Are Black Men Bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, this myth was discussed fairly well in Frantz Fanon's Black Skin, White Masks. *plonk*

D_bto7ilt6

Just Browsing
Media
No doubt about it, it’s a MYTH...although they do usually have a slightly larger flaccid size...You can find just as many large hung white guys as black guys. Same with smaller sizes.

MYTH

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by wonvry@Oct 3 2005, 10:55 PM
No doubt about it, it’s a MYTH...although they do usually have a slightly larger flaccid size...You can find just as many large hung white guys as black guys. Same with smaller sizes.

MYTH
[post=348664]Quoted post[/post]​

Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York herself, however, is a FACT

Don't call her MYTH Donna, K?

dcjohnny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, for what it’s worth (which may not be much), here’s my two cents worth: while it seems to be far from clear whether black men in general are “bigger” than men of other races (especially caucasians), there is this bit of history (I wish I could quote sources, but, alas, I can’t): during the age of slavery, especially in the New World, male slaves with large members were thought to better capable of siring more children (and thus more slaves) than their less well-endowed brothers. So they fetched a better price and were often given freer rein to engage in sex with the female slaves. Some writers and researchers (again, with apologies that my once good memory fails me as to specifics) have observed that there seems to be a greater percentage of well-hung black men in the New World (i.e., former slave owning areas) than in present-day Africa itself. But even these writers (as I recall) had to admit that research has been scanty at best, probably because of on-going prudery about sex in general, and, of course, racsim, whether blatant or risidual.

Anyone with better info on this, feel free to correct and/or comment. I was merely recalling some material I saw some years ago now. I’m certainly not attempting to have the last word on what is probably a complex topic.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At first I was thinking that I was damned sick of race that I wouldn’t respond; but I guess I will. From everything that I have read there is no real difference between races. There have been numerous studies (including one that was self measured) that seem to confirm this. The funny thing about that particular study was that while there was very little difference between the races in terms of size, there was a huge difference in how they perceived their size. Black men felt that they were larger, Caucasians on average felt that they were average and the Asian men were more apt to think of themselves as smaller (though the numbers did not justify any groups views of themselves.)

Now that that is over I will offer two pieces of advice. First don’t compare your husband to the pictures on the LPSG. Do not compare him to the pictures on the small penis boards. Either way you will get a skewed idea of what is “average.”

Next- I would recommend that you just stick with him- affairs are messy and found out often enough to make it (in my opinion) not worth the risk. If you decide that you want to try it out it should not be difficult to find a Black, white or Asian in New York that is hung (Heck, I figure in that city you could find a green Martian that is hung without much of a problem.) Search the personals and assume that they are probably exaggerating a little- but when you find the one that says “Black stud 12” looking for white female” you stop reading and call. I’ve seen ads for nearly everything in my fairly small city, and I have no doubt that if you decide to go that route you will find what you are looking in a city of millions. Do what you wish- I would say to stick with your hubby- but it is, after all, your life to live.

Originally posted by dcjohnny@Oct 4 2005, 06:25 AM
Some writers and researchers (again, with apologies that my once good memory fails me as to specifics) have observed that there seems to be a greater percentage of well-hung black men in the New World (i.e., former slave owning areas) than in present-day Africa itself.
[post=348671]Quoted post[/post]​
I could buy that argument if everybody of colour in America could trace their bloodlines back to former slaves; but with the immigration, genetics and such I am not sure that I would call that theory credible.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by dcjohnny
Well, for what it’s worth (which may not be much), here’s my two cents worth: while it seems to be far from clear whether black men in general are “bigger” than men of other races (especially caucasians), there is this bit of history (I wish I could quote sources, but, alas, I can’t): during the age of slavery, especially in the New World, male slaves with large members were thought to better capable of siring more children (and thus more slaves) than their less well-endowed brothers. So they fetched a better price and were often given freer rein to engage in sex with the female slaves. Some writers and researchers (again, with apologies that my once good memory fails me as to specifics) have observed that there seems to be a greater percentage of well-hung black men in the New World (i.e., former slave owning areas) than in present-day Africa itself. But even these writers (as I recall) had to admit that research has been scanty at best, probably because of on-going prudery about sex in general, and, of course, racsim, whether blatant or risidual.

Anyone with better info on this, feel free to correct and/or comment. I was merely recalling some material I saw some years ago now. I’m certainly not attempting to have the last word on what is probably a complex topic.
Slave owners in early colonial America used to work their slaves to literal death. They really didn't allow their slaves to even mate and have children in those early periods. Then when the slave traded ended they had to start raising their slaves through birth. Can we really say that there's been enough time and enough environmental influence to suggest that slave breeding is the cause of a perceived size difference in American blacks?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora+Oct 3 2005, 07:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Oct 3 2005, 07:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-warwithscars@Oct 3 2005, 07:02 PM
as its been said a million times, race nor country or orgin has any correlation with penis size AT ALL. Seriously being black doesnt make you bigger just as being asian doesnt make you small. Its a total and utter myth and its to be quite frank a big load of bullshit. It also goes along the lines of racism for the claim is they are bigger cuz they were breed that way as slaves which again you can fertilize your lawn with that theroy as well as the black men have bigger penises as white men.

If you want to believe it fine thats your fantasy which is what i think alot of it stems from with people but fantasty doesnt make things true obvously
[post=348489]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you for that. I now return to the Department of Redundancy Department to resume working with jonb.

Ahem, anyone looking at pics in the LARGE Penis Support Group to determine what NORMAL penises look like needs to smoke more crack. Please read the Kinsey report before asking the stupid questions, okay?
[post=348495]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Dig it there, MZ. This is an honest to goodness site with actual discussions about everyday situations regarding the male genitalia. Not a trolling site for stereotypes.

And Donna, you should do what Madam Zora has recommended for the Kinsey Report before you ask for ridiculous question like that with no substance at all.

D_bto7ilt6

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Love&#045;it@Oct 4 2005, 03:05 AM
Enjoy your fantasy.
[post=348685]Quoted post[/post]​
That sight says it all...it def. a myth....ha it even says whites are large...whatever thought they are all pretty much equal

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by twodogs@Oct 4 2005, 05:16 PM
Dear Mrs. Goldstein,

May I suggest changing your name to Mrs. Donna Snowjob?

Regards,
Twodogs
[post=348876]Quoted post[/post]​
How about Mrs. Donna Blowjob?

Wait, I take it back&#33; I don&#39;t want to give her(???) any ideas.

I can hear it now: "Is it harder to give a Black man a blowjob because they&#39;re bigger? I don&#39;t know because I&#39;ve never given a blow job to anyone other than my husband, who is Jewish, and of average size. But my gay co-workers tell me it is. Is this true?"

SUMYUNGUY

Just Browsing
Media
Feel free to PM me, Donna. You had an honest question, or so I believe, and it is largely irrelevant wheather it has been discussed here before or not.

Nothing like a warm welcome, eh?

stackd

Just Browsing
Media
I think I can contribute to this topic.

I believe it is the Jewish media that spreads rumors of the black man having a bigger penis. I believe that because the black and the Jews suffered through such horrible, horrible pasts, the Jews feel it is necessary to give the blacks a chance to somehow compensate for their unfortunate heritage by leading everyone to believe they&#39;re all well endowed. I think this is funny because almost all the white girls I&#39;ve been with have had black boyfriends and they said I was bigger. You probably already know this from my White Girls topic, but I&#39;m Hispanic. My cock is only 8 1/2 inches when erect. Yes.

Um, let&#39;s see, anonymous is the name of the Internet so let me say one thing more; I&#39;m so sick and tired of every single movie out there with a Jewish something. I mean, I pay attention to the production crews of every new film, and all is good until I read names like "Stein" "...berg" "...baum" and any other type of Jew name. It&#39;s like, fuck, stop making movies already. Why does every Jew think they&#39;re meant to be famous? Take Seinfeld for example. Wait, hold on, let me tell you about the Jewishization of America:

American Pie: OK, what the fuck? The main family of this movie is Jewish. Um... I don&#39;t think Jews are Americans. I think Americans are of European decent, like London, Ireland, and more. Jews come from Israel... and now someone from, say, Mexico, thinks "American Pie" is all American and that names like "Levenstein" are American. It sucks.

Fuck, there are way more examples but I&#39;ll spare you my tirade.

Seinfeld: Look closely at this man. If he were just a little bit brown, he would look like a stereotypical Jew from Palestine. OK, I&#39;m done now, for real.

Donna, the fact that you put "New York" in your screen name makes me rethink wanting to move there. It should be Jew York if you ask me.

Now, I would have never said that in real life to a Jew. Not that I&#39;m scared of them, it&#39;s just that I have a little thing called respect. If you&#39;re a Jew and you read that, visit http://www.jewwatch.com/. Why? I don&#39;t know. Just go.

Straight, simple answer to your question, Donna; No. You would be wasting your time trying to find a large black man. From what I&#39;ve heard they have very thin dicks. If you want good sex, get with a Hispanic man. We have big fat cocks for your Jewish pussy.

Wow, nobody is going to like me after this. Unless you&#39;re like me.
If so, what&#39;s up?

I&#39;m 19. Yeah, I got lots of growing up to do.

I&#39;m sorry, Donna.

Crayon

Just Browsing
Media
I&#39;m with stacked on this one. Every black guy I been with has been average or below. It looks worse when they&#39;re small because you expect a big one lol.

I have some pictures on my computer of black penises. Let me host them so I can post them lol.

Here you are&#33;

http://tinypic.com/e9g0lt.jpg

http://tinypic.com/e9g0mg.jpg

http://tinypic.com/e9g0nl.jpg

http://tinypic.com/e9g0oy.jpg

http://tinypic.com/e9g0sm.jpg

http://tinypic.com/e9g0tl.jpg

But black guys are sweet. They know how to treat a girl... or guy. I don&#39;t date them anymore because I like white guys better. Personal opinion.

stackd

Just Browsing
Media
Haha, ew, why the fuck did I want to see that shit&#33;?

You&#39;re so sick, Crayon&#33;

Disappointed greatly. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.