Are Big Dicks Hereditary?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by mj_monrose, Feb 20, 2012.

1. mj_monrose

mj_monrose Member

I was looking at a hot tumblr site, and there were some twinks with HUGE thick, long cocks. So huge infact that it just looked so mis-matched and in great contrast to their thin bodies...

It got me wondering where do big dicks come from? Are they just random? Or if a father has a huge cock, does his son get a huge cock too?

2. thkbeercan

thkbeercan Active Member

Albums:
    some big dicks come from photoshop....

3. D_22

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL!

4. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    No , You have it all arse-about face.
    Men are born with microscopic weenies and then go on to big cock penis enlargement websites and buy penis enlargement creams and get huge cocks.The fact that your family on the male side had huge shlongs are totally irrelevant and of no consequence. Genetics just don't play a role.
    Maybe as you suggested, big dicks are a random phenomena? So only the men who discover internet sites selling the right products end up with huge cocks.
    Darwinian selection seems to favour those with broadband connections.

5. Unnamed

Unnamed Member

Albums:
    and we have a weiner!!

/thread

6. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    My theory is that there is a max potential to grow and that often boys don't get there out of lack of stimulation.

I know in my own experience I played a lot with my dick from a very young age (won't name numbers as it's forbidden to talk about experiences as a minor) but orgasms have been linked to increased DHT hormonal activity.
    DHT has been linked to increase penis size in puberty.

Can't confirm this with research, but it seems being very sexually active starting at an early age plays a big role in size later on.

People who were asexual or not as sexually active seemed to have the smallest penises in the lockerroom.

My theory is that the size potential is passed on but the actual size is made by the amounts of DHT a person produces during puberty.

7. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wanking at an early age or frequency has nothing to do with it. if it did and based on how much some of the guys on here say they beat their meat, we would have a bunch more 10 inch cocks. more hereditary if you ask me, just like the shape or look of your dick is passed down.

8. Thirdlegproduction

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm saying potential size limits are passed on, if the gene says you can't get bigger then 6 7 or 9 inches you won't get bigger then that by more DHT or whatever.

But the actual size you end up with are dependant on DHT levels during puberty.

Your argument about men frequently masturbating here not having to do anything with size doesn't hold up because these men according to the policy on here are 18 years and older. 18 years and older is the same time DHT stops working for the penis.

9. D_Bubba_Butter

D_Bubba_Butter Account Disabled

The best work on this has been done on rats.

Maximum penis size is dependent on androgen exposure during what's called the masculinization programming window (MPW), during development in the womb. Androgen exposure after birth dictates how close you get to your maximum potential. Part of the response to androgens in the MPW will be genetic, but if you don't get adequate male hormone exposure during the MPW, you'll never be as big, irrespective of your male hormone exposure after birth.

There are a couple of biological pathway defects that are known to cause animal penises to almost double in size, but they're usually associated with other abnormalities (if you want to call an exceptionally large phallus abnormal in this context).

#9 D_Bubba_Butter, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  10. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    I have often thought the same: that the adolescent years are critical for "cultivating" the length. The difficult aspect of the situation is that it is taboo for fathers to address the topic with their sons. The only relief is that fathers who are comfortable about sexuality convey that sense of comfort with their sons...

11. Thirdlegproduction

Gold Member

Albums:
    But still these are hypotheses and own conclusions.

Just as Christianity and Islam it's still make belief.

12. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    It got me wondering where do big dicks come from? Are they just random? Or if a father has a huge cock, does his son get a huge cock too?

the man in the moons fault'

13. D_Bubba_Butter

No, he won't necessarily. It's more to do with exposure to male hormones while in the womb. See my post above about the evidence in animal models...

14. hungtoomuch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well I got mine at the Dollar Store and it was only .99 cents.

15. drabman

drabman Member

Now that's sharp. Superb stuff thkbc.

16. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Thank you for the info! I wad familiar with most if it already, bt some people here REALLY seemed to need it.

As for the "if dad has a big one, does son have a big one?" I would like to point out that penis size is not a sex linked trait. It is not carried on the X/Y chromosomes. So just because dear old dad has x size, does not guarantee that sonny jim will have same size.

17. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Without, trying to make this sound incestuous, do guys seriously know how big their dads dicks are? I hope no one knows what size their dad is erect. That's [more than] a little weird.

18. motoramic

motoramic Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Don't forget, a BIG COCK can also comes from the mother's genes too eventhough she doesn't have one but her father or brother might have one...

19. avg_joe

Gold Member

It sure is heredity. But you will never know who would inherit this big dick gene in family.

20. D_Bubba_Butter

Bollocks. Discuss.

Draft saved Draft deleted