in kissing or touching or being touched by another guy in any way which is probably why I haven't found any takers yet.