Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Happy father's day to the dads our there!

Polls say dad bods are more attractive vs six packs. But I'm curious how LPSG feels... Toned body, a little soft around the middle, or does big dad dick make up for everything?

[video=medium]4740011[/video]

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wait, does this constitute as a dad bod? Looks like a few weeks of dieting or cardio and abs and muscles will show prominently. I got the whole dad bod thing wrong then. No wonder people like them. It's just an average man who isn't overweight...

Great body by the way @ShadowBoxer

D

deleted1025121

Happy father's day to the dads our there!

Polls say dad bods are more attractive vs six packs. But I'm curious how LPSG feels... Toned body, a little soft around the middle, or does big dad dick make up for everything?

[video=medium]4740011[/video]
I dont consider this a Dad bod at all. Great shape. But yes...a big hung cock usually makes up for any other imperfection.

On 90% of guys yes. There is a difference between dad bod and obese. We all like guys who are cut, fit, muscular and take care of themselves. None of us would kick most of those guys out of bed.

Still they are the exception more than the rule. I see lots of guys who have great bodies who have a little stomach on them, aren't ripped or even highly defined. I've always liked older, thicker guys and yes, they tend to be a lot more attractive than some give credit for.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Happy father's day to the dads our there!...
Are Dad Bods Hot?
Polls say dad bods are more attractive vs six packs...

Your body cannot represent my "dad's bod" as my dad's looked like a barrel perched upon two drumsticks. Nevertheless if you possess a soft middle section that won't make you any less attractive to me - and you are indeed attractive.