Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Any guy can shoot a big load...proper diet, adeqaute water intake and PLENTY vitamins and minerals can make a world of difference:smile:

this is true.

and abstaining from sex or masturbation that brings you to orgasm helps store it up.

i've posted some vids in my gallery of a few of my cumshots, in case you'd like to see:biggrin1:

i've only really been with a few women, and all seemed to like the force of my ejaculation, but none of them really liked it shot all over them, and one was really pissed when i did:redface:

i usually use a condom, but a had a girlfriend who let me cum inside her bareback a few times, and she really enjoyed it. she told me she could feeling it slapping against her.

only one girl has let me cum in her mouth (the same one who let me cum in her), and at first she didn't like the taste of my semen, but she did swallow it a few times. the first time, though, she choked on it a little bit. i didn't want that to happen again, so i ended up jerking off before every date with her that i thought would end with sex.

D_Dolly Pharton

Experimental Member
Media
I don't really have a preference since none of it is going near my face unless its with someone I'm in a committed realtionship with or just really really like and wanna taste. And not in my hair lol But a lot is cool!! Or just an average amount. Little is never good with anything!

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Babies happen. So what else is new?

KOKOBWARE said:
What about pregnancy worries in a steady relationship?

having sex at all without birth control can lead to babies. Even if you pull out before cumming. Some of those little soldiers can sneek in undected and infiltrate

But it's best to let love "overflow" such that babies come to life.

Sex was meant to be natural. Humans are not designed to use any means of "birth control." Even the "one flesh" that the Bible speaks of a married couple becoming, is suggestive of sexual bonding without the unnatural use of any means of "birth control." "One flesh" suggests that any "barrier" between the husband's sperm and her eggs, may have vanished, such that babies can come to life, at any time that the body may be ready to reproduce more human life.

I am glad to read people confirming what I had suspected, that the natural flow of cum into the woman's reproductive system, does help enhance their pleasure.

There should be little or no "pregnancy worries" among people properly pro-life, for whom pregnancy could be a welcome prospect anyway.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcoming the prospect of large families, eliminates any supposed "need" for anti-life contraceptives.

I remember asking myself what on earth is the purpose of the "tip?" My semen always fills the condom down my shaft. :biggrin1: Despite the fact that it is called a "reservoir tip," the purpose is not to hold your semen but to reduce the pressure of semen in the end so the condom does not break.

I'm not going to start the what is a "normal" amount of semen argument here again. Suffice it to say there is great variation between men and even with the same man at different times. :smile:

I have wondered that perhaps an amusing way that condoms can "fail," is that they sometimes "overflow" when a man sometimes has "too much" cum, and semen rushes down the penis shaft, suddenly lubricating it so that the condom slips off? Now if that was going to happen anyway, what for to even "bother" with condoms again? Normally, pressure is required for an effective "seal," but if condoms were tight, they would squash erections and wouldn't be used. So condoms are designed nearly as thin as possible, and almost as if, they weren't there at all. The practical specifications for condoms, seem to be to design them such that they will eventually "fail" to prevent pregnancy, undermining the whole anti-family idea of contraception.

But there is a far better way to make sex seem more natural, and that is to encourage more natural sex—married people enjoying sex "bareback," with no means of "birth control" used at all. Welcoming babies to come to life, as they happen or can.

bigrick1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some women love big loads; others like a small load, its much easier to clean up but for me personally I love to cum a lot when I cum so I have to save up for a few days if i want to cum buckets

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My girl seems pretty ambivalent about normal loads and normal shots. If it goes REALLY far she giggles and appears mesmerized. Or if it's a particularly large quantity or if it's particularly gooey.

Most girls though seem to just think it's a mess. And my girl probably just equates it to me having had a particularly good orgasm, not like she's impressed with the cum itself.

This guy spoke my mind. My husband doesnt cum a lot or very far. But when he does I do equate it with a good orgasm. I rarely get to see it shoot. I just get to feel his spasms inside of me. Now sometimes its a huge liquified load that comes right back out....some of it waits until the next day to appear when i get up out of bed in the morning. Am i impressed, no. Its all the same either way- it all runs back out and requires some effort to clean up whether there is a lot or a little.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
dang, i was hoping for a more enthusiastic response from the women on this ;-)

Penis size, how much cum we shoot out, our height, how many muscles we have. . .these are things that men care about FAR more than most women do. As long as you aren't cumming a single drop of semen, or a gallon of it at a time? Women aren't going to care much. A woman is just going to care about getting her man off, and it's always going to be obvious when he has an orgasm.

B_HornyPrincezz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I dont really care if he cums alot or cums a little bit..i'm not into swallowing except for the special instances where I'd want to.
And another thing, women aren't fantasizing over Peter North's cock for cumming lots, it's men who adore his cock and his ability to cum loads.

x x

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
This guy spoke my mind. My husband doesnt cum a lot or very far. But when he does I do equate it with a good orgasm. I rarely get to see it shoot. I just get to feel his spasms inside of me. Now sometimes its a huge liquified load that comes right back out....some of it waits until the next day to appear when i get up out of bed in the morning. Am i impressed, no. Its all the same either way- it all runs back out and requires some effort to clean up whether there is a lot or a little.

This brings up a good point. Does a man's cum volume *really* equate with the intensity of his orgasm? I must admit that the more cum I "produce" the better the sense of relief and you bet, the better it feels.

However, the male orgasm begin *before* we start to ejaculate. It can be powerful or ho hum or anywhere in between. This "emission" phase where all the internal juices meet in the "holding" area can be quick or, with edging, can go on for quite some time. Then, the muscles around the penis begin to contract (the part that women feel!) and join with the internal contractions in the "expulsion" phase of orgasm.

IME, the greater the internal contractions, the greater the penile contractions and the more shooting volume and power but interestingly, that is not always the case. I can have an extremely intense emission orgasm but only a ho hum ejaculation. My prostate orgasms are kinda like this. Extremely intense before the ejaculation and although I may produce more cum, it does not shoot as far. Consequently, I like to follow up with another quick, concentrate only on my cock, orgasm. This one is usually powerful inside and out! :wink:

Does that make sense?

I have a greater sense of satisfaction and release with a powerful, higher volume ejaculation.

Biology 101 has ended. :biggrin1: Comments, questions? :smile:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This brings up a good point. Does a man's cum volume *really* equate with the intensity of his orgasm? I must admit that the more cum I "produce" the better the sense of relief and you bet, the better it feels.

Great point/question. Unless you've been in someone else's shoes, per se (and let's leave it at that!)... hard to compare. However, I know when I'm going to have an extremely large orgasm.. I can feel before, and then during it doesn't stop. Even if no cum is coming out, the contractions continue. I may shoot 9 or 10 times on average, but the orgasm is still great as the contractions continue.

Ditto on the mess and preferences (or lack thereof) on this thread. But I did talk about my orgasms at length just this past weekend, and the partner (aka booty call) surmised that she had turned me on incredibly and must of done something right.

...however, in the words of George Carlin... "you don't necessarily have to be good in bed ladies, you just have to be there". (kidding, but it is a funny line).

I've been with a few women who can squirt... and when they get in the "squirt zone" (when you can do again, and again, and again) the feeling is much more pleasurable and intense, I've been told. For some, they don't have multiple orgasms easily the traditional way, but when in the "squirt zone" (sorry I can't think of a better term for it), it's non-stop.

So perhaps there is something said for "size of orgasm/ejaculation" relating to amount of pleasure from orgasm. Is my orgasm better than someone else's because I shoot a lot of cum? It's all relative I suppose... don't know. If I get a complete penis, testicle, prostate, vans defrens, and Cowper's Gland re-build... I'll be sure to let the group know (and I'd hope you'd do the same!)

Next time, we can all hold a stop watch (men and women) and compare durations of our orgasms and compare like some Masters & Johnson experiment ;-)

davey_boy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this has got me thinking, im a dribbler...no power and not much cum at all!! Im a virgin and im gettin worried if my partner will not be impressed!

please help

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this has got me thinking, im a dribbler...no power and not much cum at all!! Im a virgin and im gettin worried if my partner will not be impressed!

please help

Um... chances are ... she won't see it. Chances are there are 984 other factors to your first time. I'd be shocked if your partners says "....and you do shoot a lot of cum right??? i need at least 7 shots and 7 feet. can you promise me that?". I'd be more than shocked... I'll give you my beach house.

Just worry about getting hard and then not cumming too fast. Then you are 99.9% of the way there... amount of ejaculation etc... is gravy to not worry about later, but enjoy.

davey_boy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Um... chances are ... she won't see it. Chances are there are 984 other factors to your first time. I'd be shocked if your partners says "....and you do shoot a lot of cum right??? i need at least 7 shots and 7 feet. can you promise me that?". I'd be more than shocked... I'll give you my beach house.

Just worry about getting hard and then not cumming too fast. Then you are 99.9% of the way there... amount of ejaculation etc... is gravy to not worry about later, but enjoy.

thanks a lot, thought i was being stupid