Are auto-flush toilets crap?!

How do you feel about auto-flush toilets?

• Auto-flush toilets are useful members of society. I have several on my friends list.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • I love auto flush toilets so much I'm having them installed in my home!

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • * sob * I lost my BFF when she was auto-flushed down the toilet

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Auto-flush toilets are the work of the devil and his food cake.

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Oh, fuck off... who cares?

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think some of you all would die if you had to live in the real world. Flushing with your feet? lol
Put mustard on your condescention and eat it. Or bend it over and fuck it; I don't care.

Auto-flushers are common in public spaces here and they seem to work ok.
You are not a woman. I'm sure your toilet procedure is not quite the same.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spend a a week or two in Tokyo with the simply awesome, high tech toilets there that warm, wash, flush, blow dry and otherwise regale everything south of the border when your business is done and you'll be looking for another option on that poll.

First thing I did when I got home was to find out where to get one.

I spend a great deal of time in Tokyo and at first the novelty of the toilets was amusing but I really have no desire to own one. Toilets in Japan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

D

deleted213967

I vote for auto-flush toilets with manual override capability, at least in public bathrooms, because all it takes is 1 swine (who thinks Consuela will clean up after him) to stink up the whole place and induce collective constipation.

The sensor technology is still crappy though, that's why I like a manual flush override that does not require power.

Don't you guys agree it makes courtesy-flushing more convenient? All you have to do is moon the wall behind you.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You hit one of my husband's nerves with water conservation. Hoo boy! I dare not throw out the pasta water, starch is good for the plants. The toilet is definitely his pet peeve. He wants to install one of those two-button systems, but we have a very old American toilet in our master bath that I adore. He wants one of those low-capacity system with a "jet-flush" and I'm scared to ask him what that is.

As for self-flush, meh. Like you said, it always flushes twice with me. The only downside is anyone waiting thinks I'm finished so I have to tell them to wait. So I guess I don't care for them either.

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You hit one of my husband's nerves with water conservation. Hoo boy! I dare not throw out the pasta water, starch is good for the plants. The toilet is definitely his pet peeve. He wants to install one of those two-button systems, but we have a very old American toilet in our master bath that I adore. He wants one of those low-capacity system with a "jet-flush" and I'm scared to ask him what that is.

As for self-flush, meh. Like you said, it always flushes twice with me. The only downside is anyone waiting thinks I'm finished so I have to tell them to wait. So I guess I don't care for them either.

It has a pressurised bladder located in the tank. When you flush one of these bad-boys you'll know it. They are also kinda pricy compared to a standard low flow toilet.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Put mustard on your condescention and eat it. Or bend it over and fuck it; I don't care.
Condescention? Coming from you that's the laugh of the day! Lighten up. It's a toilet thread. Or fuck off with the bitterness.

You are not a woman. I'm sure your toilet procedure is not quite the same.
I sit down to shit like everyone else and when I stand up the thing flushes. But pardon me for making an observation.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if you guys are going to fight could you at least have the grace to strip off and do it in a paddling pool full of jelly? sheesh!

dirtyblacksummer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I oppose such hideous feats of engineering. The infrared mal occhio; a sinisterly aware piece of machina waiting for me to finish my business. Since my restroom modus operani has always been - - If it's brown, flush it down; If it's yellow, let it mellow - - I adamantly oppose such a wasteful demon. One day I will reappear as Ulysses prepared to slay these cyclopes of water extravagance!!!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*blink*

making use of the facilities is really the least complicated part of my day.

i am still all ScoobyDoo "huh" about the standing wipe. until LPSG i figured everyone was a sitter.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I always thought the point of auto-flush toilets was to prevent people from leaving full bowls of waste behind when they were done, and/or to allow flushing without having to actually touch a begermed toilet lever.

For those reasons, I'm okay with them.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Condescention? Coming from you that's the laugh of the day! Lighten up. It's a toilet thread. Or fuck off with the bitterness.
Up until that point in the thread, I believe I was the only one who copped to flushing by foot. Unless I missed something, it's pretty obvious who you were talking to. You lighten up. Or don't. Either way, fuck you. :smile: Does a smilie make it better?

I sit down to shit like everyone else and when I stand up the thing flushes. But pardon me for making an observation.

But you do not sit to pee. To me, at least, there is a difference. As was noted earlier, some women stand to wipe. I'm one of those, but only after urination. I remain seated when I wipe after. . . you know what? I am aware this is too much info. I'm not stopping you from making your observations.

*ignores dolfette's suggestion*

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Up until that point in the thread, I believe I was the only one who copped to flushing by foot. Unless I missed something, it's pretty obvious who you were talking to. You lighten up. Or don't. Either way, fuck you. :smile: Does a smilie make it better?
Fuck everyone seems to be your attitude. Including the next woman in line who touches the handle after your shoe was on it and the last point of contact of the shoe was the bathroom floor. Not nice. Maybe your smilie will make her feel better.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i carry a special toilet flushing stick.
kinda looks like a back scratcher.
only with slightly larger scratcher part.
is also convenient for hooking neighboring stall toilet paper.
if ya selected stall's roll comes up empty.