• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Are big pussy flaps better then small

Whats better - Big Labia or Small

• Big cunt flaps

Votes: 68 45.3%
  • Small cunt flaps

Votes: 37 24.7%
  • Who cares, just spread your legs

Votes: 50 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I love a nice meaty set of flaps. There something about getting a mouthful of your ladies cunt thats a real turn on. Also a large set of meat curtains looks so much more horny than a cunt that looks like it should be used for scanning credit cards. Check out my ladies snatch and you will see what I mean.

Attachments

• After a nice fist.jpg
    After a nice fist.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 806

The Dragon

Banned
Reaction score
And people wonder why we Australian women are figuring out that being gay is a better alternative than being straight! Charming!

Opalite

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Dragon is spot on. It's posts like these that make me prefer any "cuntflaps" over penis. All day, every day.

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
pussy/cunt flaps with laser beams are the best.

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
mine works every third weekend at the planetarium.

this week's show is BladeRunner: A Laser Accompaniment

The Dragon

Banned
Reaction score
OH wow! Do you cum sparkles? I do love a sparkly cunt.

ManofThunder

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I think you should consider yourself lucky that the lady is sharing her pussy with you at all. Regardless of 'flap' size.

Reactions: njfellow2002

LaFemme

Staff member
Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I think we've already established that mine won't catch any wind....but I do take the credit/debit swipes at MickeyLee's shows!

Reaction score
And people wonder why we Australian women are figuring out that being gay is a better alternative than being straight! Charming!
Its because of men hating sock puppets like you that you get the disrespect you so obviously crave. If you dont like my Thread, fuck off and ignore it!:tongue:

dolfette

Sexy Member
Reaction score
i prefer cunts who don't start threads like this :smile:

Tehachapi

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I have to wonder if this thread would have been better received if the op used labia instead of pussy flaps. Hmm.

Reaction score
Isnt this sitea about cocks? I was asking my fellow cock owners what type of pussy lips they liked. If that offends you, or your not interested, kindly give yourself an uppercut and FUCK OFF!!!

The Dragon

Banned
Reaction score
And not posted pictures of someone other than himself. How do we know she's okay with that?

Obviously we don't and having seen for ourselves just how god damned sleazy he is it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Reaction score
Obviously we don't and having seen for ourselves just how god damned sleazy he is it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
And how do we know your not a fat middle aged man with no fucking life thats pretending to be a female? Fuck off you waste of space and get a life

The Dragon

Banned
Reaction score
And how do we know your not a fat middle aged man with no fucking life thats pretending to be a female? Fuck off you waste of space and get a life

And you could be a pig with a small ugly dick!
Oppps! Sorry! You are!

Cobalt Blue

Gold Member
Reaction score
I agree, if the thread is not to your taste, then jog on!
Meanwhile, back on topic - yes, of course, bigger labia are better, they look sexier, feel lush, and are much nicer to eat.... mmmm, yummy

The Dragon

Banned
Reaction score
I agree, if the thread is not to your taste, then jog on!
Meanwhile, back on topic - yes, of course, bigger labia are better, they look sexier, feel lush, and are much nicer to eat.... mmmm, yummy

Welcome to the joys of an open forum, petal!