Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again? Really?

Really???

LOL!! I know. It's hilarious.

Let me answer this question though: NO! Haven't you visited the gallery here in LPSG? Look around, there are some really large non-black cocks on here and some really small black ones. So no. No. NO!

Yes. Just kidding.

Simba

D_dtgt65rg

Experimental Member
Media
Washington, DC - Capitol Hill - H street Corridor
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NO.NO.NO
Small, medium and large cocks in black,white,and asian. Any gay man who has been around will tell you that.

GAY REPRESENTATIVE SPEAKING: "true..small, medium, and large" All previous boyfriends: white, blonde with blue eyes HUNG AND THICK.

Hookups with different dudes, including black ranged. One very thick, others not so much.

Current b/f black: 9x6 :biggrin1:

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not all are bigger,my 3rd husband is black and his was smaller than my other 3 husbands who are all caucasian.

Huh??? How come you refer to your 3rd husband but then refer to 3 "other" husbands?? If you've had 3 "others", you'd now be on number 4, right?

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
The OP has posed this question in an unsatisfactory manner; he has failed to indicate a reference population to serve as a basis for comparison.

Are black guys really bigger than whom? "Anglo-Saxons"? "Wogs"? "Desis"?

FemmeBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The biggest dicks I've had are white, but I still like Indian and Arab guys best.

Ewhit49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Average is average. I'd say we are all the same - and some people are hung, despite race. I have a black friend whose penis is smaller than mine... So perhaps this disprovea the theory in itself

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
The statistical evidence seems to suggest that the AFrican American men have slightly larger penises. My unscientific observation in locker rooms is that on average black guys tend to have larger flaccid penises. I haven't seen any (just one) erect so I don't know about that. The large black penis has been used to create stories about black men as sexual monsters and predators, which, of course, is very destructive. But some stereotypes have their basis in fact. I suspect that there may be some truth to this. But why does it matter? Some folks are just more gifted than others.

ck1x

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The statistical evidence seems to suggest that the AFrican American men have slightly larger penises. My unscientific observation in locker rooms is that on average black guys tend to have larger flaccid penises. I haven't seen any (just one) erect so I don't know about that. The large black penis has been used to create stories about black men as sexual monsters and predators, which, of course, is very destructive. But some stereotypes have their basis in fact. I suspect that there may be some truth to this. But why does it matter? Some folks are just more gifted than others.

That's what's so bad about this stereo type. Because u will get people hitting on u for the sole purpose of thinking that u have a big one. Which may be far from the truth. Then what ends up being sad is that guys (like myself) that are average feel very inadequate in every way, when they shouldn't.

jiggysmalls

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am black and I am 4 inches. So the answer is .. no. Not always.

I mean. I look black maybe if I did a DNA test I would realize I am a mutant asian or something.........

But I guess pure bloods are bigger.

D_Heanisonne Heatseeker

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a white guy at 7"x5.5" which is bigger than 4 of the 5 black guys my girl did before me... but the guy that was bigger was A LOT bigger at 10"x7" So I guess Im going with more random than a rule that black guys are bigger than white guys. There are freaks of all races I'm sure... the rest (most) of us fall somewhere in the middle.

idesofmarch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is still a topic?

I thought by now, everebody would know, that regardless skin colour, sizes vary from depression to OMG.