are females sexually repressed???

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Altered, you the know the worst thing about what you've described?

If the men had fought back with greater violence, the cops would have been called and they would have been held up as another example of how domestic violence is predominantly perpetrated by men.

Truth is, we (in the US) live in a very apologist society. Very eager to apologize for injustices commited in the past. Blacks were slaves? Reparations! We fucked the Native Americans? Give 'em reservations! Women have been helpless victims of male violence throughout history? Create laws that make women virtually untouchable!

It's a sad day when you're afraid to make a girl angry because she might legitimately accuse you of rape as retribution and have the law on her side. I've had two (black) friends have this happen to them and have their lives destroyed as a result.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In high school I lost my virginity, and confided in our closest mutual friend. I wanted to talk to someone experienced, and male about all my feelings. I needed someone to help me filter my thoughts, and frankly, I'm a terrible secret keeper. I like talking to people about sex. However, when you're popular, you need to keep a rein on who knows what about your business. So, I chose a very discreet, male friend, who was very close both to me, and to my high school sweetheart. He promised to keep my secrets. He swore he wouldn't talk to his loud-mouth girlfriend. I made him swear this twice.

What I didn't know then was that she is (still to this very day) a domestic abuser. She's incredibly violent. She saw that I had called his pager (God, remember those?) in the middle of the night, and since she thought of me more as her friend than his (a gross misjudgment on her part) she began to demand from him what I could possibly have wanted in the middle of the night. She wasn't buying that we were just talking about stuff. She wanted specifics. She was incredulous that I would tell him something and not tell her too. So she tortured him. She hit him in the face until he was so busy protecting his head that his groin was vulnerable. She then squeezed and twisted his nuts until he told her everything. Every last detail. My sexual exploits were common knowledge by my first free period the next day. I saw her beating him on many occasions. We all urged him to leave her. He told us thigs like, "But I love her so much!" "I can't live without her!" "You just don't understand her. She's had a very hard life." He died tragically, from unrelated causes. Her next serious boyfriend was another very good friend of mine. She kidnapped him on several occasions, and took all of his money and ID so he couldn't get back home in another state. The police came to her house many times, and she was arrested twice for disturbing the peace, and battery.

My mother's best friend, beat her husband routinely. Once, she broke his ribs. He always lied about his injuries.

My mother was the most violent person I have ever encountered. The most. My grandmother won't even talk to me about it. The history is that intense. My father was terrified of my family. I wonder if my mother ever hit him. I know she hated him. I have heard stories about my mother beating a few men within inches of their lives, and carving her initials into them. Strangers told me these stories because I look like her twin.

I have seen rich women publicly humiliating, and even slapping their husbands. I have seen a lot of this because I used to work in luxury condos in midtown Manhattan. The men never got sympathy from my co-workers. They were ridiculed behind their backs. This silver-fox kind of guy who was always bringing home women that looked like fitness models once asked me to lunch. I think he thought I had a crush on him, but I'm just reallllllly good at customer service. I don't look like a fitness model, and never did. I declined because I worked for the condo association, and by extension, he was my boss since he was an owner. After that though, he was always extra-nice, and a little flirty. Anyway, one time one of the models saw me catering to him the way I always did. I couldn't cater to her the same way because I didn't know her habits yet. She got really pissed off, and started screaming at him in another language. He answered in English mixed with whatever the fuck they spoke. She looked me in the eye, spit on him, and hit him in the head with a board.

One of my grandmother's tenants used to beat her husband every night. After a year, we stopped calling the police.

I once strangled a woman. She didn't die, but not from my lack of trying. I intended to kill her. I'm glad I didn't, but at the time... I was very sad and reluctant to stop choking the bitch. After that, I knew I had the potential to be homicidal again.

I have only ever known two women who I knew were victims of domestic violence. I see women doing it all the time. I figure it has to be about equal. People are just people, and some of us are very violent. Some people are just abusive, and feel entitled to always have exactly what they want. Some of those are men, and some of those are women.

AE, i will be sending you a PM later today to talk to you about some things i'd rather not share on a public forum. I relate to a lot of what you are saying and I've had to work so hard not to be the spoiled brat, whiney, fit throwing, violent little bitch in a marriage. It seems like its a natural way to go and you have to fight those urges sometimes.

I also enjoyed looking at your cake gallery, it makes me miss (only a little) when i used to do cakes like that.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Anyone ever seen Jon and Kate plus 8? Kate Gosslin is hated by more woman than men. She is a prime example of the more common brow beating emotional abuse. I also recommend Galaxus renting the old movie with Elizabeth Taylor called Taming of the Shrew.

My brother got a nice little restraining order against him when his father in law (who was helping my brothers wife to prepare to leave him) gave him a gun. My brother is ex military and likes to shoot guns. Shortly after he received the gun his wife went to the court and said my brother held her at gunpoint and tried to sodomize her. She's also the one who climbed on the back of his car when he was trying to leave in the middle of an argument that was going no where.

Since then, my ex sis in law has done this 2 more times with her current husband. She found syringes full of glue for putting together model airplanes, she thought he was shooting up drugs and got a restraining order against him.

My brother (the one with the gun) has been married to his 2nd wife for almost ten years, she has to be the most psychologically, verbal abusive person i've ever seen. Her children are in intense psychotherapy (they are 6 and 8) and they are on multiple psychotropic drugs and sedatives because of how their mom raised them.

My other brother married a woman who even before they got married would smack around on him. He confided that to us after they got married. I've seen this between them and i've had to get in the middle of their abusive arguments. She would just go up behind him and slap him on the back as hard as she could when he didn't see it coming. He got fedup and started smacking her back when she did that. She would run and lock herself in the bathroom and pretend to be terrified of him, even though she started the abuse.

The night before the wedding, my mom and i went go to check on my brother and when we walked in his house, he had the gas stove turned on and he was asleep. He was trying to kill himself.

I have many many more stories in my family of this sort of stuff. Women have the upper hand when it comes to even mentioning they are being abused. Some claim emotional/verbal abuse and when you get down to the meat and potatoes of the argument, she started calling him a pussy or something and then he got verbally abusive back and then she goes around telling everyone how much abuse she had to put up with from him

None of this has even gone into the fact that if a woman feels bad about having sex with you, or got caught about it with her current man, she can say she was raped to avoid any personal responsibility.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband, when he was a teen, was already a very big guy. He was scrawny, but he was already about 6'1".He was imposing in his own way, and I think this helped make him seem like a possible threat. Plus, he is Latino, and he was living in a white community.

His sweetheart, the only girlfriend he ever had beside me, was keeping a fantasy journal. In it, she made entries as if they were true to life, but it was her own little escape from her mundane reality. She kept it hidden in a drawer, and when her mother discovered it, read it, and interpreted it as truth, she took it to show her husband.

The journal described four consensual sexual acts. In reality, they sometimes kissed for long periods of time, and on one occasion, she offered to show him her breasts, and so he saw and touched them. She asked to see his penis, and he showed it. He thinks she was going to suck it, but that she changed her mind because it was smaller than she expected. Keep in mind, neither had reached the age of consent in their state. They were in the same grade in school.

Well. Her parents went to the police, who tried to press charges. They tried to convince him to admit that he not only had sex with her, but that he raped her. You see, once the little slut was confronted with her writing, instead of telling the truth, she claimed she was raped. Only his father's quick thinking, and refusal to let police intimidate his son saved my husband from having the charges officially filed, and going to trial for rape. This would have ended his opportunity to follow in his father's footsteps and serve his nation. Unfortunately, though his father went to bat for him, his mother didn't believe him. So, feeling betrayed by the two females he loved most, he decided to never deal with women again.

He developed a lot of sexual dysfunction that we still struggle through in order to have a remotely normal sex life. Tocophobia? (In his case it means fear of impregnating a woman, and fear of pregnant women.) Results from a deep-seated need to not have any sex, and if he must have sex, for there to be no evidence of that sex. The first time I sucked his dick he had a panic attack and cried for the rest of the night. He is still embarrassed by that. The first time he fucked me, over a year into our relationship, it had to be only anally, and even still he had a panic attack and cried. I'm on the pill, we use condoms, and he still won't come inside me, or even near me if he can help it, unless he can come in my mouth. He's getting healthier, but let's be honest. When I found him, he was sexually broken. Totally, and completely broken.

I used to cry myself to sleep over the level of dysfunction we had to overcome. My crying began because one night, I was too horny to sleep, and since at the time he couldn't fuck me, eat me, or even really touch me, I wanted to masturbate. When he saw the movement under the sheet, he went into the early stages of a panic attack. I had to go to the living room. Of course, by then I was too depressed, so I began my too-long career of crying myself to sleep. Thank God those days are behind us, and we have a very varied, and active, and exploratory sex life together. But that was unnecessary, and really hard. That seriously almost ended our relationship. Women and girls are no longer nearly as sexually repressed as in days gone by. Now, in some parts of the world, too much credibility and power go to women.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Altered, you the know the worst thing about what you've described?

If the men had fought back with greater violence, the cops would have been called and they would have been held up as another example of how domestic violence is predominantly perpetrated by men.
Actually, the guy who was always kidnapped to the neighboring state fought back a few times, and also was arrested twice for battery and disturbing the peace. No charges stuck to anyone. However, can you guess what happened when he finally found the stones to leave that crazy bitch? Yeah. She accused hi of rape. She told everyone, and anyone who would listen... except, of course, police.
It's a sad day when you're afraid to make a girl angry because she might legitimately accuse you of rape as retribution and have the law on her side. I've had two (black) friends have this happen to them and have their lives destroyed as a result.
Yep. consider my previous post a response to this.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Men are equally capable and actually do that. Your point?
(Emphasis added)

That was the point. You previously seemed in complete denial of this. Women are extremely capable people. We aren't weak, or inferior to men, and we aren't stronger or better than men either. We're just people. Different kinds of people, capable of the same greatness, and the same evil. You seemed to think women could not be equally abusive. Many of us disagreed.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Men are equally capable and actually do that. Your point?

No, men can try to do that, but the amount of legal professionals that are father/husband friendly are few and far between. There is extreme biased in the legal community when it comes to what kind of an attorney, lawyer or judge you may be assigned.

You are kidding yourself if you believe men can equally destroy a woman financially throughout a divorce.

A woman can say anything and have the man thrown through the rigors of psychological evaluations, tests to prove he isnt a narcissist, pervert or otherwise. I don't see women getting these kinds of harrassment done when they've had a decent (albiet with problems like all of us) husband and she just decided she's fed up with crap and doesn't want to work it out.

All the while the real child molestors and abusers aren't being taken to court, but good men are being lied about in court for money.

My father in law shoved his wife after he couldnt take all the abuse any more after 17 years of being told he was nothing but shit...she complains 20 years later that he hurt her back permanently. Her daughter was bribed with a nice car if she told the attorney that her mom was beaten by her dad. No one in the family believed it and finally my SIL has come out since then in her adult years with extreme guilt for lying against her dad.

I have many many many more stories, do you have any stories of the abuse you are describing?

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never said that there aren't any crazy bitches in the bunch. But all of you are finding a few examples you've seen in your lifetime and act like they happen more often then they actually do.

AE, MR, even drifter, if you've heard so many stories about women abusing men in other ways, you have had to hear at least a about few men abusing women in other ways too. We all can agree that men and women don't have to throw a punch to hurt somebody.

But I'm talking more than just domestic abuse (you all only seem to be stuck on that). By violent crime, I mean rape, assault, and gun violence. All predominantly involving men.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Emphasis added)

That was the point. You previously seemed in complete denial of this. Women are extremely capable people. We aren't weak, or inferior to men, and we aren't stronger or better than men either. We're just people. Different kinds of people, capable of the same greatness, and the same evil. You seemed to think women could not be equally abusive. Many of us disagreed.

I've never said that. Did you read my posts?

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, men can try to do that, but the amount of legal professionals that are father/husband friendly are few and far between. There is extreme biased in the legal community when it comes to what kind of an attorney, lawyer or judge you may be assigned.

You are kidding yourself if you believe men can equally destroy a woman financially throughout a divorce.

A woman can say anything and have the man thrown through the rigors of psychological evaluations, tests to prove he isnt a narcissist, pervert or otherwise. I don't see women getting these kinds of harrassment done when they've had a decent (albiet with problems like all of us) husband and she just decided she's fed up with crap and doesn't want to work it out.

All the while the real child molestors and abusers aren't being taken to court, but good men are being lied about in court for money.

My father in law shoved his wife after he couldnt take all the abuse any more after 17 years of being told he was nothing but shit...she complains 20 years later that he hurt her back permanently. Her daughter was bribed with a nice car if she told the attorney that her mom was beaten by her dad. No one in the family believed it and finally my SIL has come out since then in her adult years with extreme guilt for lying against her dad.

I have many many many more stories, do you have any stories of the abuse you are describing?

And a woman can't be accused of being a crazy slut? a bitch? Women are afraid to call out their rapist because the chances are so high that they would do all that work for nothing. Rape is the easiest felony to get away with.

I have a couple a friends who were raped and abused as children. My gf being one of them.

My mother have been physically and financially abused. Why she still married? idk. things are better but they're just used to the drama now.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never said that there aren't any crazy bitches in the bunch. But all of you are finding a few examples you've seen in your lifetime and act like they happen more often then they actually do.

We provided actual examples. You provided statistics that are dubious in their true meaningfulness because of acknowledged inconsistency of reporting by both genders.

We come with actual experiences, and all you can talk to us is what you learned in women's studies, giving us your tired platitudes about doing well by one another...

You remind me of an ex-girlfriend who argued for nearly an hour with my mom, a PhD in epidemiology with a Masters in Public Health, about nutrition on the basis of ONE class taken at college.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We provided actual examples. You provided statistics that are dubious in their true meaningfulness because of acknowledged inconsistency of reporting by both genders.

We come with actual experiences, and all you can talk to us is what you learned in women's studies, giving us your tired platitudes about doing well by one another...

You remind me of an ex-girlfriend who argued for nearly an hour with my mom, a PhD in epidemiology with a Masters in Public Health, about nutrition on the basis of ONE class taken at college.

look at my posts.

how many classes have your mom taken? If your mom took more then your ex, then your ex was unprepaired. if she didn't have any classes or any knowledge beforehand, she should keep an open ear.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
And a woman can't be accused of being a crazy slut? a bitch? Women are afraid to call out their rapist because the chances are so high that they would do all that work for nothing. Rape is the easiest felony to get away with.

I have a couple a friends who were raped and abused as children. My gf being one of them.

My mother have been physically and financially abused. Why she still married? idk. things are better but they're just used to the drama now.

A judge can't charge you for being a bitch and no attorney would even bring that to the table as a valid argument. Women don't want to call out a rapist because there is a lot of embarassment involved with going on the stand and legally getting him to pay with a jail sentence. Rape is an easy felony to get away with for THAT reason. Not to mention, if a woman doesn't go and get examined (which is humiliating in itself) then the prosecuting attorney has NO way to prove to the court system that the rape even happened.

You better be thankful for the justice system working that way, because anyone off the street or any one in general could say you raped them and no physical evidence would need to be reported in order to land your ass in jail. It's a double edged sword but it keeps the innocent non-rapists from serving sentences for crimes with zero evidence.

Your girlfriend being raped is why you probably feel really bad about being a man and how some men have ruined the priviledge of being a man. If women choose to stay in marriages where they continue to get the lower hand dealt- it's their problem. It's a personality issue as to why they wont leave, not necessarily any rational fear.

ABout 80% of people i know have been sexually abused, the reason why more abusers aren't put in jail is because it takes a long time to prove these things. It sucks when you are a victim but if you were being blamed for doing that to say, your young daughter, because your wife is just mad at you. You would be on your hands and knees thanking the justice system for looking for actual evidence that the crime took place.

What about the men who have been molested? They aren't coming forward in droves either, because the human psyche doesn't like being humiliated in order to bring others to justice, it's self preservation in a sense.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A judge can't charge you for being a bitch and no attorney would even bring that to the table as a valid argument. Women don't want to call out a rapist because there is a lot of embarassment involved with going on the stand and legally getting him to pay with a jail sentence. Rape is an easy felony to get away with for THAT reason. Not to mention, if a woman doesn't go and get examined (which is humiliating in itself) then the prosecuting attorney has NO way to prove to the court system that the rape even happened.

You better be thankful for the justice system working that way, because anyone off the street or any one in general could say you raped them and no physical evidence would need to be reported in order to land your ass in jail. It's a double edged sword but it keeps the innocent non-rapists from serving sentences for crimes with zero evidence.

Your girlfriend being raped is why you probably feel really bad about being a man and how some men have ruined the priviledge of being a man. If women choose to stay in marriages where they continue to get the lower hand dealt- it's their problem. It's a personality issue as to why they wont leave, not necessarily any rational fear.

ABout 80% of people i know have been sexually abused, the reason why more abusers aren't put in jail is because it takes a long time to prove these things. It sucks when you are a victim but if you were being blamed for doing that to say, your young daughter, because your wife is just mad at you. You would be on your hands and knees thanking the justice system for looking for actual evidence that the crime took place.

What about the men who have been molested? They aren't coming forward in droves either, because the human psyche doesn't like being humiliated in order to bring others to justice, it's self preservation in a sense.

Even with all the evidence there it still makes it hard to convict a rapist! They can also bring up the sexual history of the woman to slander her name and possibly give her the reputation of being a slut. And you know how juries loves sluts... Her sexual history has no reason to be disscussed in the courtroom. The hardest thing to do in law is to convict a rapist! Because of the embarssment, rape is underreported. there is a difference.

How many innocent men do you think in jail because of accused rape? You think its a lot?

Why are you guys making up things that I say. I don't apologize for being a man! i told you that before.

And you ask why are men coming out saying they've been molested. The you explain that people don't want to be embarrassed and thats why they don't do it. That part of it, but in addition to that, they don't do it because the want to remain masculine/to show that they aren't vulnerable. which is stupid.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And MR, those 80% of people you know who were sexually abused, who were they predominantly abused by? Male or Female?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Even with all the evidence there it still makes it hard to convict a rapist! They can also bring up the sexual history of the woman to slander her name and possibly give her the reputation of being a slut. And you know how juries loves sluts... Her sexual history has no reason to be disscussed in the courtroom. The hardest thing to do in law is to convict a rapist! Because of the embarssment, rape is underreported. there is a difference.

How many innocent men do you think in jail because of accused rape? You think its a lot?

Why are you guys making up things that I say. I don't apologize for being a man! i told you that before.

And you ask why are men coming out saying they've been molested. The you explain that people don't want to be embarrassed and thats why they don't do it. That part of it, but in addition to that, they don't do it because the want to remain masculine/to show that they aren't vulnerable. which is stupid.

It's humiliating to admit some guy fiddled with you, whether you are a male or a female. Women are more verbal about sharing things like this to those they feel close to, women are more likely to be sexually abused because there are less male to male abusers than male to female abusers in general. So you are never going to get men talking about it left and right.

I suggest some classes in Law and Psychology in addition to the classes you have already taken in order to get a well rounded knowledge of how things work in our country and how and why people thing the way they do.

Personally, the comment you made about how masculinity is self destructive sounds like you are apologetic. I'm sorry if i sound like i am putting words in your mouth.

You are a very compassionate person and i think that is a great trait to have. I have compassion towards animals to a fault. How we, you and me, think is often related to the situations of those around us.

The background of a woman is brought up in court because there is no shortage of women who claim every guy they've ever been in the room alone with has raped them. When a woman has several rape stories, someone needs to start looking into what is going on. It's up to the defendants attorney to do what they can to try to prove that might be the case. There is a lot of lying going on with both sides of the argument.

How many stories do we see on the news in high profile cases where a woman says she was raped and only comes out later with the truth she really wasnt but wanted a huge settlement. Or, the young girl who said she was gang raped at prom and later admitted to it never happening. Sadly, these lying situations further complicate the whole thing where women who truly have been raped get put through all sorts of shit in order to prove them on the stage. It's not just women, its men who are against other men who have been raped, its men who are accused of killing their wife, or children. It's everyone who his on the other side of a lawyer in a court room who is being doubted.

It's just far too humiliating to stand and face your accuser in the presence of a dozen other people and describe it all to everyone. I don't think i could do it.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
look at my posts.

how many classes have your mom taken? If your mom took more then your ex, then your ex was unprepaired. if she didn't have any classes or any knowledge beforehand, she should keep an open ear.

Uh....my mom didn't just "take classes", she has been studying those subjects since the 80's. My point is that maybe you shouldn't take such a strong position about a subject in which you have little to no personal direct experience. Real life has this funny way of not at all being sanitary and clear cut the way they present it in school.

What I am saying is that you are vastly, vastly underestimating a woman's capacity for action if you think (as many feminists would have you believe) that women have been "oppressed" for millenia by violent brutish men. Men and women have been doing equally terrible things to each other since before marriage was invented. The complexity of the male/female dynamic, especially when viewed through the lens of "abuse" cannot be captured by reported statistics in any meaningful way. Yet the statistics form the rationale of your entire argument.

It's like you're jousting while standing on quicksand.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
And MR, those 80% of people you know who were sexually abused, who were they predominantly abused by? Male or Female?

Women don't often abuse childrensexually, if anything, they are more likely to allow the abuse to continue even after being told or having red flags they've seen.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's humiliating to admit some guy fiddled with you, whether you are a male or a female. Women are more verbal about sharing things like this to those they feel close to, women are more likely to be sexually abused because there are less male to male abusers than male to female abusers in general. So you are never going to get men talking about it left and right.

I suggest some classes in Law and Psychology in addition to the classes you have already taken in order to get a well rounded knowledge of how things work in our country and how and why people thing the way they do.

Personally, the comment you made about how masculinity is self destructive sounds like you are apologetic. I'm sorry if i sound like i am putting words in your mouth.

You are a very compassionate person and i think that is a great trait to have. I have compassion towards animals to a fault. How we, you and me, think is often related to the situations of those around us.

The background of a woman is brought up in court because there is no shortage of women who claim every guy they've ever been in the room alone with has raped them. When a woman has several rape stories, someone needs to start looking into what is going on. It's up to the defendants attorney to do what they can to try to prove that might be the case. There is a lot of lying going on with both sides of the argument.

How many stories do we see on the news in high profile cases where a woman says she was raped and only comes out later with the truth she really wasnt but wanted a huge settlement. Or, the young girl who said she was gang raped at prom and later admitted to it never happening. Sadly, these lying situations further complicate the whole thing where women who truly have been raped get put through all sorts of shit in order to prove them on the stage. It's not just women, its men who are against other men who have been raped, its men who are accused of killing their wife, or children. It's everyone who his on the other side of a lawyer in a court room who is being doubted.

It's just far too humiliating to stand and face your accuser in the presence of a dozen other people and describe it all to everyone. I don't think i could do it.

Plenty of women who truly have been raped settle, because they know that the chances of convicting the accused is slim. Some lie too though. But just because they settle, doesn't mean they were lying. They probably couldn't have taken the humiliation anymore. Its all fucked up.

You might can say that men are less abused than women, but statistics show that more and more boys are being reported as sexually abused. they're just as vulnerable as girls.

I accept you apology. And i'm sorry if I made you or other people think that I thought women were weak and incapable of anything. I don't feel that way.

But I feel I have to call it out. I know this is a dick worshiping site, and what i have to say probably isn't popular, but many ignorant/gullible people come here believing everything they read in every thread. (personally I just come for the Etcetera and women's section because its funny)

"dicks are 10 inches long!" "Porn teaches me to fuck." "That bitch loves every inch of that dick, look at her face!" "these Bitches got it soooo good"