• Don't know. / Don't care.

Votes: 8 3.5%

• Total voters

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Do you see bigger cocks as more beautiful than average or smaller ones? A new girlfriend of mine was watching me stroke off as we cuddled. She kept commenting on how beautiful my cock was. So I asked her what makes one cock better looking than another. She mentioned a few factors (soft skin on head, overall size, smoothness, not veiny, etc...). Since size is one criteria for her, does it affect anyone else's aesthetics?

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
According to my sex partners, my dick was described as "beautiful" among other things.....

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah..I'm told constantly from guys on here about the beauty of my breeder..
i guess im in the minority...i love a nice long thick vein running about on a breeder...spells MASCULINE to me...i suspect women, want that smooth linear look...

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
All other things being equal the bigger the better, but for me the aesthetic appeal of any given cock is the most important factor. That, of course, is a highly subjective value. But my love of all cocks is largely based on a narcissistic love of my own cock, so the more a cock looks like my own the more turned on by it I am.

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In short, I think that bigger cocks look better, although that is not to say I think bigger is always better (ie: functionally vs. visually). As I continue to post in these forums, however, many will find that it's particularly difficult for me to keep my messages short or my answers simple.

I realize that, after a certain point, big cocks become "too big" for many or most, as far as handling them goes, but I think cocks have more and more visual appeal as they get bigger and bigger. However, when I am considering a cock's visual appeal, I am very much more concerned with its length-to-girth ratio than merely either large quantity. An extremely thick cock with nothing special on length isn't very special to me. I mean, it's big, sure, but I'm not going to gawk at it. Conversely, a 12" cock that's 4" thick also will fail to gain my "great looking cock" merit.

A bigger cock is going to look more beautiful for me, but its length "big" needs to be proportionate to its girth "big" or else it just looks disproportionate and less attractive.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
big cocks are beautiful, small cocks are well look cute in their own way and thats about all, they do nothing for me really. but above average on the larger scale to bigger is just [ what can i say here. their a thing of gracefulness and beauty as well to behold. N lol

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In short, I think that bigger cocks look better, although that is not to say I think bigger is always better (ie: functionally vs. visually). ...

I realize that, after a certain point, big cocks become "too big" for many or most, as far as handling them goes, but I think cocks have more and more visual appeal as they get bigger and bigger. However, when I am considering a cock's visual appeal, I am very much more concerned with its length-to-girth ratio than merely either large quantity. An extremely thick cock with nothing special on length isn't very special to me. I mean, it's big, sure, but I'm not going to gawk at it. Conversely, a 12" cock that's 4" thick also will fail to gain my "great looking cock" merit. ...

Well said. A 12 incher is certainly an attention getter, but might be too big a tool. Ones that long also seem to lose some visual appeal - at least for me. I've seen pics of thick, but average sized or shorter, cocks. They just don't arouse me as much as one with the right length-to-width ratio.

Having said that, I find 7.5 inches to 9.5 inches the most appealing visually. Give it the right girth, keep it uncut, make it shapely, and I think it looks gorgeous.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
... "more beautiful?" ... really subjective question? I believe an erect penis is the most beautiful. I tend towards narcism myself. I enjoy the beauty of the penis in all stages of growth.