Are Guys Born Straight

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i agree, there are many aspects of science that are still up in the air. however, in reference to the OP, when referring to biology and genetics, in the last 20 years, scientists have made leaps and bounds in producing facts.
Breaking the Genetic Code was really the big "leap"; we still don't know what many genes do exactly and how they tie into things. As for chemical processes we're getting there, but to my knowledge we've only established a few things such as side-effects and whatnot; it's more of an expounding rather than any real watershed discoveries. Genetically speaking we can do things we did some time ago in a much more effecient manner, but chemically speaking we're still struggling to find newer medicines to take care of old problems.

if what science has produced are not facts, explain the technological boom of the last 20 years.
Simple, the "Communication" Boom; with FTP over HTTP being invented ( known to you as the Internet ) ideas have gone flying everywhere and it's easier to access information allowing for great minds to come together with a few clicks in some program, but at the same time what we think, the general public that is, is revolutionary is hardly as such. Dual core computers are nothing new, as a matter of fact theoretically you could have a computer with infinite cores, and multi-CPU computers are also not new; many medical advances have been in testing for years, and when it came about that they were successful they were released rather rapidly at one time creating an illusionary "boom", and of course the social revolution that began with technology being "The Gateway" and the end of the age where people did loads of manual labor added to the illusion.

To be honest, when really taken into account, our computer memory systems are only 10% greater than they were 50 years ago, and because many things look super-new ( even though they are based off of old constructs and designs ) and advertisement for new things is everywhere people are generally tricked into believing we've come light-years ahead.

Even with topics like these, sexuality for instance, most people don't know this was thought of almost 200 years prior to now, and even moreso don't know that their infamous APA system was come up with long ago by a lawyer who was just making things up. That's right, "Attraction > Action" was made up by a legal man, not a doctor with a Ph. D. in anything, and worse yet it was used as an underhanded tactic to defend people in court. So much for that, the "coming a long way"; since the fifties our educational system has actually dropped and while colleges are pumping out plenty of graduates most aren't getting jobs in their own fields, or worse are getting poor jobs in their fields because they either suffer from overcrowding or the person is not capable, though qualified, to do the work.

I'd love to see a day, at least in America as it stands, where the education level stops "dropping" and we can really say "We're moving ahead."

without some of these facts, your personal computer you are sitting at right now would not physically exist, it would merely be an idea.

My personal computer, based off of very basic logic systems, existed over fifty years ago. The smaller eletronic computer was built in the 80's by multiple people actually, and while it exploded and people attribute the beginning to Bill Gates computers almost twenty times as powerful ( and as large ) were running easily twenty years earlier.

It's kind of like cell phones in Japan and other crap; it's not actually "new" or "inventive" or even "groundbreaking", it's just smaller, easier to handle, and has more crap. It's what they use to impress the public; all sparkle and no substance.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes but science also tells us that stimulation of the penis alone will not always result in an orgasm in all men. i have friends who say theyve never had an orgasm through a handjob. orgasms do not define a sex organ, and i think it is time to dispell this myth from this thread.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... My God, you're either stupid or belligerent.

I must be stupid because I don't quite understand how apologizing is belligerent or stupid. I seriously did not know a man can ejaculate just from having his armpits stimulated. I totally misread your post. I thought you were talking about stimulating the penis by rubbing it on the armpit. I didn't realize that men can ejaculate from having their armpits stimulated and I seriously want to know more about this. I have never heard of it.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't think the fact that prostate stimulation is a valid argument for homosexuality being natural.
You're right, it isn't, however because it occurs in nature without direct coercion homosexuality is natural.

different people have different things that turn them on and get them to shoot. for some, or many people this may include prostate stimulation. i have a lady-friend who CANNOT orgasm from regular vaginal penetration, she only orgasms and cums when she's fucked in the ass
Interesting woman. Then again, that can depend on a number of things because there are some people who due to trauma or other reasons cannot express anything the "normal way" such as people who cannot attain erections without pain being present.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i see where you're coming from, symphonic. but without knowing the fact that silicon can be used to store information, your computer would not exist. how do we know this fact about silicon? because of science. it's just like the development of new fuels nowadays. the ideas are there, and have been there for awhile, but science is the medium used to turn these ideas into factual reality.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yes but science also tells us that stimulation of the penis alone will not always result in an orgasm in all men. i have friends who say theyve never had an orgasm through a handjob. orgasms do not define a sex organ, and i think it is time to dispell this myth from this thread.

that's what i was trying to state in my post. just because something triggers pleasure doesn't make it a sexual organ, personally i don't believe we have any sex organs, just reproductive ones. the fact that some receive pleasure from prostate stimulation is no different than the fact that some people receive pleasure through an embrace. there are countless ways to be aroused and countless body parts that respond and create arousal, doesn't mean it's designed for sex. our arms aren't designed to hold a rifle but we can because we improvised which is what prostate stimulation is; not a defense of homosexuality being natural, just an example of humans improvising with an organ that can be stimulated

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[ I must be stupid ]because I don't quite understand how apologizing is belligerent or stupid. I seriously did not know a man can ejaculate just from having his armpits stimulated. I totally misread your post. I thought you were talking about stimulating the penis by rubbing it on the armpit. I didn't realize that men can ejaculate from having their armpits stimulated and I seriously want to know more about this. I have never heard of it.

I agree on two fronts.

1. You misread and misunderstood.

2. You also ended up not paying enough attention to know "it wasn't me!"

You're definitely not belligerent; your cluelessness and incapability is sincere.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i see where you're coming from, symphonic. but without knowing the fact that silicon can be used to store information, your computer would not exist.
Silicon stores information? This is news to me; perhaps I'm "behind in the times."

how do we know this fact about silicon?
"Experimentation".

because of science.
You make "science" sound like a conscious entity. Stop that. "Science" is a conglomeration of information, it cannot do anything, and does not do anything; it is a classification system not a force.

it's just like the development of new fuels nowadays. the ideas are there, and have been there for awhile, but science is the medium used to turn these ideas into factual reality.

No, human ingenity is the medium, "science" is just the method of measurement for success; we create, further, and compile science, science does not control us. Forces do, but science is not a force.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree on two fronts.

1. You misread and misunderstood.

2. You also ended up not paying enough attention to know "it wasn't me!"

You're definitely not belligerent; your cluelessness and incapability is sincere.

So can you direct me to where I can find out how to have an orgasm just by stimulating the armpit? Because I am clueless about this. I have never heard of this. I would like to find out.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
humans did not create everything symph. gravity, we did not create. electromagnetic forces, we did not create. all of physics, we did not create. we did not create the fact that 2+2=4. some things in life are facts, whether you want to admit it or not is a different argument. we merely observed and gave title.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So can you direct me to where I can find out how to have an orgasm just by stimulating the armpit? Because I am clueless about this. I have never heard of this. I would like to find out.

some guys are turned on by armpits, seriously. one guy asked me if i'd let him bite my armpit hairs. there are fetish clubs for bestiality, pain, i'm sure there's one out there for pit-lovers

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok here's one for ya, today i was fooling around with me boyfriend and, although aroused, i wasn't stimulated enough to ejaculate until i started kissing on his neck. does that mean his neck is part of biological sexual functions?? ANYTHING can turn somebody on enough to cum, diff. people have diff. tastes

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
None of us a born "anything".

We develop, we experiment, we become influenced and we influence.

I may like apples, whilst you prefer oranges. Some like both.

Most, happily, will enjoy one and allow others to equally enjoy theirs.

I'm developing all the time. 30 years ago i was a dyed in the wool homophobe. 20 years ago i was a live and let live type. 10 years ago i could empathise with people of differing sexual tastes and predilections. 5 years ago i took the first mental steps towards curiosity of sex outside my ordinary boundaries. 2 years ago i decided i'd probably try a guy before i die. Today....Let's just say we develop. LOL.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Everyone is born with an orientation that they realize over time and act on (or don't).

Some guys are born straight, some are born gay, some are born with varying degrees of attraction to both sexes, although they may identify as bisexual, straight (leaning/mostly/totally) or gay(leaning/mostly/totally).

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ok here's one for ya, today i was fooling around with me boyfriend and, although aroused, i wasn't stimulated enough to ejaculate until i started kissing on his neck.

Tooooo much information.

You've given me a hard-on.:biggrin1:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Talk to Primal_Savage. He's my God in that area and our local guru for all things tit, nip, cock and pit.