Are Female Size Queens rare or not ?

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think younger girls are more open about it. if you have ever hung out with a group of college age girls (when say you are someone's boyfriend or a longterm friend and not considered in a sexual way) and the subject of dudes come up, they will gab about it in detail.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God this is an old thread! :eek: What a stupid question to ask on a large penis site! :mad:

No, I don't think that Female Size Queens are rare; especially since I am one. What is rare is finding a 100% straight man with a large penis who isn't also a big dick! :cool:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
God this is an old thread! :eek: What a stupid question to ask on a large penis site! :mad:

No, I don't think that Female Size Queens are rare; especially since I am one. What is rare is finding a 100% straight man with a large penis who isn't also a big dick! :cool:

Thank you QT - I will take this post to my grave :biggrin1:

Actually, I think they are quite rare. That is because I see distinctions within the general term. There is a scale of queenery from a mild fascination to full blown need on both a phsyical and psychological level. I think it is quite rare to find the latter subordinating other considerations.

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(from myth site couple posts up)
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Very huge penises like twelve inch long and nine inch around exist only in fantasies since a man would pass out from losing blood from the brain.
This myth is popular among small-endowed guys. However, they do exist and it is not unlikely that a girl has seen one already if she has had more than one hundred sexual partners."
[/FONT]
1 in a 100 has a 12" hammer?!

Lea78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's not a surprise, that this question comes up here. This forum is all about LP's and if you look at the number of members it's clear, that there is big interest in this.

The term 'Size Queen' is a creation the gay world but it may apply aswell for woman who like it 'big', why not. But it would describe woman who have a fixation on big penisses, and it wouldn't apply for woman who care about penissize among other things like 'intellect and overall attractiveness'.

So if I'd put it this way, I would say, that female 'Size Queens' are probably rather rare.

If the question is about the number of woman who like it big or -in other words - who care about 'size' I would say that it's probably much larger than the average man would like to know for his own comfort. :tongue:

It's true, that many woman don't find it appropriate to 'voice' their opinion about this issue, but since I like well endowed men myself and since I speak rather openly about this in front of my female colleagues, I also get to hear their opinion in this subject. :redface:

I can say clearly, that almost all woman have an opinion about penis size, whether they like it big or not. Most woman that I know find that a bigger penis looks sexier on a man than a small one, and that dicksize is an issue when it comes to physical attraktiveness. :cool:

But if it's about having sex with a big dicked guy, (that's the good news for all the average dicked) opinions about 'size' starts to vary quite a bity and I dare to say that the majority woman I know is not very fond of having sex with a exceptionally large dicked man. Most of them think they would get hurt or think that it would not or that it didn't contribute to their sexual enjoyment.

So the conclusion is, that almost all woman have an opinion about penile size, many of them find big dicks visually attraktive, very few are completely fixated on big cock, and when it's about having sex with a bigdickguy, opinions are widely spread, and it looks like a large number of woman are not very fond of, or explicitly to not want to have sex with an owner of an exceptionally big penis, :eek:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure of the rarity or not since I haven't really talked to THAT many women about that. Some, maybe most, of the women I've known would be extremely offended by ANY kind of talk about sex at all! (I've known a lot of fundamentalists...)

Of the ones I have talked to, most prefer average size. Maybe one or two prefers big, several don't care one way or the other. I'm probably the most fixated on size of all of the bunch, also I'm one of the most sexually fixated of the whole bunch as well. (And ironically, I get probably about the LEAST sex of any of them! I'm shy and have body image issues...)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since we are told not to make a guy feel bad for having a small cock its rare a woman will admit to liking only big cocks. And that size is important

That's true. I admit it HERE but in real life I'm afraid to, mainly because of my lack of female "endowment" myself. Also, I don't want to make the guys feel bad - although plenty of them have made ME feel bad for not being busty. :frown1: When I'm involved with a guy who turns out to be small or even average, and I either can't feel him at all, or can barely feel him, I have been fortunate to find OTHER reasons to not see him again, that have nothing to do with size or anything else physical, and those would be the reasons I'd give. (And I wouldn't be totally lying either, since those non-physical reasons really WERE reasons to break up with someone...) And for that matter, I'd decided not to see some of the big guys I'd been with as well, for some of the same non-physical reasons.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
That's true. I admit it HERE but in real life I'm afraid to, mainly because of my lack of female "endowment" myself. Also, I don't want to make the guys feel bad - although plenty of them have made ME feel bad for not being busty. :frown1: When I'm involved with a guy who turns out to be small or even average, and I either can't feel him at all, or can barely feel him, I have been fortunate to find OTHER reasons to not see him again, that have nothing to do with size or anything else physical, and those would be the reasons I'd give. (And I wouldn't be totally lying either, since those non-physical reasons really WERE reasons to break up with someone...) And for that matter, I'd decided not to see some of the big guys I'd been with as well, for some of the same non-physical reasons.
and plenty of men don't make fun of fat women- although they make fun of them for not having a large penis

oh what a tangled web we weave

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
If there is alot of size queens, then that sucks for what...90% of guys? But you could cut down that percent buy the amount of guys who dont care if they peasure thier woman at all, which i'm sure is alot. I don't think its about having an ego of having a big penis, its an ego about being able to pleasure a woman best. And we think if you dont have a huge cock it cant be done.