are black guys bigger?

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
"Studies show there is no difference" keeps getting brought up. What studies? I'm aware of Kinsey who showed a very small edge for black men in the average mean, but did indicate a somewhat higher percentage of big ones amongst black men in the outliner range. He had a small sampling of black men to go on. I'm aware of a supposed keeping of records for 27 years by a French surgeon who chose to remain anonymous about his findings. He claimed that in general black men were significantly bigger and Asian men were significantly smaller than white men. However, it's difficult to verify his account and therefore must be rightfully questioned. I'm aware of sizesurvey's poll and it's indicated in that one that black men are slightly smaller. However, if one reads further one finds out that sizesurvey, in an effort to keep the results realistic, discarded the top 2% of big dick sizes, and discarded the bottom 1% of small sizes. Fair enough it would seem at first, unless one looks more into it. Sizesurvey states it had a small sampling of black guys. Combining the discarding of the top 2% of big sizes and the small sampling of black guys could have had quite an effect on the black results if those 2% discarded contained the sizes of many black men. Remember Kinsey found that black men had a higher percentage of outliner big sizes, and if that was the case in sizesurvey's poll then the 2% throwaway would have a distorting effect on the results. Where are these studies that keep getting so vaguely brought up? I know that the majority of women I've heard say black men do tend to be bigger, with exceptions of course. Yes, that is hearsay, but why would they lie about it? At any rate, I'm all for good studies and would except the results, if they exist. I thought I was well versed in polls and studies, but I'm having trouble recalling the studies posted about. Could someone please point me to those studies mentioned by posters that prove black men do not have a correlation of bigger ones (of course not all black men are big, but that doesn't mean a correlation can't exist).

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted way to much on this subject. I can not deal with the ignorance anymore. It is a myth, for those that want believe it, for humilation, racist, or to make you feel superior, then do so, but facts dont back up you up.

Maybe we can go to France ask them why all Algerians and Russians have the biggest dicks in the world. Same shit over there diffrent socail classes. What am I doing?? Fuck this igonorant bull-shit! Let me move on to topics that deal with reality.

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
Nothing wrong with facts if they are indeed facts. That's why I would like to have a link to the studies but noone has presented them yet. Everybody has their opinions, on both sides of the issue, that makes sense to them. I'm looking for more than opinion, and that even includes my own opinion.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whether facts back up this myth or not is pretty irrelevant to me, or even the countless stories I've read here or heard in person about the one black partner a woman has had happened to be the biggest etc etc...

What irks me is what I've said before about people's reactions to this myth. They are the most telling of all. If blacks aren't bigger then why get your panties in a bunch? You can cop out and say its because this topic has been hit on so many times, so may I suggest not reading the thread? What deep down inside of you causes you to click on this topic and read it among all the others if it bothers you? I can't imagine a racially content (non-racist) individual with no underlying racism with a big cock ever getting upset by reading a thread about this. For those who get upset or pissed off regarding this issue this leads me to believe that either :

A) you have a small weenie
B) you are racist
C) you claim not to be racist but have underlying racial issues (if you fall under C I would suggest taking the Harvard Implicit Association Test @ Project Implicit to find out...
or maybe even :
D) you have a big cock but feel threatened by other stereotypes of the black male as a good dancer, lover, fighter, and athlete.

If you fall under D I would assume there are some underlying(?) insecurities you should deal with. Thats all from Dr. Mason tonight but I think we should all take a look at ourselves deep down and analyze what brings about these feelings of anger and resentment towards the idea that black males might have bigger cocks. And if they do? More power to em.

I would be interested to see if you can answer honestly if you are any of the above, or if you feel you fall under something else [other___ ] please specify.

basharbd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex has dated several black guys before me. She most were bigger but there were a few who were smaller than me. The shortest and skinniest belonged to a black guy. The biggest was a white guy at 8.5".

georgiapine

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I DON'T KNOW. I CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR MYSELF AND A FEW PEOPLE AROUND ME. I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY OF MY FRIEND'S DICKS. BUT I AM IN THE ATLANTA MUSIC SCENE AND I GOT MY HOMEBOYS. WE TEND TO FUCK WITHIN THE SAME CIRCLES. OUT OF SEVEN GUYS FROM BOTH GROUPS, I HAVE HEARD THE GIRLS RAVE ABOUT THE LENGTH AND/OR GIRTH OF SIX. I KNOW FOUR USE MAGNUM CONDOMS FOR SURE. ONLY ONE WAS CALLED NOT SO BIG BUT THAT CHICK HATED HIM ANYWAY. SO MAYBE ONLY BLACK RAPPERS, ATHELETES HAVE BIG DICKS BUT NO ONE ELSE IN THE BLACK RACE THOUGH. JUST KIDDING.

P.S. SOME BLACKS HAVE BIG EGOS. IF THE DICK IS BIG YOU WILL ALWAYS SEE IT, WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT! IF IT'S NOT IT WONT BE UPLOADED ON LPSG LIKE SOME OF THESE BRAVE SMALL DICK WHITE MEN DO. YALL HAVE "BIG BALLS" TO DO THAT. BUT THATS ANOTHER TOPIC.

ANYWAY, IT'S ALOT OF OVERSIZED WHITE DICK BIGGER THAN MINE ON THIS SITE FOR YALL TO FEEL OKAY. SMILE AND COME SEE MY BLACK DICK. IT'S KINDA COOL.:cool:

ekybottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its a myth. Just like every other myth about cock size. You can't relate it to race, height, shoe size, or any other similar feature. I've dated my share of black guys, while not a huge sample, I've seen cocks from 4" to 9". The smallest being on a professional football player who was 6'9" and the largest being on a guy who was 5'6".

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol, i completely agree, people in this forum dont get there panties in a bumch when someone says that assians have small dicks or italians have big ones, but just the thought of a black man haveing a larger member seems so horifying

Yes they do, and it doesn't come up as often.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would be interested to see if you can answer honestly if you are any of the above, or if you feel you fall under something else [other___ ] please specify.

Or how about a non-white, non-racist female who sees this myth as a perpetuation of the oppression of her people, who sees the small Asian myth as the continued oppression of those people, and who is tired of being slapped in the face with it at every single sex-related site ad nauseum. Why not stay out of these threads? Well, I've been pretty good about not posting in them for quite a while. Sometimes, I even manage not to even read them. But it's like that feeling you get when you know someone's spreading lies about your friends and family in a specific room, and you just have to go in and hear what's being said.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If black guys are bigger, asians are smaller, does that make all white guys average?
No, let me explain it to you, Kot...

Black men have gigantic cocks.
White men have average cocks.
Asian men have tiny cocks.

Therefore, if a black person has a baby with an Asian person, their baby will be white. It averages out, right?

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Therefore, if a black person has a baby with an Asian person, their baby will be white. It averages out, right?
Almost right. Only his cock will be white. Above the waist he will be black, and except for his genitalia everything below the belt will be whatever color designation for Asians is now politically correct. (Golden?)

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I vote to put the above post in the ToS so everybody is aware of the facts when they join the site, and these threads aren't needed.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
when God said "let there be light"...he said and let the black men of the earth have the biggest penises...thatt's right folks you heard it here...no men on earth shall compare to them...lmaoooooo...so we have the market cornered?...i think not my friend..i think not.....

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when God said "let there be light"...he said and let the black men of the earth have the biggest penises...thatt's right folks you heard it here...no men on earth shall compare to them...lmaoooooo...so we have the market cornered?...i think not my friend..i think not.....

but Arliss, you are a bad example to support your argument, lol :biggrin1: Take care.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that black cocks look big because of the dark color. Mine looks smaller because it is lighter colored. Black cocks get EVEN bigger when they are in my mouth. But then they'll compensate when they get the accidental teef scraping. :rolleyes: That'll learn them black cocks for getting too dang big. :smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am not certain that my observation would stand up to statistical scrutiny, but I have observed about 6 guys with cocks as large or larger than mine in about 56 years of coupling with men, the majority of whom were white! Three of the very large cocks were on blacks and three were on whites. The largest of the six was hands down on a young white guy with an eleven by eight plus cock! An interesting aside is that five of these huge guys were anal bottoms and one was anal versatile!