are black guys bigger?

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So that's it. White guys aren't allowed to have bullshit detectors. When they smell BS, it can't be that there's BS flying around - it must be that they have "issues".

Funny, there goes my BS detector again.

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
WTF kind of question is that?? What difference would it make? And why do you assume that everyone reading your post is white. There are all flavours posting here, why are you just talking to the white guys?
For some reason, it does seem to make a diff. I'm sure the first disappointment is, well, the disappointment and loss of trust. The second is health concerns. The third, for dudes, is probably, "who the fuck is this guy and where did he come from." If he's from a different planet, well, that might be an interesting Science study. Anything else probably pushes the primal hot-buttons. The "outsider" inflames the cave-man, naturally. I don't think it's right. But, I understand the lizard brain process, I suppose. Then maybe they're thinkin' was he better than me? And that can run a whole range from - how he loves - is his HEART bigger, (the penis size thing is probably just the lowest end of all those fear-based comparisons.) Fear/anger, btw, are probably a perfectly healthy response to infidelity and other forms of deceit. This is not to say that I don't think "fuckin' around" isn't an erotic topic.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So that's it. White guys aren't allowed to have bullshit detectors. When they smell BS, it can't be that there's BS flying around - it must be that they have "issues".

Funny, there goes my BS detector again.
Not to mention the fact that this myth was busted in another thread, "Are Persian Men Bigger In The Pants." So there you have it. Black guys have the biggest cocks, except for Persian guys, who are the biggest (of course with the exception of Europeans, North Americans, South Americans, Central Americans, Asians, Australians, and Antarcticans.)

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WTF kind of question is that?? What difference would it make? And why do you assume that everyone reading your post is white. There are all flavours posting here, why are you just talking to the white guys?

It makes a very big difference. Look how upset guys are getting here just reading a fucking post. Imagine they find their lovely sweet girlfriend fucking and sucking a black male. When did I assume everyone reading my post is white? I said everyone who is getting mad about this topic tends to be white or at least non black.

Anyway, I am still more interested in seeing how racism plays a part in this for those who have real problems with the idea that black males might be bigger. Is there that much hating going on here? If someone were to tell me that little funny looking asian man in the corner of the room had the biggest cock I would be very happy for him. If someone were to tell me that pigmys had the biggest cocks on earth and I would be happy for them. If someone were to tell me that black men had bigger cocks on average you know what, I would be happy for them.

Some people act as if the idea of black cocks being bigger is the same as the devil being alive here on earth or GW getting a third term in office. If anyone here truly has a problem with a black man having a larger penis then they have a problem with the black man in general, just not willing to admit I presume.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
You yanks are so sensitive about race.

We aren't all the same color. Races exist. Most black men have bigger lips, asses, and probably bigger dicks. You all know this, but nobody dares say. I don't give a fuck if I'm branded a racist for saying this. If you can't handle the truth then crawl back into your momma's belly.

Your whitebread insecurities make you wish everyone looked the same, but it just doesn't work that way. Wait a few centuries and we'll all be caramel, but until then you need to accept the difference between races.

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen mifferent peni on TV and in person. There are ranges of penis girth and length in all races. Having said this nothing is ever truely 100% all of the time but I can say that the average large caucasion penis is the average size of black men. The average medium caucasion penis is the average small penis of blackmen. You will find shorter wider penis with white guys. I thik that black guys are longer but not always wider but can have booth girth and length.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
All the penis studies show that black guys have the same size ranges as white guys.

All the studies?

"Thus, the human penis shows high species-specificity as an elaborated
genital structure. Penis size also varies moderately across
populations, being largest among African populations, smaller among
European populations, and smallest among East Asian populations, but
with substantial overlap (Miller, Geoffrey F. (1994) Evolution of the
human brain through runaway sexual selection: the mind as a protean
courtship device. pp. 185)

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if most do agree that asian men have smaller dicks then why can it not be possible that black men have larger?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some people act as if the idea of black cocks being bigger is the same as the devil being alive here on earth or GW getting a third term in office. If anyone here truly has a problem with a black man having a larger penis then they have a problem with the black man in general, just not willing to admit I presume.
Actually, Mason, we don't have a problem with the concept that black men may or may not (in general) have larger penises than other races. We just get weary of "are black men bigger" being asked so many times it starts sounding like a kid's voice from the back seat asking, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Damn...why are these topics allowed life.

You want the answer? Fine.

All Black men are 20 inches in the pants. A big Black guy is 36 inches. So that's why all Black men stand 6'6" and taller so that our penises don't match our inseam. You happy now?

All Asians are short and have penises to match their height and small hands. Because hands and height denote penis size. Clearly.

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can see a man lying about penis size if they are stroking theri owm egos. However many asian men will tell you that they are not well hung. What man would lie about that? So it must be true

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
When did I assume everyone reading my post is white? I said everyone who is getting mad about this topic tends to be white or at least non black.

Here:

One more question; would you be more mad if you found your mate cheating on you with a black guy rather than an asian or fellow white man?

You're clearly addressing a white man (or at least non-black, fair point) with that comment. You, and others, are also assuming black men are 'alien' to white men - is that really so where you are?

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You really dont need to argue this anymore guy's.

It's like the science guy, bringing facts and stats to the table VS The Preacher and his Bible.

Those who want to think it is true will, no matter what studies you show them.

If you have to ask for the studies, do your own research. Their are plenty of studies out there. Dont expect me to pull all that shit up for you. If you want to learn about it then read about it. Google is a great thing.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this? My high school was majority black about 50-40 with 10 percent other. My town is usually rated amongst the best places to live as an interracial couple. Black men are not alien around here, nor in my life (peep my myspace page) which you may have figured out by a lot of my posts.

I really don't know what you mean by 'alien'? I'm not assuming black men are 'alien' to white men, I'm suggesting that white men get more furious when they discover their lover cheating on them with a black male, not to mention a sleek, strong, hung male. I have seen the hatred in people's eyes when they find this out!

I haven't assumed anything rather I hypothesized that people who have problems with black people having bigger cocks (or being more athletic or having better bodies or being better dancers etc) are either racist or insecure. Is someone gonna argue that black guys don't jump higher? Is someone gonna argue that black people don't have larger lips or phatter asses? But threaten a man's security with cock size and all hell breaks loose.

Some of these differences are what make people beautiful and that we all don't have to look the same. Regarding some of these myths some people may just be living on that river in Egypt whats it called?

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I were a man of African descent, I'd be so maxxed out by all this crap that I'd never deal with another person who is Caucaisian in my personal life, ever again. The man of African descent, who tolerates this idiocy, deserves much respect for his tolerance. I'd be so pissed...!

D

deleted15807

You yanks are so sensitive about race.

What exactly is race is a fascinating topic in itself. Can't really define it scientifically. It has no scientific basis. You just 'know 'em when you see 'em'. And that about sums up the concept of race. Dark skin doesn't mean you are black and white skin doesn't mean you are white.

RACE - The Power of an Illusion | PBS

Sailerman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You need to ckeck the hormonal inbalance you're experiencing.
It will be no surprise to find out that you have a horrible difference from the norm.
size 14 shoe with a bigger prick than you can imagine...