Votes: 50 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I have read the worst possible, and then along comes this uncouth op.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Addressed to no one in particular now that the OP has obtained deletion. But my point is perhaps still a useful one.

ManlyBanisters is of course correct, you don't get to dictate how other people react to your posts/threads. It's a matter of hit the submit button and be damned. Once you start a thread you need to be prepared for the reactions its content may elicit from any quarter.

Yes, yes, I know, you thought this was a big dick website, and you thought that you could treat it like some Saturday football league communal shower and post an uncouth OP about cuntflaps an such. But guess what? This isn't a locker room, you aren't in an all male environment, you can't just demand that people with as much right to post their views as you just "fuck off" if they don't like your posts.

You should suck up the shit that might get thrown at you for the style of your OP and take it as a lesson that even here (on a big dick website, yes, even here) your words may be judged by a wide variety of different people who will will react in a wide variety of ways to their tone and content and remember, this is the internet, this is a public place.

If you don't mind that some people might be pissed off or annoyed or otherwise react negatively to your posts and can cope with their reactions then by all means keep on doing what your doing (as long as you don't violate the rules), if you can't then maybe you should think before you post.

Now that should be a sticky! :smile:

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to wonder if this thread would have been better received if the op used labia instead of pussy flaps. Hmm.
I couldn't help but notice that he pretty much covered everything. He put "pussy flaps" as the subject title, and then both "cunt flaps" and "big labia" in the poll.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well she isn't you muppet, so have yourself an envious day.:biggrin1:
I would reply to this in more detail, but as you're gone - I won't bother. I wasn't actually addressing you directly, I'd have quoted you if I had been. Also, I'm not sure how 'she is me', I'll assume you meant 'she isn't me' - anyway, I didn't particularly like the original post and wished to make the point that all types (of all body parts) are beautiful in their own way and you (we, us etc.) should be appreciative that you're getting to see any 'flaps' at all. It feels strange to talk to nobody. :tongue:

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although the woman inside is where the true beauty eminates from, I must confess a strong fondness for finding a large pair of lips swelling between her legs. They're just so much fun to play with. You can lick them, squeeze them between your own lips, trace your fingertips along each and every fold. In short, they create a delightful playground for giving pleasure. Not that you can't do the same with a more "compact" pair, but it's more difficult to turn foreplay into an erotic art when they are so.

vanessa_c

Experimental Member
Media
My pussy "flaps" have gotten a lot bigger in the last 2 years (since I've been with my hung bf)...

Coincidence or cause? who knows, but I prefer this appearance.

D_Elwald Harribum

Account Disabled
Media
I think that is why some women are sensitive to the issue. Thank you Vanessa for pointing this out. Tugging and pulling just from sex in general creates a loose lippy pussy. While I know some are born with large labia it is also caused from being loose and age.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that is why some women are sensitive to the issue. Thank you Vanessa for pointing this out. Tugging and pulling just from sex in general creates a loose lippy pussy. While I know some are born with large labia it is also caused from being loose and age.

I don't think any of this has been validated by anyone anywhere..

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am always amazed at the number of gynecologists that are willing to contribute to this forum.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Precisely. The latter being a condition known as "Vagisimus Gigantus"

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have not encountered a pussy I didn't like, but if you ask my preference I'll go for one with fairly prominent labia minora, a moderately big to big clit, and a nice bush (trimmed is OK).

I find those hairless nookies with no discernible labia that one sees on the internet these days to be rather featureless. More like looking at a paper cut than a cunny.

And I love watching those nice, big labia clinging to and caressing the shaft of my cock as it goes in and out while doing it doggy style. Plus they are fun to nibble on.

B_JenniTalia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am always amazed at the number of gynecologists that are willing to contribute to this forum.

This is a global hub for any and all medical knowledge regarding vaginal intricacies. Surely, by now you have noticed that all the foremost obstetricians and gynecologists are here to revolutionize the knowledge base and embellish their CV's!

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We here at the Labia Institute of America, after extensive and exhausting research, have determined that the major reason for labia 'flapping' is the proximity of a pair of facial lips. When the two come in contact they set off mutual 'flapping'. This in turn creates a harmonic resonance which induces the flow of a lubricative liquid which causes the pairs of lips to slip apart, ending the resonance. We are seeking the participation of Angelina Jolie to see if the size of the facial lips can create a stronger resonance. This is difficult and strenuous work that we had to do for your edification. You don't have to thank us, really.