Are Guys Born Straight

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So are you born straight or is it a matter of choice. I just remember a lot of straight friends in grammar school thinking girls had cooties. Yet, a year later they seemed to be attracted to them. Was there a latent straight gene in their dna or did they just choose to like girls? After all, there is no straight gene ever found. I think it is from conditioning. They are recruited by other straight people to be straight. And churches seem to be the most blatant about the whole recruiting process. They convince little boys that they are evil if they are not straight. So what do you expect. They just make the choice to be straight. What do you think?

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think its biological to be straight. we're animals like every other creature and our bodies are designed for reproduction

Some points to consider: Our bodies are designed to reproduce when sperm meets egg, but that doesn't meant that physical act demands that all sexual relationships have to be geared towards reproduction. Also, biologically, not all humans can reproduce--persistence of a species does not depend on 100% compliance to reproduction from all of it's members. Being non-straight does not by itself impair reproduction. In in this society, gay men father children, bisexual men father children and lesbians give birth--you do not need to be straight to continue the species. Every creature on earth has a percentage of its population that engages in homosexual behavior.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think its biological to be straight. we're animals like every other creature and our bodies are designed for reproduction

Well from my point of view, the male body is biologically designed to suck and fuck. I mean you couldn't suck a guy off if he didn't have a dick. So that can't be the reason. Believe me, there would be no gay guys if there were no dicks and no ass. It would be the end to the gay population as we know it.

Reactions: MrByron

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
nobody here believes we're designed to reproduce?? just because we've found other uses for our body parts doesn't mean that's what they're there for. people use their hands to kill doesn't mean it was in the design. i'm simply saying that by nature we take things used to reproduce and find other uses for them

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lol u guys are nuts. anyway i'm just sayin the only thing supported by nature is heterosexuality. people are saying gay is natural too cuz we can suck and fuck well if i were to grab a cucumber and stick it up my ass would that mean i'm designed to be fucked by cucumbers??

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I have often wondered this, and my beliefs can go either way. On one hand I believe that we are wired to be straight, BUT, I also think we are bred to be straight. I know we are, it goes back to Adam and Eve, man and woman together. My question is, what if we were bred to be gay? What would society be like then?

If we were born to be gay, then that's it, life wouldn't have progressed further if creation started with two men instead of man and woman. That is if men weren't made to reproduce.

P.S. I have no fucking idea if anything I said made and sense. I am pretty fucking out of it, and I can't sleep.:tongue: You get the idea I hope.

tcuzela

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good thread so far... These usually turn horrid by the thrid post.

I agree we are designed to breed if you will. But as was said, not 100% must reproduce for the species to survive. If that was true we all wouldn't be here as the morallity rate was so high centuries ago, both mother and child.

Good food for thought--a straight gene! Haha. Reminds me of the old saying, what if God was the big bang and both are right? "he created us--just some of us gay." Not that I put much in either of those statements. I can understand churches may sway kids one way or the other, but that is the name of the game in more ways then one: do as I say or I (or my God) will hurt you.

In the end though I remember my first dog. He liked the fuzzy pillow when he needed relief. Was it choice? A gene? A mean female dog that put him off? I dunno--I just laughed and went on my way...

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol u guys are nuts. anyway i'm just sayin the only thing supported by nature is heterosexuality. people are saying gay is natural too cuz we can suck and fuck well if i were to grab a cucumber and stick it up my ass would that mean i'm designed to be fucked by cucumbers??

no, you are correct.

the proper nature of all mammalian creatures and large segments of most other classifications are designed to be heterosexual.

The male of the species is attracted to the female of the species in the normal progression of the species.

and humans are nothing more than evolved primates...the fact that people say a gay man can father a child or a lesbian can give birth, is only in fact because humans enjoy the technical and scientific capability to allow homosexuals to be able to live a life with a family that they desire since we are an "evolved" species on an emotional and intellectual plain...

but "gay" chimps or gorillas can not in fact do those things...

so yes, you are right...and while there is indeed homosexuality exhibited by many species throughout the animal kingdom, it is not in fact the norm.

the best way to describe it is that homosexuality is indeed abnormal, but it is not, however, unnatural.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have often wondered this, and my beliefs can go either way. On one hand I believe that we are wired to be straight, BUT, I also think we are bred to be straight. I know we are, it goes back to Adam and Eve, man and woman together. My question is, what if we were bred to be gay? What would society be like then?

If we were born to be gay, then that's it, life wouldn't have progressed further if creation started with two men instead of man and woman. That is if men weren't made to reproduce.

Oh it is ok to have a few straight people around. Some of my best friends are straight. And we need a few of them to bring more gay guys into the world. But does there have to be so many of them? I mean wasn't a billion people enough? They have just gotten way out of hand.

BTW Marley, sticking a cucumber up your ass would only make you a gay vegetarian I think. You obviously don't have a preference for meat. I might be wrong on this though.

tcuzela

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh it is ok to have a few straight people around. Some of my best friends are straight. And we need a few of them to bring more gay guys into the world. But does there have to be so many of them? I mean wasn't a billion people enough? They have just gotten way out of hand.

BTW Marley, sticking a cucumber up your ass would only make you a gay vegetarian I think. You obviously don't have a preference for meat. I might be wrong on this though.

Population control at its best my friend! I would wonder though, is the vegitable gay? Or would you be if you fucked a watermelon? These are the questions.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is also important to note, that male animals that are "homosexual", for example, that may in fact exhibit no sexual attraction to or desire to breeed with females, but only males, would in fact, not be able to breed, and the natural selection weeds out the genes of that particular animal.

Humans, having a more highly evolved sensibility, know that if gay people have children, it is not in fact going to cause the extinction of the species, in the way that would happen if all females and males were homosexual among a population of animals lower on the scale then humans.

a child conceived by a gay person, still has redeeming value and a future in society, due to that child (as most humans) having abilities greater then all the species of the planet...

that child has the capacity to achieve in art, science, business, philanthropy etc...wheras a homosexual animal (male only) in the animal kingdom, is essentially a useless animal, with no technically redeeming value to the species.

a gay male goat,( just use goats for example,) with no genetic attraction whatsoever to a female, will not breed with a female goat, and its genes will never be passed on...a gay female goat, however, will still breed, since she will still give off the scent and nature of a female goat, thus attracting breeding males...since in general it is the males who compete for the female and not vice versa in the majority of the animal kingdom.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

lol i was just usin an example, it's bad enough having to take dicks up the ass. i love it but i can't deny i'm not used to it yet so cucumbers are out of the question. a baby carrot maybe. i've only been fucked twice so i'm still pretty tight, you could stick a piece of coal up my ass and i'd shit a diamond. anywho, back to the topic at hand. in general, maybe this is just the alchohol talking but since my post about the cucumber, i'm not understanding any of the responses

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As we all know, sex is what ever form is by design made to be enjoyable, so that we repeat it.

If we are designed to be straight, then why is it also so pleasurable to have a dick or something up your ass, to stimulating your prostate to give you one of the most explosive orgasms..

Perhaps we are designed to have fun, enjoy what you like, whether it be gay, straight, bi or solo.

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think its just part of your dna makeup. Everyones different. Its not just about gay or straight. Some people are just downright freaky. Hence the huge market for individual fetishes.

My current girlfriend has a 16 year old bro who is real cool and i get the impression he is going to lead an actively gay lifestyle. He is pretty camp and has no interest in girls physically but has far more female friends than male friends. He hasnt had his brain warped or anything like that, hes just being how he is.

dwtrlp

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, some (most) are born straight, but some are born gay. Ask any gay man if he was born straight and at some point decided to be gay, and if he is being totally honest, he will tell you that from a very early age he knew something was different. Many gay men were very conflicted in their youth because of the negative messages they got from society about gay behavior. Some of us even tried to fit into the mold (marry and have children) that was expected. What I don't understand is why some straight people cannot wrap their mind around the possibilty that some of us were actually born to be gay and we cannot change that.

Reactions: deano-uk

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As we all know, sex is what ever form is by design made to be enjoyable, so that we repeat it.

If we are designed to be straight, then why is it also so pleasurable to have a dick or something up your ass, to stimulating your prostate to give you one of the most explosive orgasms..

Perhaps we are designed to have fun, enjoy what you like, whether it be gay, straight, bi or solo.

we ARE designed to be straight...it is an evolutionary design...and sexual reproduction was designed for sexual reproduction, not for pleasure...it just happens to be pleasurable as well. being tickled is pleasurable, receiving a full body massage (non sexual) is pleasurable, having your back scratched is pleasurable as well.

the highlighted text has nothing to do with design, nor does sticking something up your ass to stimulate the prostate mean you are not straight. (unless it is a dick or another male doing it to you in some capacity as a result of being ATTRACTED to men)

The prostate is not "designed" to be anally stimulated. It serves a purpose in the male sexual reproductive system, and its stimulation is in fact not at all necessary, nor was ever intended to be necessary to stimulate the male orgasm....the fact that people found it pleasurable to stimulate it anally is not "by design" it is a byproduct of sexual exploration.

sexual orientation is not about pleasure, it is about attraction...two very different things.