Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We here at the Labia Institute of America, after extensive and exhausting research, have determined that the major reason for labia 'flapping' is the proximity of a pair of facial lips. When the two come in contact they set off mutual 'flapping'. This in turn creates a harmonic resonance which induces the flow of a lubricative liquid which causes the pairs of lips to slip apart, ending the resonance. We are seeking the participation of Angelina Jolie to see if the size of the facial lips can create a stronger resonance. This is difficult and strenuous work that we had to do for your edification. You don't have to thank us, really.

I feel the need to sign up for research services. My flapping may not be setting off the correct resonance. Can this be adjusted?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't like the OP any more now than I did when he was harassing Thelma and Louise from his 18-wheeler.
Hahsaha!

I think that is why some women are sensitive to the issue. Thank you Vanessa for pointing this out. Tugging and pulling just from sex in general creates a loose lippy pussy. While I know some are born with large labia it is also caused from being loose and age.
Um... No. I have fucked a lot of really well-endowed dudes, and my pussy doesn't look any different than it did before I started. Still the same barely perceptible inner labia. I think not. No woman I have seen naked on a regular basis has any changes so drastic that I could see them. People on the internet make up the most hilarious things.

D_Elwald Harribum

Account Disabled
Media
first of all considering all the pussy's I've seen I think I consider myself an amateur gyno. I wonder why woman are so sensitive about the Idea of a male preferring a certain type or having some knowledge about the "Vagina". Considering most of you females are Size Queens and prefer larger cocks and I'm sure after seeing quite a few would consider yourself knowledgeable as to what a cock looks like, how it works and what happens to a cock and balls as they age. Lighten up ladies maybe you just need a good Rogering in the back side!

ten2ride

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most inteesting opinions! I never would have thought there would be such emotion brought out by the question.

I tend to agree with Michaeldi23 above. If opinions on that shape, length, thickness of cock is OK to discuss, then the same opinions of the anatomy of a female are certainly good for discussion as well.

Personally I like the bigger ones myself, but honestly sexy is between the ears mostly, so unless a guy is just incredibly visual, it probably does not make much difference. But then, the same is probably true of guys' cocks as well. A guy with an average sized cock who knows what he is doing can bring a woman to thrillville just as well as a guy with a long one. However... Most of the women I've been with seem to thoroughly enjoy that I am larger & don;t hesitate to express their opinion to me (many saying so right in front of their husbands actualy)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
There are some reading comprehension issues arising in this thread. Where do you, Michaeldi23, or you, ten2ride, think anyone has said that men are not allowed to have a preference for big cunt lips?

What AE and others are saying above is that having well endowed lovers has not changed their labia or, as far as they know, any other woman's labia. There is also strong disagreement with the idea that longer inner labia mean anything at all in relation to age or the looseness of the vagina. No one is saying you can't like what you like - just that you are wrong in the assumptions you are making about other aspects of the vagina - and that your mistaken beliefs are borne of ignorance.

The idea that women who disagree with you, Michaeldi23, need to be sodomised is disgusting and disturbing.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
There are some reading comprehension issues arising in this thread. Where do you, Michaeldi23, or you, ten2ride, think anyone has said that men are not allowed to have a preference for big cunt lips?

What AE and others are saying above is that having well endowed lovers has not changed their labia or, as far as they know, any other woman's labia. There is also strong disagreement with the idea that longer inner labia mean anything at all in relation to age or the looseness of the vagina. No one is saying you can't like what you like - just that you are wrong in the assumptions you are making about other aspects of the vagina - and that your mistaken beliefs are borne of ignorance.

The idea that women who disagree with you, Michaeldi23, need to be sodomised is disgusting and disturbing.

careful, people get all wierd when you dont want bad things done to people around here
apparently physical assult is to be the norm

D_Elwald Harribum

Account Disabled
Media
Manlybanister I did not mean all women needed to be sodomised just you! By the way I think Kotex just came out with the Magum Tampon hopefully its large enough to fill your excessively large gape. Overly serious people like you suck. I've read through a few of your posts and you just upset with the world! Lighten up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
can you stretch a labia? yeth, is a fringe-popular body mod in western culture, in other cultures is the standard .. it takes years of habitual tugging and/or weights. no amount of sex with a large penis will alter the appearance of a vagina permanently.

arousal can cause labia to lengthen, thicken, stick out, deepen in color.. all those changes are gonna go away when her hankypanky mood goes away.

what have i learned in this thread? do not go to amateur OBGYNs, some boys are dyed-in-the-wool stupid.

Last edited:

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Manlybanister I did not mean all women needed to be sodomised just you! By the way I think Kotex just came out with the Magum Tampon hopefully its large enough to fill your excessively large gape. Overly serious people like you suck. I've read through a few of your posts and you just upset with the world! Lighten up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manly doesn't take well to "immaturity." It's not just what you say, it's the manner in which you say it.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

You didn't answer my question about where you think anyone said you weren't allowed to have a preference. Do you need me to dumb it down so you can understand it?

Manly doesn't take well to "immaturity." It's not just what you say, it's the manner in which you say it.

Well, hello there! It's good to see you around :smile:

D_Elwald Harribum

Account Disabled
Media
You didn't answer my question about where you think anyone said you weren't allowed to have a preference. Do you need me to dumb it down so you can understand it?

Well, hello there! It's good to see you around :smile:

Service this please while I gnaw on a drumstick. I'm already bored by you. Thankfully I don't have to hear you talk. If I did I'm sure this would shut you up!

Attachments

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most inteesting opinions! I never would have thought there would be such emotion brought out by the question.

I tend to agree with Michaeldi23 above. If opinions on that shape, length, thickness of cock is OK to discuss, then the same opinions of the anatomy of a female are certainly good for discussion as well...

Yes, preferences in terms of female anatomy are fine for discussion here. The fact that the OP felt the need to use "big pussy flaps" and "nice meaty set of flaps" and "large set of meat curtains" in his brief contribution to the threads here is also open for discussion. It's not always what you say/ask/opine, it's how you say it.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Does that person really think I'm going to even look at his weiner pix?

And why does he want to rape me? For disagreeing with him? What a nasty little man, I think I should pop him on my ignore list.

D_Elwald Harribum

Account Disabled
Media
Does that person really think I'm going to even look at his weiner pix?

And why does he want to rape me? For disagreeing with him? What a nasty little man, I think I should pop him on my ignore list.

First of all I never implied or did I say rape. I simply said service me! Your omniscient point-of-view is really unattractive!