Are cuckolded guys a bit weird?

Marius2000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello there....I just don't understand, why some men would want their wives and/or g/f's have sex with other men and watch. Is it some kind of fetish or is the norm?

I hear it usually mostly involves guys who have small or average size penises....I might be generalising here.

But why do this? It just seems a bit disturbing to me...

Iam averagely endowed or so I believe, maybe Iam small....7inchesx6inches...I don't really care, I have no hang-ups with my size...

I would like to hear ladies, as well as guys opinions about this cuckholded phenonmen....Do you hear stories that might go a bit overboard or stories that might end in tragedy....
And a special note to guys who are cuckolded, I apologise for the weird or disturbing comments, it's just my own opinion....
Gee....I hope what I said is not some form of sexual discrimination :confused:

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello there....I just don't understand, why some men would want their wives and/or g/f's have sex with other men and watch. Is it some kind of fetish or is the norm?

I hear it usually mostly involves guys who have small or average size penises....I might be generalising here.

But why do this? It just seems a bit disturbing to me...

Iam averagely endowed or so I believe, maybe Iam small....7inchesx6inches...I don't really care, I have no hang-ups with my size...

I would like to hear ladies, as well as guys opinions about this cuckholded phenonmen....Do you hear stories that might go a bit overboard or stories that might end in tragedy....
And a special note to guys who are cuckolded, I apologise for the weird or disturbing comments, it's just my own opinion....

Weird? yes. Fetish? yes. But if it's what you're into...go for it!

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
WEIRD? perhaps ..it is a fetish....you should read the psychological profiles of some of the cuck couples....that would give you a better understanding ...Dark Cavern is an excellent site...to help you get into the mindset of some of these couples.it can be somewhat entertaining to explore their world......

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Swinging I get but I don't see the attraction to the cuckold thing. I think its very odd that there are so many guys that want to see there women getting fucked but you never hear a woman say something like "honey I think you should fuck that hot blond because her tits are way bigger than mine"

Marius2000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WEIRD? perhaps ..it is a fetish....you should read the psychological profiles of some of the cuck couples....that would give you a better understanding ...Dark Cavern is an excellent site...to help you get into the mindset of some of these couples.it can be somewhat entertaining to explore their world......
Thanks Arliss...I will check the site out for interest sake....lol

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, it is a known fetish and is quite prominent in the BDSM scene. Is it weird? If you're not into it, probably, but we each have our own turn-ons. I like to be dominated, tied up and spanked. Many would think this is, or I am, weird. Too many people assume that if you have a "fetish" it is due to some sort of trauma, emotional issue, or lower intelligence, or that you are strange. It comes down to having to label people so that we feel more comfortable with their preferences.

I, myself, am not into cuckolding my man, but if someone else wants to do it and it is safe, sane, and consensual, I say knock yourself out!

Marius2000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Swinging I get but I don't see the attraction to the cuckold thing. I think its very odd that there are so many guys that want to see there women getting fucked but you never hear a woman say something like "honey I think you should fuck that hot blond because her tits are way bigger than mine"

Lol...TRUE!...I have never heard of a cuckolded woman before...are there any?....
I've got this weird feeling that guys have more sexual hang ups than women....again i maybe generalising again...lol

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello there....I just don't understand, why some men would want their wives and/or g/f's have sex with other men and watch. Is it some kind of fetish or is the norm? It's a fetish. Though it seems to be gaining in popularity, it is absolutely not the norm.

But why do this? It just seems a bit disturbing to me... From what I can glean from a few brief conversations with these men, they get seriously aroused and turned on watching their wife or girlfriend have sex with a man who is larger than they are. I know of one guy who loves to fuck his girlfriend right after the big guy because he likes the sloppy, loose, wet feeling of her pussy. If he can barely feel the sides let alone touch bottom, he may bust his nut in under a minute LOL.:tongue: :biggrin1:

Iam averagely endowed or so I believe, maybe Iam small....7inchesx6inches...I don't really care, I have no hang-ups with my size... I guess not, 7x6 is nicely above average.

I would like to hear ladies, as well as guys opinions about this cuckholded phenonmen....Do you hear stories that might go a bit overboard or stories that might end in tragedy.... To me it's all overboard, so I may not be the best person to ask.:tongue: :rolleyes:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Ah, surprise, Knight Attrition. I once brought home a gorgeous girl and surprised my man and her tits WERE bigger than mine....laughing. She wasn't blond, though.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Ah, Knight Attrition. I once brought home a gorgeous woman and surprised my man and her breasts WERE bigger than mine....laughing. She was not a blonde, however.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, to many of us it is weird. I have known couples with husbands with small cocks who was very into this. I look at it as this is just what turns them on. And 7x6 is large. Don't let anyone ever tell you it's not big, cause it is. You should post pics. Anyway I guess we all have our own weirdness to deal with. So I try to judge not.......

Marius2000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for your replies everyone...it has educated me in the world of cuckolds...lol
I suppose i might sound a little harsh on these fellas calling them weird...If no one is getting hurt and all are enjoying themselves...well then, so be it....

Cuck a doodle do guys:biggrin1:

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think (to me at least) that some couples are so comfortable with eachother and sure that no matter what happens they love each other not the one they are shagging that they can seperate the two. Most people express love with love making but this is sex not lovemaking, and theses couples help express there love by allowing their partner to experience as many sexual encounters as possible. I may be wrong but thats how it seems to me. I am in a monogomus relationship by the way have been for 6 years.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think (to me at least) that some couples are so comfortable with eachother and sure that no matter what happens they love each other not the one they are shagging that they can seperate the two. Most people express love with love making but this is sex not lovemaking, and theses couples help express there love by allowing their partner to experience as many sexual encounters as possible. I may be wrong but thats how it seems to me. I am in a monogomus relationship by the way have been for 6 years.

Well put, lad. It seems like a bad idea. I think only those in a truly strong relationship can pull it off. Or those who are truly shallow.

I dislike cuckolding stories, because I find them completely unrealistic. Especially the humilitaion stuff. Eventually someone will come up with a story that has a more realistic ending, where the husband shoots the guy and his wife, then spends the rest of his life in prison.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If someone was valuable to me there would be no way I'd want to share them sexually. I've talked to a lot of guys in a relationship where they're cuckolded and I feel quite a lot of them were in the position where they had to put up with it or lose their woman, the fact that they're uneasy about aspects of it creeps through in what they say. If you're forced to put up with something it's often easier to pretend that it was your choice and that you enjoy it. Some couples will justify it by saying they're so secure in their relationship that they can do this and it won't harm their marriage, but show me how many of them are still together five years down the line, it's definitely the minority. Some things are always going to work for some people but for most it's a sure recipe for disaster somewhere along the line.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If someone was valuable to me there would be no way I'd want to share them sexually. I've talked to a lot of guys in a relationship where they're cuckolded and I feel quite a lot of them were in the position where they had to put up with it or lose their woman, the fact that they're uneasy about aspects of it creeps through in what they say. If you're forced to put up with something it's often easier to pretend that it was your choice and that you enjoy it. Some couples will justify it by saying they're so secure in their relationship that they can do this and it won't harm their marriage, but show me how many of them are still together five years down the line, it's definitely the minority. Some things are always going to work for some people but for most it's a sure recipe for disaster somewhere along the line.

I'm in agreement with ya, cherie. I imagine that, unless the husband is the biggest hound in the pack, he's not going to be happy with the results. I don't think I could do it...I don't like crowds.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the fetish is similar to an S&M or B&D fetish. One where the husband is submissive. I think that the ultimate source of the fetish is the interpersonal relationship between the man and the woman. Couple this with a situation where a man is not large and the woman has learned that she finds larger penises more enjoyable and you have the foundation of a "modern" cuckold relationship.

Cuckolding has a longer history than most of us expect. But historically it did not always involve sex with other men nor was it strictly dependant on the size of the male's penis. Sometimes it was just that the woman was more boisterous and flirtatious than the man and the man remained quiet and submissive about her transgressions. But sometimes people mistake a person who is quiet but strong/dominant with a person who is submissive.

There is a scene in "Goodfellas" where Tommy's Mom says Henry is like a guy she use to know because Henry was so quiet as well. She then describes the relationship her former friend had with his wife. She accurately describes a cuckold relationship. Of course Henry was no cuckold. He was just quietly respectful when at Tommy's Mom's house.

Another movie that delves into a cuckold relationship was "The Getaway" with Alec Baldwin, Kim Bassinger and Michael Madsen. The couple that Michael Madsen's character kidnaps is a prime example of a cuckold relationship. Unfortunately the husband could not handle the psychological torment and hangs himself in the bathroom. In the original movie with Steve McQueen and Sally Struthers the director glossed over that aspect from the book. Probably because it was not an acceptable topic for a movie at that time.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The humiliation aspect is hard for me to grasp-- and from what I've read there's a fair amount of that going on with this particular fetish/lifestyle/activity. Otherwise, it's not for me, but it doesn't mean that I have a problem with it. One of the aspects of cuckoldry that I have an issue with is that some middle class white couples seek out black men with big cocks in particular to fulfill their fetishes. It seems racist to me, and it perpetuates some sexual mythology that I think is damaging to our culture at large. With that said, all fetishes are about taboo and fantasy, so in that regard, it fits right in. Just because I don't understand it doesn't make it wrong.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It seems racist to me, and it perpetuates some sexual mythology that I think is damaging to our culture at large.

armchair psychology moment: this says something about you.....perhaps you need to take a look within and examine your own conscious...