Are Guys More Comfortable Naked In The Locker Room Than They Used To Be?

TTJamie

Admired Member
Media
I personally think you're seeing a minority. I am gay and I don't do this so I don't know why you feel like generalizing all gay guys into maybe one experience? Pretty narrow to blame something like this on guys who are gay. I don't think it's a gay act, and I hate being naked in the locker. Maybe you should open your mind to the fact there are millions of gay people in the world and you're judging them on one or two people.

I think some of it has to do with gay guys taking advantage of guys who would walk around nude. I am cool with being nude. I ain't attractive but I dont have a problem with it. But even I have to get gay guys away from me cause they see it as a gay act. So straight guys won't go nude cause they think it's gay to do it. I dont blame them but it's sad. Nudity isn't bad. People freak if they accidently see a cock or tits in a public setting. Who cares.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I personally think you're seeing a minority. I am gay and I don't do this so I don't know why you feel like generalizing all gay guys into maybe one experience? Pretty narrow to blame something like this on guys who are gay. I don't think it's a gay act, and I hate being naked in the locker. Maybe you should open your mind to the fact there are millions of gay people in the world and you're judging them on one or two people.
Just to say I am cool with being nude. I'm straight but I don't care if someone sees and to be honest their isn't much to look at lol. But if someone isn't making you do a sex act then who cares who is looking. If your scared of a penis or anything else for that matter or someone looking at yours who cares.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
CAN say i am 100% officially comfortable with locker room nudity and i now carry my towel around and do not cover up with it at any point

Weirdo!

Totally kidding- lolololol. Thought it would be funny to say that.

Reactions: briefsguy1993

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh wow - lol when your middle aged or even older you know "it" ain't going to look good no matter what you put in first!

So why do the young pups worry so much if I I put my shirt on first? Lol. I'm just covering up what you don't wanna see- my adult middle aged body.

Everyone is so grossed out by "older guys" I'm here to tell ya- Your body isn't always going to look like it does today once you hit 40.

Hair grows in places you didn't think you would ever have to worry about- (ears, shoulders). At the same time it falls out in places you thought would never happen to you- your head, your legs.

Lol

And if you don't cut your calorie intake to less then 1500 cals a day before you hit 39 when your body's matabolism drops in half.- your doomed.
Your neck face and belly are going to start dropping and your waist is going to increase. Might not be huge maybe at least a size or two.

Oh and by the way this will all happen the same day- more then likely on a Tuesday around 2:00pm. Can't avoid it- Oh and some how you didn't get that memo to be prepaired. Lol

By 3:00 pm on the same day you will become that guy who grosses all the young pups out In The locker room. Gay guys will then call you a troll or "old troll". and the young pups will reject any looks and say- man your like my dad - old man. Lololol
Al this because you look up while you change to envy a guy that looks like you did before 2:00pm. lolol.

We're all going to get there, be that guy, it's in our jeans....lol. Or under our shirts!

Now I want to start counting the number of guys who say " no way that's not happening to me"! I'll add your name right under mine!

Lol Peace brothers -

hornygymkid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As a college guy who's in the gym every other day, I would say yes for most of my peers, which makes me feel horrible. As I grew up as the only child and didn't get involved much in team sports until recently, I am a very nervous person when it comes to nakedness around other people. Now I'm really into weightlifting and quite proud of my progress at bodybuilding; when I'm by myself I love to rock my dick out and take pictures, but in the locker room and open showers it's a whole different situation. I'm constantly horny and I'm so afraid that I'd get an accidental boner and other guys see it. My dick gets hard with the lightest touch. When I shower at home I can wash my penis thoroughly but when I'm in an open shower it's a vicious cycle; the more I tell myself to relax, the more likely it's going to get hard. It's worst when I go to the pool with friends, because everyone I know is super chill and flaccid in the locker room. I should probably start meditating or something, because this is starting to become mental torture.

bigwillywonka

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a college guy who's in the gym every other day, I would say yes for most of my peers, which makes me feel horrible. As I grew up as the only child and didn't get involved much in team sports until recently, I am a very nervous person when it comes to nakedness around other people. Now I'm really into weightlifting and quite proud of my progress at bodybuilding; when I'm by myself I love to rock my dick out and take pictures, but in the locker room and open showers it's a whole different situation. I'm constantly horny and I'm so afraid that I'd get an accidental boner and other guys see it. My dick gets hard with the lightest touch. When I shower at home I can wash my penis thoroughly but when I'm in an open shower it's a vicious cycle; the more I tell myself to relax, the more likely it's going to get hard. It's worst when I go to the pool with friends, because everyone I know is super chill and flaccid in the locker room. I should probably start meditating or something, because this is starting to become mental torture.
I'm in the gym and locker room a lot too. You get use to it and I'm very comfortable naked with my buddies I still get hard once in a while but fuck it just a bunch of guys and if they see my hard cock no big deal. You will get the same way just chill LOL

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm in the gym and locker room a lot too. You get use to it and I'm very comfortable naked with my buddies I still get hard once in a while but fuck it just a bunch of guys and if they see my hard cock no big deal. You will get the same way just chill LOL
Both you studs would be the BIG COCKS in the room and should have no problem walking around in the gym and showing off your great bodies and even greater cocks let the others wish they were you! Bill

Reactions: bigwillywonka

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guilty as charged...middle-aged and usually dress in this sequence (although I've been doing it as I've been wearing dress shirts on a regular basis, i.e. post-college). It's partially practical...it takes a bit longer for the under parts to get completely dry, so I get a head start on getting dressed, combing my hair, and partially packing my bag before I pull up the underwear. Also, my shirt is usually hanging sort of on top of the other stuff at the bottom of the locker, so it's easiest just to put it on first, rather than knock it off the hook while I dig out the other stuff.

It's less common than when I started (although same for all nudity), but I still see enough other guys of all ages who do it (although I go to an open shower gym, so guys are more comfortable, in general, with other guys seeing their dicks. Considering that I'm coming from an open shower, a few extra minutes of having my dick partially exposed really shouldn't shock anyone.

When I notice guys trying to catch a covert glance, I'll reward them with a subtle shift to give them the desired view between the shirt tails.
dressing.jpg

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Hey man, seriously don't worry too much about a random boner. It happens to all guys every once in a while in the group showers. Plus most guys are constantly giving it a tug or two to add some size. And from my experiences, when one guy gets one then usually the guys around you get semi-hard to hard. Its just a guy thing. Usually ends with a laugh, if anything.

Lastly, if you are just real embarrassed with a massive hard-on, the trick of all tricks to get instantly soft is to bend over and touch your toes. You will both be covering it till it gets soft and look like ur just stretching! Works every time. ;)

billie22

Legendary Member
Media
I was like that too, then one day I saw a guy with the same problem, and I was like "So it happens to other people too!!!" And I started to sympathise with him and my woody instantly softened. After that, it became easier, and with a lot of practice, I'm now pretty relaxed with my own nudity in lockerrooms and saunas even if I'm the only person nude among towelled guys. But it's sort of vexing too, because sometimes I'll purposely get it slightly fluffed up just to be more impressive, but my dick would soften again by itself within a minute. The thrill or embarrassment of nudity has almost completely died for me.

chubbyjockstrap

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was like that too, then one day I saw a guy with the same problem, and I was like "So it happens to other people too!!!" And I started to sympathise with him and my woody instantly softened. After that, it became easier, and with a lot of practice, I'm now pretty relaxed with my own nudity in lockerrooms and saunas even if I'm the only person nude among towelled guys. But it's sort of vexing too, because sometimes I'll purposely get it slightly fluffed up just to be more impressive, but my dick would soften again by itself within a minute. The thrill or embarrassment of nudity has almost completely died for me.
Vexing. Great word

Last edited by a moderator:

I had the COOLEST experience after my exercise class at the university tonight. As usual, I head to the shower room completely naked and take the Bradley tower that another guy in his 20s was using. He was showering in his swimsuit, and I was naked. I notice him checking me out, and we start chatting. He then asks me if I'm going to use the sauna because he's going to, so I say sure. We continue to chat in the sauna (me naked and him still in his swimsuit) and there are a few other guys in there. After awhile, we go back to the shower to cool off, and he asks me again if I'm going to use the sauna because it will be empty, so again I say sure. The sauna was empty, and he is still checking me out while he's still in his swimsuit. We then start talking about being naked in the sauna, and he told me that he wants to be naked, but has gotten odd looks before from other guys. I tell him that if any guy has a problem seeing another guy naked in the locker room, they should stay out because it's totally normal to be naked. He then tells me that he's worried about getting hard because it has happened before. I tell him not to worry about it, so he whips off his swimsuit. He then tells me after a few minutes that he's about to get hard, and I told him no problem. We're all guys, so we know how they work. We then started talking about how some guys are showers and some are growers, and he told me that he often checks out other guys to compare. I told him that it is completely normal to do so, and that all guys do it (I know he was checking me out numerous times). After that point we continue chatting both naked. I told him that I was going to hit the shower again to cool off, but he disappeared. I had hoped that after getting naked in the sauna with me, he would be cool showering naked with me at the Bradley tower. I guess he couldn't tame the beast. Nonetheless, I was glad to help this guy get over his modesty around me, and it was so refreshing to have such an honest conversation with a guy half my age.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had the COOLEST experience after my exercise class at the university tonight. As usual, I head to the shower room completely naked and take the Bradley tower that another guy in his 20s was using. He was showering in his swimsuit, and I was naked. I notice him checking me out, and we start chatting. He then asks me if I'm going to use the sauna because he's going to, so I say sure. We continue to chat in the sauna (me naked and him still in his swimsuit) and there are a few other guys in there. After awhile, we go back to the shower to cool off, and he asks me again if I'm going to use the sauna because it will be empty, so again I say sure. The sauna was empty, and he is still checking me out while he's still in his swimsuit. We then start talking about being naked in the sauna, and he told me that he wants to be naked, but has gotten odd looks before from other guys. I tell him that if any guy has a problem seeing another guy naked in the locker room, they should stay out because it's totally normal to be naked. He then tells me that he's worried about getting hard because it has happened before. I tell him not to worry about it, so he whips off his swimsuit. He then tells me after a few minutes that he's about to get hard, and I told him no problem. We're all guys, so we know how they work. We then started talking about how some guys are showers and some are growers, and he told me that he often checks out other guys to compare. I told him that it is completely normal to do so, and that all guys do it (I know he was checking me out numerous times). After that point we continue chatting both naked. I told him that I was going to hit the shower again to cool off, but he disappeared. I had hoped that after getting naked in the sauna with me, he would be cool showering naked with me at the Bradley tower. I guess he couldn't tame the beast. Nonetheless, I was glad to help this guy get over his modesty around me, and it was so refreshing to have such an honest conversation with a guy half my age.

He told you he was going to get hard .... Did he., did yo? Damm sounds awesome !

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I had the COOLEST experience after my exercise class at the university tonight. ... I told him that I was going to hit the shower again to cool off, but he disappeared. I had hoped that after getting naked in the sauna with me, he would be cool showering naked with me at the Bradley tower. I guess he couldn't tame the beast. Nonetheless, I was glad to help this guy get over his modesty around me, and it was so refreshing to have such an honest conversation with a guy half my age.
I obviously wasn't there, but it sounds like he was timidly trying to initiate something more than just a sauna chat (or at least testing the waters). From several different angles, I can see why you would find that cool and flattering. I hope you run into him again (and I have a feeling you will).

Reactions: kurt bishop

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorry, not buying it.

Reactions: aussiemale

He told you he was going to get hard .... Did he., did yo? Damm sounds awesome !

I didn't get hard, but he had a nice body. I didn't see him get hard, but I think it's why he suddenly disappeared. When he got naked in front of me, I noticed he had a great smooth ass, and a long cut cock. He started stretching naked in front of me, and asked me if I ever stretch naked in the sauna. He then asked me to try it, so I did. I'm pretty sure he was checking me out from behind. I was flattered being twice his age. At one point he asked me if I could bring my knees to my chest which I did. We were sitting on the same bench tier in the sauna facing each other, so he got a great view of my package. I didn't mind showing it off at all.

Last edited by a moderator: