Are big dicks a basic human right?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Are you insinuating there should be government funded penis enlargement?

I mean don't get me wrong I like where your going with this, but I can't even get my veterans shit right from the government so this might be a stretch.

Maybe if I can prove to VA that I would have had 7 inches if it weren't for riding in the back of M113s and shit...

Fuck it man Bernie was promising free education why can't I get my free big dickedness

Yes. Government sponsored and subsidized.

Do you agree that big dicks should be a basic human right similar to free speech or equality under the law?

I believe big dicks are fundamental to human happiness and recognition of this fact is a requirement for any nation to be considered civilized, IMO.

Here is how I think big dicks as a human right should work. First of all big dicks are both a positive and negative right. The government must never do anything to limit our access to precious big dicks and should promote policies that increase the number of big dicks and our access to them. A modern, civilized nation should promote the immigration of hung studs into the nation. They should also dedicate at least 2% of GDP PE research and create programs to allow the general populace to have access to hung studs when needed.

What do you guys think? How should the government's of the world handle the right to big dicks?

So, why is the government mentioned? Should a big cock tax be levied? A tax on millimetre increments?

Won't work wally, it will be usually the middle class....average, which will end up paying more, like taxpayers do now...........because that is where the most income for government is. Not up there, not down there..........but in the middle. :)

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Or, sex workers can understand that by agreeing to work for the government they have to be willing to service anyone. If they want to be more selective in who they choose as clients then they can just remain independent.
So you literally wanna take away a way more important right? New form of slavery.

So, why is the government mentioned? Should a big cock tax be levied? A tax on millimetre increments?

Won't work wally, it will be usually the middle class....average, which will end up paying more, like taxpayers do now...........because that is where the most income for government is. Not up there, not down there..........but in the middle. :)

Hey, hey wait a minute. Let me get my mandatory seventh inch and then you can rock the boat with your anarchist attitude.

Hey, hey wait a minute. Let me get my mandatory seventh inch and then you can rock the boat with your anarchist attitude.

Thank goodness you did not call me a Royalist. I would be most offended :)

By the way..Has anyone formally welcomed the US to the UK royal family? :)

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Education isn't illegal either, but we still expect for the government to help people obtain it and it is considered a human right.

Education is considered important for the future of a society. That doesn't make it a human right. And access to a large penis isn't even remotely on parallel with education.

I don't know which is more pathetic/hilarious: your attempt to justify yet another homoerotic fantasy, or dildoswaggins' attempt to derail this thread into another nocirc bitchfest.:joy::laughing:

Reactions: Khegan

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We all already have the right to big cock as much as we have the right to persue anything else. The economic structure and resulting oligarchy is what interferes with that. Not human rights or penis size oppression/agendas. If you are poor you have less choice in any matter, including fixing your small peen

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you agree that big dicks should be a basic human right similar to free speech or equality under the law?

I believe big dicks are fundamental to human happiness and recognition of this fact is a requirement for any nation to be considered civilized, IMO.

Let's clarify a few things. Guys with small cocks aren't the best source of ideas about how the world should run. In fact, guys with bigger cocks have rights to actively avoid any contact with small cocks. These need to bd enshrined in law.

I think guys with big cocks have the right to welcoming safe holes, and that the small cocks should pay extra taxes so that the government can pay for professional sexual services for the big cocks.

Furthermore, small cocks should potentially face crimminal charges for being public nuisances. I should be able to go about my day without having to be harassed into paying them any attention. I've spent my life doing so but realise that comes from a position of privilege currently not available to all. The government needs to build protections for society so that no one should ever have to be harassed by small cocks or even think about them, basic rights protected by laws are important but there is no need for to apply to the smalls.

D

deleted15807

I will always appreciate that character for her honest portrayal of female sexuality.

So many guys hate Samantha because yeah she doesn't like small dicks. It's an affront to their imagined manhood. And lets be honest everything is imagined.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So many guys hate Samantha because yeah she doesn't like small dicks. It's an affront to their imagined manhood. And lets be honest everything is imagined.

"It's all consciousness, dude"
*takes hit, talks with smoke coming out of mouth:
"I mean, all we know is that the lights are on"

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media

Let's clarify a few things. Guys with small cocks aren't the best source of ideas about how the world should run. In fact, guys with bigger cocks have rights to actively avoid any contact with small cocks. These need to bd enshrined in law.

I think guys with big cocks have the right to welcoming safe holes, and that the small cocks should pay extra taxes so that the government can pay for professional sexual services for the big cocks.

Furthermore, small cocks should potentially face crimminal charges for being public nuisances. I should be able to go about my day without having to be harassed into paying them any attention. I've spent my life doing so but realise that comes from a position of privilege currently not available to all. The government needs to build protections for society so that no one should ever have to be harassed by small cocks or even think about them, basic rights protected by laws are important but there is no need for to apply to the smalls.
Thanks for taking this logic, and expanding on it, to even more Swiftian conclusions.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Education is considered important for the future of a society. That doesn't make it a human right. And access to a large penis isn't even remotely on parallel with education.

I don't know which is more pathetic/hilarious: your attempt to justify yet another homoerotic fantasy, or dildoswaggins' attempt to derail this thread into another nocirc bitchfest.:joy::laughing:

The UN considers education a human right and big dicks are way more valuable than education. Society can't function without big dicks.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

When I say my stuff like this it is called hate speech.

Come on ItsAll4Kim. Be consistent in your actions.

D

deleted15807

Masculinity is very fragile, indeed.

It's something that requires a daily battle. Males in particular live in constant dread of losing their claim to manhood. Throughout history, males have been willing to risk and even sacrifice their lives, just so that people will say ‘He’s a real man!’ Males must prove their masculinity constantly, throughout their lives, from cradle to grave, in an endless series of rites and performances. No more so than in the penis size arena.

Reactions: wallyj84

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
It's something that requires a daily battle. Males in particular live in constant dread of losing their claim to manhood. Throughout history, males have been willing to risk and even sacrifice their lives, just so that people will say ‘He’s a real man!’ Males must prove their masculinity constantly, throughout their lives, from cradle to grave, in an endless series of rites and performances. No more so than in the penis size arena.

Some people scoff at the idea of the dick measuring contest, but in reality most of man's greatest accomplishments are thanks to that basic desire to show that yours is the biggest.

W

wavejock

Im hoping Wally leaves his brain to science after he goes lol