Are bigger guys always more POTENT than smaller guys?

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
I am curious to know whether "big" guys are always more potent than "little" guys. Do big guys always produce more cum, and can they always cum more often than small guys.

I have very limited experience with big cocks (being a straight guy with an "passing interest" in big cocks).

The only big cock I ever really saw in person was my cousin's. As teenagers we used to masturbate together. Although he was younger than me and physically smaller, his cock was much bigger than mine.
And he could cum A LOT more than me and he could cum more often too!!!
Often, we would start masturbating together, and then he would start cumming - one, two, three huge jets of cum. Then I would cum - a couple of small squirts.
And when I would be totally done cumming, he would still be shooting three or four additional huge jets.
And then we'd just sit back and laugh at how small I was compared to him... and within 15 or 20 minutes, he'd be ready to go again and he'd start masturbating. But I was still totally exhausted. And I'd look at him strocking his massive cock while mine was still totally limp; and I would not get hard again for another hour! And he'd cum and cum again - a huge load! And sometimes he'd even get to cum a THIRD time, before I was ready to go again. I swear he could produce more cum in one day than I could produce in a month.

More recently, my wife has been telling me stories about how potent and huge her Ex was - he had this huge powerful cock who could cum and cum and cum and cum again... and then cum some more...

So I am curious. Is it just a coincidence that the big cocks I am "familiar with" are so much more potent than my tiny cock? Or are "big" guys always more sexually powerful than small guys like me?

VJ

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Watch generalizing re. humans, either females or males, coz the word "always" usually negates most assumptions. Many times it doesn't take much searching to find that exception to the errrrr, 'rules'.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly, most huge loads that I have seen in videos were actually from guys who looked smaller than average

rough_neck_9_1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oddly enough the only coloration size related I've ever seen with some science behind it is not related to the length of men's dicks so much as their taints, yes... let that sink it.

If you could know ahead of time whether or not your potential husband was a one-man stud farm or loaded up with a bunch of jizz duds, would you want to know? What if we told you the way to find out involved measuring a little patch of male anatomy best left to the crotch of his drawers?
Think about this, ladies. The man who will father your future children could be sitting beside you right now. All you have to do is strip him naked, squat down, lift up his scrotum and ask him to spread his legs. Wait, maybe it would just be easier if he does a naked handstand and you grab his ankles and -- wait, maybe we should explain what we're talking about.
85833_v1.jpg
Photos.com
"It's not working. Lay down and spread 'em!"
How? Tell Me!
Measure his taint. The shorter the junk, the weaker the spunk. If the perineum is longer, his sperm is stronger. You should get that sewn onto a pillow.
We know this because researchers have gotten down on their knees and run their tape measures where the sun don't shine. Real researchers, men and women with years of education under their belts, had to make their way to the dark side of the ball sack, lift the junk out of the way, place a tape measure at the dude's asshole and start counting. Twice. Once from the underside of the scrotum to the anus, and once from the top of the penis stem to the anus.
85834_v1.jpg
Photos.com
"And I'd do it again, too."
So what is a normal taint length? About 2.04 inches, or a lady-thumb long. Any measurement below this and your splooge might end up "in the subfertile range." Or, in medical terms, men who have a shorter taint have "lower sperm counts, poorer quality sperm, lower sperm concentrations and lower motility." The reason for the connection might have to do with prenatal exposure to a class of chemicals called phthalates, which have been shown to affect testosterone exposure. So the guys with shorter grundles got a whiff of some bad stuff in utero, and their man parts will pay for it for the rest of their lives.
85835.jpg
And they are extremely common.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The size of the load has to do with how much semen the prostate puts out.
The refractory period ... how long it takes after an orgasm to be good to go again ... has a lot to do with age. The younger, the quicker, though I am sure there are other factors.
Potency has to do with the depth of the orgasm ... how much of the whole organism is involved in the build up of tension and its release.
None of these have anything to do with how hung one is.
(Maybe there should be one caveat here. Being confident in a sexual encounter could contribute to the depth of an orgasm, and being hung might enhance the confidence of certain types. But lots of modestly hung peeps have all the confidence in the world.)

Reactions: Milkdudd

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you could know ahead of time whether or not your potential husband was a one-man stud farm or loaded up with a bunch of jizz duds, would you want to know? What if we told you the way to find out involved measuring a little patch of male anatomy best left to the crotch of his drawers?

This has more to do with virility (the capacity to father children, reflecting the quality of sperm) than with potency (one's susceptibility to orgasm).
But it's dang funny, rough_neck.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As always, there is no correlation between penis size and absolutely anything else. The only exception may be genetics.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am curious to know whether "big" guys are always more potent than "little" guys. Do big guys always produce more cum, and can they always cum more often than small guys.

I have very limited experience with big cocks (being a straight guy with an "passing interest" in big cocks).

The only big cock I ever really saw in person was my cousin's. As teenagers we used to masturbate together. Although he was younger than me and physically smaller, his cock was much bigger than mine.
And he could cum A LOT more than me and he could cum more often too!!!
Often, we would start masturbating together, and then he would start cumming - one, two, three huge jets of cum. Then I would cum - a couple of small squirts.
And when I would be totally done cumming, he would still be shooting three or four additional huge jets.
And then we'd just sit back and laugh at how small I was compared to him... and within 15 or 20 minutes, he'd be ready to go again and he'd start masturbating. But I was still totally exhausted. And I'd look at him strocking his massive cock while mine was still totally limp; and I would not get hard again for another hour! And he'd cum and cum again - a huge load! And sometimes he'd even get to cum a THIRD time, before I was ready to go again. I swear he could produce more cum in one day than I could produce in a month.

More recently, my wife has been telling me stories about how potent and huge her Ex was - he had this huge powerful cock who could cum and cum and cum and cum again... and then cum some more...

So I am curious. Is it just a coincidence that the big cocks I am "familiar with" are so much more potent than my tiny cock? Or are "big" guys always more sexually powerful than small guys like me?

VJ
just a coincidence, no they are not