Are Female Size Queens rare or not ?

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
With respect, madame_zora, you need to haul yourself and your "female friends" out of the 1950's/60's.
It is no longer the era of Kinsey and Masters & Johnson. The year is 2004 and women these days are at liberty to express precisely what their sexual desires are. And believe me, *most* women who are sexually active and honest, desire a big dick. Sorry to shock you but all recent research points to that sometimes unpalatable fact.

1191 posts in 5 months? :eek: Perhaps you should try going out into the real world more often rather than sitting in front of your computer making pronouncements that have little basis in fact.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, that was pretty hostile, Nicky. If you've ready any of my volumes of posts, you'd know I have a pretty active sex life. In addition to my personal group of friends, I also sell costumes to dancers- who are often very vocal about their preferences (doens't sound like I live a very repressive life now, does it?), so I have an opportunity to talk to several hundred women in various different cities who are not trying to impress people on the internet- they're just talking woman to woman. Some women are much like men in the fact that they think being a size queen gives them "macha", which is pretty silly in reality. If you're getting your info on how women think from the internet, this may be a reason for a skewed view.

Regardless of your OPINION, or the reasons for it, the size info I stated is from a compilation of studies that have been published on this site at different times and are pretty much accepted on here as being accurate. Sorry, I won't take one man's hostile opinion over the facts stated by several polling groups run by professionals in their fields of study and research. And for your insight, my group of friends includes housewives, sales prefessionals, strippers, prostitutes, massage therepists, college students, and my own sister and daughter. None of them subscribe to the repressive philosophies of the 50's and 60's, nor certainly do I- have you ever read any of my posts?? I daresay I doubt your own discussion group is as diverse, so I'd be more careful at casting disparagements if I were you.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Have I read any of your posts? It would be a feat to have *not* stumbled upon your legions of posts on virtually each and every topic in this forum. Now, if *you* had actually read *my* post, rather than immediately rushing to the judgement that I was referring to you personally as "repressed", you would have gleaned that I was referring to womenfolk generally in the C21st, and not you and your friends.

No, I am not getting my info from the Internet, [you would know this if you had bothered to read my previous post in this very thread] but from girlfriends, ex-girlfriends, female friends who I have had no sexual contact with, and a large number of colleagues in a predominantly female workforce with whom I have discussed this topic. These women have no axe to grind, and are free, as you are, to express an opinion based on their own preferences and experiences, as well as the second-hand opinions of their friends and so on.

As for my 'skewed'... 'OPINION' as you shout in your post, I don't know which scientific surveys you are referring to [Kinsey perhaps? Masters & Johnson again?] But all recent research in this field - The University of Queensland study springs to mind - shows that women generally have a preference for a larger penis; wish that their partner's member was larger, especially in girth; enjoy the visual aesthetic of a large phallus etc. etc. This is also born out by a growing number of archeological and anthropological studies using DNA samples dating back thousands of years, showing that a preference for a larger member amongst female homo-sapiens is by no means a recent phenomenon.

Regardless of our respective opinions, Madame Zora, (and we both have hearsay evidence to back these up) the reason I may have sounded "hostile" is that I get extremely angry when I come across hearsay opinion dressed up as empirical research.

Unlike you, Madame Zora, I am not here to massage egos or build a fan-club. I am here to argue a case, regardless of who's personal viewpoints I counter during the discussion.

Masters & Johnson may have come to the conclusion that penis size is completely irrelevant to a woman's sexual satisfaction. You are perfectly entitled to hold that view. Your friends, colleagues, relatives and acquaintances are perfectly entitled to hold that view. I beg to differ. However, to insist that this is the predominant view amongst women in 2004 stubbornly flies in the face of all the evidence, both hearsay and scientific.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, what I said, and repeated, was that sizes of both men and women were pretty equal, and that after the initial experience of being with a hung guy for the "wow" factor, most women would not consider penis size to be a primary factor for a relationship. Sex only- sure! For sex only, it is usually physical characteristics that draw people together. I was mostly responding to the comment that the vagina would grow to accomodate a larger size, which it will not.
Also the idea the "most" women are size queens, which I find hilarious.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,
I have been reading the comments and I am terribly disturbed by the funk permeating this thread. Nicky, what is going on? I think it is terribly unfair of you to characterize Mme.Zora as 1) here to massage egos, or 2) to build a fan club. It does sound rather hostile to me when you say and I quote, "here to argue a case, regardless of who's personal viewpoints I counter during the discussion. "
I hope we can try to express our opinions without making negactive comments about other's persons.

Naughty

P.S. IF all else fails, Lapdog, "ATTACK!" LOL!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope that won't be necessary Naughty! :D

I do agree that Nicky and Zora are both entitiled to their opinions, and they can be expressed without personally attacking the others viewpoint.

Make your points and cite sources when you are saying something that is more than just your opinion. If I want to see people's thoughts and ideas torn apart, I'll start watching the US political ads!

Am I am a 'fan' of Zora? Yes, she earned my respect and admiration through the intelligence and honesty of her posts. The same can be said for many, many others who have posted here for a whole lot longer than I have!

Just my opinion.

LapDog :p

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty, you are so very astute! If I were here to build a fanclub, I'd be nicer.....
I'm here to talk about sex, like most of us, and I very much enjoy the braintrust of most of the members. Even the ones I don't agree with cause me to think, though, so that's not so bad. I'm not sure what Nick is breaking my balls about, but no doubt I said something somewhere he took exception to.

Oh yeah, and I AM a sizequeen, admittedly. I get highly irritated when someone takes something that I say about myself personally and applies it to the general population, which simply doesn't hold water. Find me proof that the average woman's depth is over 8" (like mine is) and I'll accept your arguement. I happen to know for a medical certainty that I am by far the exception to the rule, no debate about it. This conversation is just as stupid as the one we had a while back where someone said the average man's penis size was 9"- absurdity in any form is hard to stand quiet for.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh come now, no doubt I've said some kind of rat shit somewhere on the board he didn't agree with- lets all play nice now kiddies!

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@Oct 14 2004, 07:27 AM
Anyway, the argument is, "do women like a bigger penis?" Sure, but can they take it?

Lets put it this way. A 15lb steak is always mouth watering, even if you could never eat it.
[post=259464]Quoted post[/post]​

Orcabomber

In 2 short sentences, you summed up the entire thread!!!!!

As the out-going President has said" Bring em on". /i say bring on the big ones, the bigger the better, and I'll figure out what to do with it. And we'lll both enjoy it in the end. Well not that end. Well maybe! has anyone ever tryed Analeze?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by autumnbreeze4321@Oct 14 2004, 10:37 AM
As the out-going President has said" Bring em on".
[post=259525]Quoted post[/post]​
Does this mean they have to be circumcised? Since he was talking about Muslims and all. . . .

Just A Guy: It would be fair to say that if identical clones could be created (with identical personalities), but one had a larger dick and one a smaller dick, the vast majority of woman would be reaching for the one with the bigger dick (unless it was too big)

That does not mean that those woman are size queens. It means that when they find men with large penises they appreciate the size as part of the package, just as I appreciate the fact that my lady sports a set of 38E’s. There are far fewer woman out there spending their time hunting big cocks for the sake of it then there are men hunting big tits.

Will having a big dick (and the ability to use it properly) have a woman coming back to you who would otherwise ‘move on’ to someone else... yes, absolutely. It’s the cream on the cake though, not the cake itself.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I think what has to be considered is whether you're "searching" for a big dick, or just like finding them. They're two different things.

Remember, there are people out there who are not "sexually minded" as us horny bunnies, or perhaps just don't know.

After all, I think more women would choose the "first" nice guy they meet, rather than the first one with a dick bigger than their IQ (DON'T QUOTE ME ON THIS ONE!)

Hapi Papi: I hadn't actually read some of the posts in this thread. I guess you guys chased Mugen away from the site. He messaged me a while ago and he is perhaps 1 of 2 other guys like me I know, but he didn't reply to my reply. But anyway, he brought up some interesting things. Not trying to twist or second guess responces, but sometimes people do have dual meanings that spring up unintentionally and you don't know it. Then people get offended when it's pointed out. I like what he had to say and I understand.

Size queens are everywhere, from here to schools to work. I simply give up any prospect for myself. People don't understand the many reasons why I don't want to have sex. What good would I be since deep down every woman is a size queen even if she lies about it or thinks she's not. As much as most guys are dogs and horny bastardized sluts, women are size queens. Refute it all you want, get offended all you want, you're just in denile or want to keep the lie alive.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HapiPapi, I'm really disappointed in you. That was offensive to everyone alive who has any character. I hope you DON'T date, with an attitude like that.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ditto to Zora, Hapi. My advice to small guys- there are just as many girls who prefer it small as who prefer it really big, and plenty more who just don't care. I'll always be a size queen, but there are too many girls out there to speak for anyone else. Don't adopt a bad attitude about yourself over it. It's just not worth it.

Just A Guy: Look, Happi, it works like this. My current lady has 38E boobs, her next younger sister has even bigger boobs. Her youngest sisters boobs are 32A or 32B at most.

Now, as you can imagine, she had to live in the shadow of her better endowed older sisters through her teenage years, and she encountered guys who, after meeting her older sisters, were eager to meet her as well, only to be disappointed at her athletic build.

It caused her a lot of personal trauma and impacted her self-esteem.

She overcame it.

Now that she is older guys are attracted to the person BEHIND the boobs. Had she continued to be depressed about the size of her chest and not been able to overcome it I can guarantee you those same guys would NOT be interested in her now. While its true that both men and woman are size queens, to a degree, you should be able to reasonably deduce that low self esteem is the BIGGEST killer in prospective and continuing relationships unless you are hideously deformed.

Further, the nature of this message board is hardly going to build self esteem in men with smaller penises, as ultimately all the woman who are going to be here are the ones who particularly get off on large dicks more so than the general female population.

I dont doubt that quite a few men with small penises come here to VERIFY they have a right to feel bad about themselves. You can move beyond it. The day you think you are disadvantaged is the day you are disadvantaged, in your mind, quite independant of whether you realy are in your body.