Are Germans smaller or just more honest?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by dongalong, Jul 22, 2006.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

http://www.gnxp.com/MT2/archives/000820.html
    I don't mean for this thread to become an attack against Germans but it seems that they have found a different way of measuring compared to the rest of Europe.
    This might change the guidelines for larger fitting condoms too, which isn't good news for our European LPSG members.

2. ... ethnicity has nothing to do with cock size ... (its just another kind of racism)

so i guess there're more honest ... whatever :rolleyes:

3. dongalong

Gold Member

No-one mentioned ethnicity!:confused:
    Since Germany has many immigrants from all over the world, one could assume that it is the way of measuring that accounts for the difference. I haven't been able to find any more info. on the measuring methods which is why I am curious.

4. ... in which case i shall now put my foot in my mouth ... :footinmouth:

5. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

-more properly the word would be nationality if referring to a particular national background (ie Germans, French, Irish). And I do think that some nationalities (in my own experience) have larger cocks than others. Germans (I'm speaking of guys generationally of German descent from Dresden/Dusseldorf/München for example) have larger not smaller cocks than other European nationalities.

Ethnicity is an entirely different topic.

6. Golfbuddy

Golfbuddy Member

Being German by descent, I shouldn't say this, but I find the German weenie just average -- and visiting there every year at least for the last 35 years hasn't changed my mind. And there are national differences, to be sure. If you want to raise the chances of finding larger ones, go to Greece, Macedonia, and other countries of former Yugoslavia. DO NOT attempt this is the Muslim ones. The single largest tool I have ever come across was a monumental 11" long and very thick one attached to an 18 y.o. in Milano, Italy. Dang, and he had the face and body of an adonis, too!

Hardly anyone over in Europe is cut nowadays, and frankly most Europeans don't give a damn about size and fine the American fascination (obsession) with it to be further proof of our juvenile attitudes and lack of sophistication.

7. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

That research is over three years old, and an earlier 2000 study by the same group had already led to the introduction of a new brand of slightly smaller condoms on the market, which were already on sale in Norway [source (sorry, in German only): http://www.skincat.de/schwul6b.htm]. I think it simply means that more accurate measuring under laboratory conditions was undertaken here, which gives a more accurate reflection of the true spectrum of penis sizes, rather than following the usual measurements and guesstimates in which subjects have been allowed to provide measurements of their own penises. No matter what the research is, whenever laboratory measuring by a third party occurs anywhere in the world, the average figure attained is always less than the standard purported 'averages'.

8. dongalong

Gold Member

Thank you Alex8, :hail: :notworthy:

I wonder how excited you can get in a laborotary? If some ugly man or woman was doing the measuring that could account for the smaller size!:biggrin1:
    We all know that there is at least 1" difference between a weak stiffy, standard stiffy and a preorgasmic stiffy.

Personally I think that maximum size is the most important to avoid condom discomfort.

Are those small condoms the ones that Enrique Iglesias promotes?

9. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

That's always the question.. how much is due to the non-erotic conditions, and how much is due to guys usually exaggerating? Personally, I suspect it's a bit of both.

But the consistently smaller figures can certainly be seen across the board:
    • A study published in the September 1996 Journal of Urology concluded that average erect length was 129 mm (5 in). (Measured by staff)
    • A study by a Brazilian urologist found an average of 5.7 inches (14.5 cm). (Measured by researchers)
    • A German study in 1996 also reported an average of 5.7 inches (14.5 cm). (Measured by researchers)
    • A study conducted by LifeStyles Condoms during 2001 Spring Break in Cancún found an average of 5.877 inches (14.928 cm) with a standard deviation of 0.825 inches (2.096 cm). (Measured by staff)
    Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_size

10. hunGreek

hunGreek Member

that is utter BS, im all for politcal corectness and breaking stereotypes but, some races have an smaller AVERAGE than others! i wont be spesific but anyone whos visited enough sites knows whats up.
    why do we have to make everything equal, some ethicities are taller, others have distinctive noses. others might have slightly longer penises.

for example, from good experience, i can honestly say that UK guys are smaller in average than greeks. FACT.

ps: i havent done germans so i dont know, i am inclined to say that they are more honest since there is soo much BS in this site with sizes etc. suddenly 7 inches is the minimum, and everyone is 9... have you took a ruler to see what 9 inches is in a str8 line????

opps.. got carried away again

11. balboajo

balboajo New Member

I'm not sure where your question comes from but here is my experience. In the 90's I spent one of the hottest nights of my life in the steam rooms of a Berlin bath house. The Germans that I met were all very well endowed in the 7 to 9 inch range and quite thick. I got the impression that they were well endowed for white guys!

12. Parisian

Parisian New Member

I would speak about another side of this tricky issue ! :)
    I spent a lot of time in Germany and used to see a huge number of people naked (nudists....FKK for alex lol), and I have 2 conclusions :
    - germans are not smaller at all...but, because there is a but : I would say that, assuming that german are fot exemple taller than french (body size I mean), and if we consider that they have the same dick-size-average, it is possible to say that german seems smaller concerning cock....
    - germans are just shy compared to certain latin people (Ok....It is just my opinion...). What do you think Alex?

I don't say I'm right...but it is what I think...

13. ***THIS IS NOT MEANT AS AN ATTACK ON balboajo OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER***
    This is the utter bullshit that my OP was about.

enough said

14. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    We HUNGarians have the biggest euro cocks :p

15. dongalong

Gold Member

Is that because of all that pálinka you drink?

16. dongalong

Gold Member

Just how many of the 24,563,591 UK males did you experience to get such an accurate fact?

17. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

I think that if you mean 'less forward in terms of big emotional displays' (i.e. restrained), then that is certainly the stereotype of North Germans... although, like all stereotypes, it's constantly disproven through face-to-face interaction.

The South Germans are often considered to be more "Latin" in temperament, although this too is a stereotype, and you can find just as many Bavarians with so-called "Prussian" temperaments without having to look too hard...

However, if you mean 'shy' in terms of showing nudity, then you obviously haven't walked through a park in one of the big cities at the height of summer... even during their lunchbreak, people start flinging their clothes off there to sunbathe naked... And the amount of dedicated nudist resorts, the arrays of skimpy, reveal-all underwear and swimwear, and the sex shops around the railway stations in every city I can think off... certainly have never pointed to any sense of shyness or modesty in my mind... :rolleyes::smile:

I've ignored the generalized ethnicity- and nationality-based garbage in certain other posts so that I could just offer a focused response to your direct question. :wink:

18. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's why they have such big sausages. They're overcompensating.

19. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I have to say, the largest one I've even seen in person, was in Englischer Garten (München/Munich). It was just massively frightening, literally. One girl saw it, her eyes got huge in fright, and when he made it bob up and down, she gathered her things and left, looking back as if it would get up and follow her on its own. :tongue: Oh, and no, not in the coy wanting it to follow her way. :biggrin1:

20. systemshock3

systemshock3 Member

Albums:
    This, above all else, is why i have always found german men so sexy!! they are just so open about their bodies and sexuality in general:)

Draft saved Draft deleted