Are ERECT BENDS effective to fix a curve???

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like a recipe for disaster.
Might be risking a penis fracture which is a big ouch!

Jelq should help.

Some extenders actually claim to treat Peyronie’s disease and claim to be FDA approved. I was unable to verify this on the FDA's website or find a site with a reliable link that could verify this.

You should not be doing anything for a while.
Didn't you just injure yourself?
However long it takes for your penis to get back to normal healthy function, I would wait that period again with rest.
(Example - took 1 month to get back to normal erection - wait another month before even starting anything.

And I would still recommend a doctor check up before starting anything in your case.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Sounds like a recipe for disaster.
Might be risking a penis fracture which is a big ouch!

Jelq should help.

Some extenders actually claim to treat Peyronie’s disease and claim to be FDA approved. I was unable to verify this on the FDA's website or find a site with a reliable link that could verify this.

You should not be doing anything for a while.
Didn't you just injure yourself?
However long it takes for your penis to get back to normal healthy function, I would wait that period again with rest.
(Example - took 1 month to get back to normal erection - wait another month before even starting anything.

And I would still recommend a doctor check up before starting anything in your case.

thank you very much mate! you rememebr I had an injury 2 weeks ago.. yes I had and now it seems to be fixed... but you are asbolutely rigth!! I want to take AT LEAST 2 moths off anything that could hurt my penis again! but I read about this exercise and I d like to know if it works... btw my curve is not peyronie just a natural curve (recurvatum)