Are gay guys with XXXL often passive?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Nov 10, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

leanffm: Often I hear that gay guys with huge cocks like to be anally passive quite often. Many say "its a shame", but one of my boyfriends could only come when he was passive...
    Anyone made this experience?

2. Imported

Gold Member

dable_wi: Most of the hung gay guys I know are tops. When a guy checks me out, he ususally assumes that I am not passive because of the size of my dick. This also will typically hinders a potential hookup with a hung top, because he senses that I wouldn't want to bottom for him or perform oral sex on him.

dable

3. Imported

Gold Member

nacard01: I myself am versatile. But I will say I vary often end up being a bottom when sex comes into play. You understand why. I like to top I just do not get the opportunity very often.

Nate

4. Imported

Gold Member

tracksuitboy: In my experience the answer is yes. Needless to say I have not kept a diary of such things so my opinion is not exactly scientifically based, but I reckon that of all the people I've known who are, say, 8" +, two thirds of them are passive and asbolutely hate the idea of fucking. For example, one guy who had a mesmerising 13" (I know, I measured the fucker!) would only suck other dicks.

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

The owner of the largest cock I've seen in the flesh is 100% bottom, but not by choice. Due to his size, he has never hooked up with anyone who could accommodate him orally. Very few have let him attempt anal penetration, and those few attempts were not successful.

While not XXXL, I'm considerably larger than average and I'm exclusively a top when it comes to anal sex. I guess it depends on the individual.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Tall_Verz_Tahp: Sexually I like to be versatile but my big dick has made me mostly the top by default. It gets kind of annoying when I'm in the mood to get it but once the guys flops my dick out he just has to "experience" it.

7. Imported

Gold Member

hungwitz: I think one of the reasons bigger gay guys might seem to end up more on the passive side is that it is hard to accomodate them (us). I am going to try to word this so please bare with me as I struggle to explain my thoughts.

When I do fuck someone, more often then not it hurts them. The inflicting of pain turns me off and I stop. Or the insertion (even with enough lube and finger play) is tight and painful for me. On the occasions that the fucking does not hurt them, it feels like I am fucking the insde of a barn....

Not by choice but rather by circumstances, sex tends to be more oral then anal (I do not bottom...I tried but it is not for me).

Therefore, to have sex results in a compromise, and if you enjoy the bottom aspect, more power to you. For me, it results in mainly oral sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted