are black guys bigger?

ballplayerxxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
just wondering what you think...i've met a lot of people who think that black guys generally have bigger dicks than other guys...but a lot of other people think not....what do you think?

NikkiSizeQueen

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i dont think so ive been with black guys and white guys and i havnt seen a differnce between the two and the biggest guy ive been with has been white so i dont think theres a definate answer some guys are bigger than other guys regardless of skin tone :tongue:

Reactions: BigBen

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read that the average black size and the average white size are nearly the same. The average black size was about .1" bigger which is not even noticeable. Don't know if it's true or not but that what I read. And when I was younger I remember seeing a couple black guys my age and they were smaller than me which surprised me because of the rumors that I had heard.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No difference, some are big and some are small and most fall in the range of average. There are about 50 threads that have already covered this.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
just wondering what you think...i've met a lot of people who think that black guys generally have bigger dicks than other guys...but a lot of other people think not....what do you think?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!!

this was bound to come up sooner or later :tongue:

And sooner, and later, and inbetween times - and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

No difference, some are big and some are small and most fall in the range of average. There are about 50 threads that have already covered this.

ONLY 50!?!? Are you sure - it's come up nearly 50 times since I joined! Can we put something in the stickies about this - Are blacks big NO, are asians small, NO, can you racially steriotype a cock, NO

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What do I think?

I think, Jezuz Christ on a crutch, I'm not much of a fan of banning, but anybody who posts BS like this yet again should be shown the door, pronto.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
What do I think?

I think, Jezuz Christ on a crutch, I'm not much of a fan of banning, but anybody who posts BS like this yet again should be shown the door, pronto.

Woa there BigD - are you being sarcastic or grumpy ot both - (it's so hard to tell) - the OP didn't actually express an opinion, and you're clever enough to have noticed that. But I wish there was some kind of way of limiting these posts. Hey - maybe if we all stop answering them...

Doh!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, the question gets asked ALL the time...ad nauseum. Black men are huge! Their cocks reach heights that make the Petronus towers cower in shame! They reach from galaxy to galaxy. The only thing larger is a super nova! There, are we DONE now?:biggrin1:

westsidedude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, the question gets asked ALL the time...ad nauseum. Black men are huge! Their cocks reach heights that make the Petronus towers cower in shame! They reach from galaxy to galaxy. The only thing larger is a super nova! There, are we DONE now?:biggrin1:

LMAO. That was hilarious

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've sometimes wondered why the mods don't make a sticky post at the top of the page addressing topics that frequently come up. Race and penis size; correlates between penis size and a, b, or c; does have a big penis make you more confident, etc.

What are some other common, and completely to be expected, questions you can think of that we could finally put to rest once and for all?

And the answer to the o.p. is no.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've sometimes wondered why the mods don't make a sticky post at the top of the page addressing topics that frequently come up. Race and penis size; correlates between penis size and a, b, or c; does have a big penis make you more confident, etc.

What are some other common, and completely to be expected, questions you can think of that we could finally put to rest once and for all?

It's actually been tried....it didn't help:rolleyes:
I never give up hope, though. Here is the link once again...