are black guys bigger?

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha funny yall say that. cuz when im fuckin my gal i feel like im competing against her pussy. i usuaally win though. funny you mention the athletic thing cuz i played point guard and wide receiver in high school. hell just look at the nba

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm black. I'm large and I say blacks are bigger is BS. I believe like the Declaration of Independence says all men are created equal. That includes penis size too.

I agree, of the 5 black men i've been with, 3 were at least 7 and a half or more, the other 2 - 6-7 inches BUT- they defininitly work it different/better than white men! The first time i had a vaginal orgasm was with a black man of average size. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, technically I can say Cubans do it better than white and black from other places? :b

Fact: Latinos= Lovers

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a study its other post that where on this board, along with this one, in the past 2 months.

Are all persians big in the pants?
latest study shows whites as the biggest.
Are Cubans the biggest?
Are black guys bigger?

like I said... I dont think cubans are the biggest in average... but we do have flavor flav!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
are you cuban?
such a small country and we have a lot of members from there ;b and those are just the ones that migrate to other countries. ;) since we dont have internet in Cuba ( for the most part)