are black guys bigger?

D

deleted15807

We really need to get the word out. Black guys are bigger.

And once the word is out if it isn't already. There will be TONS of women and men for that matter lined up to have sex with black guys. What a wonderful world it will be for black guys.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hypocrit! :wink:
What's the point in letting this die or not - as soon as it is off page 1 there'll be a new one started by someone who can't / won't search *shrugs* - this thread at least starts being a myth buster from page 1.

Yes, all the more reason to bump:tongue:.

But, really, a lot of people aren't going to read this thread, just start complaining about OPP (Other People's Penises)

gimt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How the penies become large? Is there any mechanism to make the average sized penies large? please answer this question and there are various web sites regarding this are they relaible?
thank Y

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My experience is that when black guys are bigger it tends to be in thickness also I have found that a lot of black guys tend to be showers rather than growers. I've seen several in saunas, cinemas etc who hang around 7 x 5 and grow to around 7.5/8 x 6.5 (approx)

D

deleted26275

one thing I would like to know is, where did this sort of assumption come from?

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do black men have bigger dicks than Mexicans? I dont think so. I'm sexing a lot of black women and they never get enough of my thing, and they let me fuck them any way and anywhere I want--pussey, ass, standing up, doggy, hanging her out the window. They love me! Some tell me I'm the biggest they have seen. Black women love my hair too!

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!!

And sooner, and later, and inbetween times - and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

ONLY 50!?!? Are you sure - it's come up nearly 50 times since I joined! Can we put something in the stickies about this - Are blacks big NO, are asians small, NO, can you racially steriotype a cock, NO

THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING CHRIST!!!!
IM SO DAMN TIRED OF THIS DAMN QUESTION!!!!
WHERES MY GUN!?
*BAM* *BAM**BAM*
THERE I KILLED THIS THREAD!

ssnead

Just Browsing
Media
Perhaps these threads would die quickly if everyone weren't so inflamed about trying to stomp out a fact that has been conclusively demonstrated time and again in the research. Black men are a bit larger, on average, than white men, who are a bit larger, on average, than asian men.

If one person had simply answered "yes" to the OP, and if the entire community had simply accepted the facts as opposed to spasming all over their keyboards to stomp out the non-PC generalization, the thread would have died a week ago. It takes a lot of effort to maintain a mass delusion, which explains the eternal continuance of the thread.

D_Larry Glascock

Account Disabled
Media
Why does everybody make a big fuss who is bigger. As a black man I think black men are bigger than whites or asians. Thats my opinion, I may be 100% wrong. But one thing I can say about the black man is that we don't sit around worrying about whose dick is bigger. It's 2007 women is starting to don't care about the penis size they just want someone to satisfy them. Your dick doesn't make you the man you are. I think white men feel so insecure about there size. I'm from the city and me my friends did a lot of orgies. Most of my black friends are larger than my white friends. Some of white friends are larger than my black friends. Easy way to put it there big black, big whites, big asians, small black, small whites, and small asians. A BETTER QUESTION TO PUT IN THE AIR IS WHO ARE THE BEST LOVERS. If you think black are bigger oh well. If you that's a myth oh well. Men need to stop worrying about the other mans dick. If you fucking yo women right kudos to you.

Lorablack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What ever-the only white man I will sleep with will be my hus. Black men are harder, thicker, taste better, cum more,l ast longer, softer silky skin, better lovers, shall I go on

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its gotta be true if white guys keep getting so upset about it. One more question; would you be more mad if you found your mate cheating on you with a black guy rather than an asian or fellow white man?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
its gotta be true if white guys keep getting so upset about it. One more question; would you be more mad if you found your mate cheating on you with a black guy rather than an asian or fellow white man?

WTF kind of question is that?? What difference would it make? And why do you assume that everyone reading your post is white. There are all flavours posting here, why are you just talking to the white guys?