Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had lovers (not just single encounters) that were: straight women (my wife plus a number of women since our divorce), gay men, and Bi men. All were good to great lovers. Otherwise I would not have stayed with them.

But, I have found that the Bi ones do make the best lovers, by far.

Why? I don't know.

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Overall...YES. It's mostly personality and how two people click or have chemistry. I man that is caring, sensitive, and giving in bed will always make a better lover. I find that men previously exposed to women are more aware of their lovers because *cough* I assume many women aren't very communicative in bed. It forces a guy to be able to pick up on body language and read signals that certain things are more pleasurable than others. There is an art to fucking. In contrast, a selfish lover will be awful in bed. Wham bam thank you mam attitudes are all show and no substance, and unfortunately, many people out there fuck for their egos versus the pleasure of their partner in combination with their own. Insecure men can go either way, they either want to boost their egos and just get off or are so fearful that they can't do anything without asking first; there's a fine balance. I'm trying not to generalize because people are unique and it's really not fair to pigeonhole them. Good lovers are taught, not born; sensitivity, awareness, generosity, communication, and chemistry can make any loving experience better. And from there, good technique and physical compatibility will really fuck with your head because concurrent orgasms will trigger the production of Oxytocin and start the bonding process. Okay, it's late and I'm digressing... from my personal experience I agree with the OP.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The number of men out there who are truly, actually bi is very small. That said, they probably are better lovers. I have cautioned women before - don't believe most of them when they say they're bi. Many are just on their way to gay anyway.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, every single Bi guy is a great lover, and they ALL want to spoon afterwards and talk and stroke your hair and tell you how great you are.... Every single one of them!

Honestly!

Slamdunk_dude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I would veer towards classing myself as bi as opposed to straight or gay as even though I have never had any sexual contact with another man it is something that I am interested in... and I have never had any complaints!