Are Guys Born Straight

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
only if you discount populations

meaning?

it is a fact. Gay sex does not produce offspring, and in natural evolutionary terms, which are quite separate from human emotional terms, it is in fact useless from an evolutionary standpoint. The drive to reproduce is the strongest in nature, if an animal cannot reproduce and pass on its genes, in tha animal kingdom, it is essentially a failure. Fortunately human beings are different.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
People get the same diseases from fucking a vagina as they do from fucking an ass. And stimulating an arm pit will not give you an orgasm. The bottom line is there are only three organs that cause an orgasm when stimulated, the vagina, the penis and the prostrate. You still have not answered the question WHY the prostrate is designed to cause an orgasm when it is stimulated. I am just suggesting gay sex because I can not think of any straight reason why it would be designed like that. We are not talking about just feeling good, we are talking about what will cause an orgasm when stimulated. So keep your armpit stories out of the discussion.

Just so we are clear. Once more, a heart, a armpit, a hand, a toe or whatever you want to come up with next will not cause an orgasm when stimulated. So why is the prostrate designed to cause an orgasm when stimulated.

As far as it's location, I think most gay guys would say it is in the exact spot it should be located.
The G-spot causes orgasm too

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
auncut, are you saying the ass is a sex organ? because it isn't. just cause i like to fuck boobies does not mean that they are a sex organ, and the same goes for the ass. therefore, straight males are using all of their sex organs, being that the penis is the only one we have.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
o and i bet if i tried hard enough, i could achieve an orgasm from fucking my girlfriend's armpit. would that make it a sex organ too?

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[SIZE=-1]natural selection per se acts as the negative feedback mechanism (actually, a "state space") in the relation between population and environment, and environmental engagement as made possible by the resulting selection of traits acts as the positive feedback part of the cycle. Thus, it may be better to contextualize adaptive structures as entropy-relaying biogeochemical facilitators that only "generate a potential for evolution" than to portray them as the end results of evolution. This systems point of view better lends itself to appreciations of the biogeographical context of evolution than does the tree-thinking of a more conventional style of speciation-focused Darwinism, which sometimes confuses process with result.

you might want to review the rest of the discussion at:

Guest Editorial: Alfred Russel Wallace, Past and Future, by Charles H. Smith
[/SIZE]

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
auncut, are you saying the ass is a sex organ? because it isn't. just cause i like to fuck boobies does not mean that they are a sex organ, and the same goes for the ass. therefore, straight males are using all of their sex organs, being that the penis is the only one we have.

WHY CAN'T YOU BONEHEAD STRAIGHT PEOPLE GET THIS STRAIGHT. STIMULATING BOOBS WILL NOT CAUSE AN ORGASM. IT IS THE STIMULATION OF THE PENIS THAT CAUSES THE ORGASM!!!!!!!!!

Stimulating the prostate will also cause an orgasm all by itself.

I am very happy that your penis can give you an orgasm, and I am very happy that a vagina can also give you an orgasm, even the G spot that is in the vagina. At least I think that is where it is located. It seems to be a bit elusive for most men and certainly elusive for a gay man.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and like i said before, peope form their beliefs to validate their actions...the ass is made for pooping. sex orgams are organs that are their exclusively for reproduction. the next time you reproduce through your ass, gimme a hollar and i may change my view

the fact that you can have an orgasm through anal stimulation is irrelevant. many people can have an orgasm without any stimulation whatsoever. sex organs are organs that are can be used to reproduce, and that is a fact buddy.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People get the same diseases from fucking a vagina as they do from fucking an ass.

Completely ill-informed and untrue. People can get many of the same diseases from vaginal or anal sex...true, but excrement is quite a different story, and excrement does not reside in the vagina, and excrement does contains many microbes and bacteria that should absolutely not be introduced to the genitals. That is a fact.

And stimulating an arm pit will not give you an orgasm.

Completely wrong and untrue again. I find it amusing that you lecture others on what stimulates them, just cause you don't find it stimulating. There is a fetish for everyone...and you would be very surprised.

The bottom line is there are only three organs that cause an orgasm when stimulated, the vagina, the penis and the prostrate.

Totally incorrect once again. I dated a girl who could have orgasms through nipple stimulation alone. Many women can have orgasms from anal sex.

You still have not answered the question WHY the prostrate is designed to cause an orgasm when it is stimulated.

When was i required to answer it? the prostate is not "designed" to cause an orgasm. It is merely a part of the male reproductive system. When people discovered that stimulating cause a different variety of orgasm they began to experiment with it. However, it still does not change the fact, that the penis/male reproductive system is designed for reproduction, pleasure sex, and the prostate is part of the reproductive process. Just cause it feels good, and you stick something up your anus, does NOT mean you are supposed to do it...and the evidence for that, you need look no further then the soreness, anal tearing, pain, anal dysfunction, stretching of the anus, colon problems, infection problems and many other possible ill effects that can come from either a very little or very prolonged anal sex both in the short term and over the long term.

I am just suggesting gay sex because I can not think of any straight reason why it would be designed like that. We are not talking about just feeling good, we are talking about what will cause an orgasm when stimulated. So keep your armpit stories out of the discussion.

You can think of no straight reason for that? I see...well here is the fact, the anus, is right behind the entire male reproductive and urinary setup. That is where everything is located. The prostate is not in your anus, it is behind the wall of it. yoou would not have a very healthy prostate if it was covered in shit would you? Besides, if it was designed with strictly pleasure in mind, why would it be but in a place where shit is excreted millions of times in a persons life? Seems if it was truly meant to be accessed that easily, they could find a cleaner for accessible place...the armpit comes to mind. The armpit is much cleaner then the anus....however, the armpit is nowhere near the male reproductive and urinary system...so maybe you should lighten up on the armpit hatred...i fail to see how sweat is somehow worse than shit. And the fact is, there is a very large and dedicated group of people who enjoy armpit sex, (i don't) but who are you to say what fetishes get one off and what ones don't? Type armpit sex into google and you will come across forums, sites, with millions of folks who are dedicated to it.

Just so we are clear. Once more, a heart, a armpit, a hand, a toe or whatever you want to come up with next will not cause an orgasm when stimulated. So why is the prostrate designed to cause an orgasm when stimulated.

wrong again. nipples can cause orgasms, a clitoris can cause an orgasm (the clitoris is not the vagina) people can have orgasms from armpits...some people who have foot fetishes get so turned by having their feet massaged or massaging feet that they can as well.

As far as it's location, I think most gay guys would say it is in the exact spot it should be located.

maybe they would...but that still doesn't mean that is what it is there for. Ultimately, sticking things up one's ass, is not what is supposed to occur, be it hetero or homo, and that is not what the anus is there for, despite your insistence.

Anal sex is in fact a fetish, no matter who it involves genderwise or orientation wise. the anus was not built as anything other then a waste exit. Just because people enjoy going the other way and derive great pleasure from it does not mean that its evolutionary purpose is anything different then what it is supposed to be for.

cry all you want. Anal play is fun. But it is not what the anus is intended for.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and like i said before, peope form their beliefs to validate their actions...the ass is made for pooping. sex orgams are organs that are their exclusively for reproduction. the next time you reproduce through your ass, gimme a hollar and i may change my view

:laughing: perfectly said.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WHY CAN'T YOU BONEHEAD STRAIGHT PEOPLE GET THIS STRAIGHT. STIMULATING BOOBS WILL NOT CAUSE AN ORGASM. IT IS THE STIMULATION OF THE PENIS THAT CAUSES THE ORGASM!!!!!!!!!

this shows precisely that you have no concept of "straightness"...I honestly have to assume that at this point you are just pulling our legs. I said it before, and i will say it again...you have no clue...my first girlfriend was able to have orgasms through her nipples...she loved it.

not in all people. i have tried it. didn't work for me. some women can't come through vaginal penetration. Kindly don't generalize entire populations when you clearly know nothing about those populations.

I am very happy that your penis can give you an orgasm, and I am very happy that a vagina can also give you an orgasm, even the G spot that is in the vagina. At least I think that is where it is located. It seems to be a bit elusive for most men and certainly elusive for a gay man.

once again, you are wrong. The G-Spot, is not in fact "in the vagina"...it is in fact located BEHIND the anterior wall of the vagina and between it and the urethra....those along with the clitoris are not in the vagina, which is essentially nothing more then a reproductive tunnel.

it is not elusive to people willing to learn and research...which you have not done, so you should not comment on :smile:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in the last 20 years science has taught us so much, and yet it amazes how many people refuse to believe the facts

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in the last 20 years science has taught us so much, and yet it amazes how many people refuse to believe the facts
Ignorance at it's best. Either way, science hasn't done anything but opened new doors to better ideas; we still don't know A from B, but we're just leaving the false dichotomy of society behind in favor for a more universal truth system.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're one of the duller lightbulbs aren't ya?

Actually, stimulating the prostate will cause you to empty your prostatic fluid; pleasure may, or may not, be a factor. The "ejaculation" that occurs from stimulating the prostate isn't always an orgasm; as a matter of fact more often than not it isn't because it's what dominatrices do to empty their lovers without giving orgasm.

It's okay. Brilliance isn't neccessary for life.

Sheer genius. The sexologist doesn't even know anatomy. Simply laughable; it's as if you've said nothing in a lot of words.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I will apologize. I had no idea anyone could get ejaculation from stimulating their armpits. Can you tell me how to do this? I am quite intreged with this idea seriously. Maybe someone on this site can tell us how they are getting ejaculation from stimulating their armpits.

Here is the link on prostate orgasms incase you missed it.

http://www.lpsg.org/83627-gay-have-you-ever-fucked.html

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I will apologize. I had no idea anyone could get ejaculation from stimulating their armpits. Can you tell me how to do this? I am quite intreged with this idea seriously. Maybe someone on this site can tell us how they are getting ejaculation from stimulating their armpits.

... My God, you're either stupid or belligerent.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ignorance at it's best. Either way, science hasn't done anything but opened new doors to better ideas; we still don't know A from B, but we're just leaving the false dichotomy of society behind in favor for a more universal truth system.

i agree, there are many aspects of science that are still up in the air. however, in reference to the OP, when referring to biology and genetics, in the last 20 years, scientists have made leaps and bounds in producing facts. if what science has produced are not facts, explain the technological boom of the last 20 years. without some of these facts, your personal computer you are sitting at right now would not physically exist, it would merely be an idea.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

i think he was saying that someone could receive so much pleasure from, well, their armpit being caressed that it may lead them to ejaculate. different men have different hot spots and i suspect someone out there goes over the edge when you tickle their armpits, i don't doubt it. one time a guy sent me a message requesting i allow him to bite my armpit hairs so who knows. you can't stimulate a leg but u kiss me in the right spot on mine and there's man-juice all over the place

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i don't think the fact that prostate stimulation is a valid argument for homosexuality being natural. different people have different things that turn them on and get them to shoot. for some, or many people this may include prostate stimulation. i have a lady-friend who CANNOT orgasm from regular vaginal penetration, she only orgasms and cums when she's fucked in the ass

Reactions: Voltaire